Fluoride in water

If your country is green on this map then you shouldn't be drinking your tap water.

The only reason these countries are red is because they don't have fluoride in their water.

Fluoride in drinking water causes brain damage and can fuck up your teeth completely. That being said, don't drink bottled water either as it's full of xenoestrogens which will turn you into the likes of aids skrillex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55Hx1wweo7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck how does Hungary have unsafe drinking water?

Danube river is pretty shitty.

if it's read, you shouldn't even be bathing in it... unless you want gastroenteritis

It doesn't m8. That's the point, neither do the rest of the Eastern European countries. It's trying to push fluoride in water as a good thing.

>Fluoride in drinking water causes brain damage and can fuck up your teeth completely.

Go away, Alex Jones.

>has the most famous mineral baths in the world
>lol don't drink the water
Stupid anti Hungarian propaganda

That's bullshit, Switzerland doesn't put flouride in their tapwater.

>mfw I have well water.

Water fluoridation in Canada is at the discretion of the cities and it varies drastically by the province. My city and the vast majority of my province doesn't fluoridate it's water at all.

Caused by toothpaste
Red nations don't brush their teeth
Australian government takes measures to remove it

Recognised bad problem with a completely accidental cause that isn't given attention because it is such a bad problem that's so hard to fix. Want to really shitbrix? Same sort of thing causes xenoestrogen from women taking the pill, again, you can try to filter it but it's difficult.

OP is a retard.

My grandpa told me fluoride turns you into a communist.

Oh grandpa

fuk

There are places both in the US & CAN where have no choice but to drink bottled water.

youtube.com/watch?v=55Hx1wweo7s

>fuck up your teeth
seriously nigger?

>Worried about Fluoridated water
>Fluoride fucks up your teeth

I got a bridge to sell you Aussie

>tfw I hardly drink water, whether it be natural, bottled, or tap

I have about 5 litres a day am I safe?

100% of people who drink that much water die
rip

you do not want to drink that much water fa m

That's why I only drink beer and coke

>unsafe drinking water in Serbia
>unsafe drinking water in Hungary
>unsafe drinkign water in Romania

holy fuck who made this I'm dying

Actually I am from Slovakia, which is on the red/green boarder and here they put chlorine into the water instead, as they do in each post-communist country I guess.
Anyway, we did some chem tests of the tap water with friends and the amount is still slightly higher than allowed. So I wouldn't be as content that the water is "completely healthy".
Anyway, we got these underground streams of high quality mineral water literally everywhere in his country, so I rather buy that one.
Another alternative is going to these special places near every major city where these streams of super-healthy acidulous water are coming out of ground and you can come with the trunk full of empty bottles and fill up as much as u can for free.

>feelsgoodmate

It is legit unsafe to drink almost anything in India and China. The latter even sells poisoned baby formula.

You fucked up the legend idiot

Also
>muh fluoride

Uh, fampai, water isn't fluoridated in Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Portugal, Japan and tons of other countries marked as drinkable on your map.

>Aussie
Oh wait.

>mfw water warning in my city every month
America! Yeah!

How exactly am I supposed to survive if I don't want to drink fluoride or xenoestrogens? water filters?

I've always wondered. Do they consider unfluoridated water unsafe in these charts?

Fellow leaf expat here. I drank tap water in Budapest no problem. I heard to be in the EU, you need to have safe drinking water, fluoride or not. That's one reason Turkey is having a fucking time joining the EU

I know its hard burger. But read it properly

I have the worst water in this country.
It literally have radiation in it. Like a lot.
It has so much metal in it that it's evrywhere.
I use filters and still it's terrible.

Just buy a fucking filter faggot.
Also
>Israel only green country in Mideast
What a fucking surprise. What are the mudshits even doing with their fucking money but building bombs, funding ISIS and funding SJW/Feminism shit in the west?

There is no tap water fluoridation in Slovenia. Tap water is only filtered and disinfected (usually a combination of UV treatmet and ozonation) and some reservoirs have to be chlorinated if they are close to agrarian regions.

In Slovenia we teach our kids to brush their teeth so no fluoridation is necessary

If life gives you water with radiation - make a battery

Yeah no. My water is not safe at all to drink.

>they drink communal water
>doesn't tap it from their own well

We dont use fluoride. We just have a shitton of clean natural springs that we put directly into the tap.

>tfw all the water i drink come from a well beside my house
>tfw uncucked by the Jews

I somehow doubt Norwegian tap water are contaminated, but it's always good to be on the safe side.

Wtf, Estonia get your shit together.

>Fluoride in drinking water causes brain damage and can fuck up your teeth completely.
The scientific literature says otherwise.

drink water bro, it's good stuff

Tap water here is fine if you are in a city
Just not
>in the north

inb4 the jews

Just looked it up and my city does not put fluoride in the water.

How the fuck can you even ingest that much?

I wonder who is behind this post

Did you know that nature has provided us with the greatest filter of them all? That's right the human body. Drinking your own piss is is the best way to outsmart those floride jews.

>Been able to drink tapwater all my life apart from the few times being broad to countries where you cant
>There are people out there that have never ever drunk water from a crane

Feels pretty odd man

Hummus

I still don't get if its safe to drink tap here,
Is filtered tap better then the bottled jew?

The tap water in Germany is flourid-free.
However most people here don't drink tap water, nearly everyone I know drinks bottled water and if you don't want to have xenoestrogens in your water you can buy water in glass bottles.

>However most people here don't drink tap water, nearly everyone I know drinks bottled water
why? that seems inconvenient

Nobody drinks tapwater here anyway, we're like the first consumer of bottled water in Europe

All countries in red should be turned into a glass parking lot.

Also Italy has never flourized tapwater apparently

I don't know why, but people here love bottled water. Maybe they still think that the tap water is polluted or contains microbes. But I guess the tap water quality in Germany is one of the best worldwide.

Tap water is nearly only consumed if it's boiled before (e.g. for cooking or tea/coffee).

>Country is becoming increasingly cucked
>Men becoming girls
>Blame it on fluorized tapwater
>To later blame the fluorized tapwater on Jews

they're just b8ing my subhuman friend

>bottled water is full of xenoestrogenes
not only that, a good amount of xenoestrogenes comes from the plastic bottles, but shampoo and other cosmetics also contain them and you expose your whole body to that stuff and finally flush it down the drain, where it goes into the water
almost all clarification plants are not able to filter out estrogenes and xenoestrogenes (are, for those who dont know, chemicals that are not really estrogene, but cause similar reactions in the human body) and thus they remain nearly untouched in the water
another big problem, like in every major political issue nowadays, are women and their sluttiness
the majority of women between 14 and 50 regulary take the pill, as a result, their urine and menstrual blood contain large amounts of estrogenes which, as already said above, are very hard to extract from the water

>brain damage
Hong Kong has fluoridated water and the highest IQ average in the world.

if you are very active and/or sweat a lot yes

I was in munich once and the tapwater tasted great

I did notice that a lot of people drank carbonated water

Tap water here is at least as good as in western europe, whoever made this map just made shit up.

i only ever drink Coke, a real american brand of delicious brown-water

yeah, same question I was wondering, what the hell I'm supposed to drink. Flouride or xenoestrogens that lower testosterone.

>The only reason these countries are red is because they don't have fluoride in their water.
You stupid fuck, this is CHLORIDE, not Fluoride.

that's made with public water from Packaging Plants that are based locally. fucking retard.

mandrake do you ever wonder why i drink only rain water and pure grain alcohol

Oh shit. Brb, moving to Botswana. Obviously I'll be much safer therr. Thanks for saving my life OP!

Eating the meat of a female animal also exposes you to xenoestrogens. Eating certain nutritious plants exposes you to xenoestrogens.
Being around women exposes you to xenoextrogens.
The male body responds and compensates. Its really not a big deal.

Drinking from plastic containers likely increases the risk of bowel cancer though. I would switch to glass for that reason.

I'm running off a well hooked up to an underground river, am I good?

How precisely is fluoride water bad for you?

DELETE THIS

Calcifies your pineal gland (third eye) which stops you focusing the sun into a ray that gives whitey skin cancer.

Its why all the western nations do it.

so if i cant drink water wtf am i suppose to drink?

Water doesn't contain fluoride.

Water bottled in glass.

Or accept that you are mortal and there are unavoidable activities that result in cumulative damage to your body. Like breathing air, walking or drinking water from any source.

>unavoidable activities
>voluntarily drinking fluoride

This is why I only drink the refreshing PesiCo's Gamer Fuel Citrus flavour Mountain Dew™ drink while eating scrumptious crunchy Doritos chips that make my mouth water with cheesy goodness.
I get my Gamer Gear on every time I purchase and consume these amazing food products.

Mountain Dew. Chase what matters.
Chase what matters.

I drink worse things than flouride.

kek

I drank tap water all my life and I turned out to be a sissy trap.

Coincidence? I think not. The jews are behind it, not only did they brainwash me with feminized media on TV and film, they sissified me with poisonous tap water and with xenoestrogens in all my food.

Really, who is to blame for me being a sissy? I had no agency over this devilish transformation. It's all the jews, now I'm forced to live my life as a girl prepping the bull for my gf.

That's not what that map is about

That map is triggering, there´s places around Asia and Latin America where the tap water is processed safe as it could be, but then it depends on the quality of the plumbing etc. per neighborhood. (Look at Flint in asthe US, does it disqualify the whole country?)

pfff

the baltics are just fine. This mostly has to do with temp and lvl og niggering in the country.

You cannot drink the tap water in spain,portugal,italy, bulgaria etcetc

Only northern europe

Some of my country loves it, some hate it. And since we also provide the palestinians their water some of them are ok with it and some of them hate it.
I personaly never checked and researched about it so I don't have a strong opinion.

A lot of areas in the USA do not use fluoride. Depends on your local city water department or water district. Mine does not.

GOY
O
Y

Updated the map to be more informative

Are you team #redpill or are you #Greened?

> no fluoride in Brazil

Are you stupid?

Last time I opened a bible was when I graduated, the same goes for most of my city kek

its not safe to drink tap water in south korea
trust me

I drank the tap water in Morocco and it didn't give me any problems.

(You)

Bullshit! We, the dutch, have no fluoride in our tapwater.

kek'd

I drank the tap water in Morocco, and I got the worst shits for a week after.