How come literally every new wave feminist I know has told me that they are submissive in bed and into BDSM?

How come literally every new wave feminist I know has told me that they are submissive in bed and into BDSM?

>something doesn't add up

Because they want to be raped.

Why would they want that, if that's one of the main things they protest?

textbook human psychology my dude
not just for women either this is why dominatrixes exist, many people who are very assertive and or in control in their public live like to give up control in the bedroom. I am a laid back very quiet guy in real life and an experienced dom, most of my subs have had very strong personalities out of the bedroom

Shit testing on a global scale. Women are test men to see if they stand up to them... And men are failing big time. Feminism will be the cause of an Islamic invasion of the west.

Why do many anti-homosexual activists turn out to be faggots themselves?

most were molested by a male relative hence why they got into feminism but in the bedroom they resort back to a childlike state and just want to be fucked by daddy/uncle trevor again because thats the last time they felt safe and loved in this harsh world

meant lives

the ignorant bullshit in this thread should be interesting

(OP)
Feminists are women that know they are inferior stock but can't accept it. Whether they feel inferior to men or higher quality women doesn't matter.

They all want to be the beautiful, intelligent, desired princess but know they will never be so they try to bring others down to their level in public and beg for sexual gratification in private.

pure ignorance on an impressive scale not knowing anything about human sexuality and psychology then espousing baseless opinions, the trademark of the internet neckbeard

CEOs and other men of power also have an unusual tendency towards dungeons and domination.

Maybe the appeal is in the contradiction.

You don't get someone choosing who they are submissive to?

I don't know why they want to be treated equally in regular life but to be treated unequally in bed.

This

Someone's a little bit mad at the truth

Can confirm as true, been with gf for 7 months now and she's submissive and into bdsm, and also a feminist

intredasting

any data to back that up though? I can just as easily see a CEO doing the opposite, with all this stuff about Harvey Jewstein

"I wonder if there's a sexual dynamic where I get treated like shit and get to say stop and they actually will, for once?"

>All the feminists at my Uni are in open relationships with their betas and proudly advertise they're looking for a dom.
Hmmm...

>Feminism will be the cause
implying it already isn't

They're so strongly against their nature that they have to balance it out by going extreme in the other direction.

literally said this in my post earlier, there is a plethora of empirical evidence and studies on this. I am an experienced dom and have a psychology degree all but two of my subs were like this

nobodys butthurt my dude, i am just presenting a factual case based on personal experience and academic study

richfags bored and in need of expressing themselves differently so they branch out into other venues, leading into BDSM and other stupid sex memes in an attempt of finding something else new and fun.
more woman being into it just shows how much power they have in the real world now, as they no longer spend their time on family values and/or hobbies and resort to sex exploration to satisfy their boredom/lust, just like the richfag males do.

>I am an experienced dom and have a psychology degree

On Sup Forums you are nothing. You are stripped of all titles and backgrounds.

no, he is god the almighty creator, what you think someone would go onto the internet and just blatantly lie?

haahha yep the only thing that matters in a discussion is opinion and yes it is possible i am lying but you could very easily check for yourself

so the only way to be right is to repeat the same ignorant sgit about how women suck as loudly as possible? ok then good talk

Just women in general, with few exceptions they want to be dominated in bed. My thoughts? They have no idea what to do so it’s easier for them to be told.

there's literally no evidence, no one understands sexual behavior nor the reasoning behind it.
there's opinion as you said, but that's all it is. we'll likely never understand it as a species.

Ever visited Fetlife? All the "submissive" women on that website are your typical tumblrtards.

No one said women suck. Feminists on the other hand...

>feminist
>academic study
jesus fucking christ, this better be bait or I will rape you right in the boipussy

That's because all the attractive women do not need websites to get laid.

Because they get off on it and want to be treated as actual human beings in life.

What's so hard to understand?

Fetishes can exhibit themselves as things the person wishes they could do/be in their real lives, or things that go against their typical grain.

My gf is essentially a Little whenever we're together because she has to get shit done like 24/7 in the real world. She has very little time to relax and unwind, so when she does get those rare moments she gets cutesy and cuddly, wants to binge watch cartoons, pouts a lot, asks me to do simple stuff, etc.

Women want to be dominated and controlled by strong men and told what to do.

If they ain't getting abusive dickens and slapped around they start acting out.

look at this way you prob like to have sex with women in real life, yet you are a giant faggot on this board. >something doesn't add up.

Rape is martyrdom to them

Pretending to not like alpha men in bed as well isn't that fun it seems.

Its because you slept with zero new wave feminists.
meaning the criteria that all of them were submissive and into BDSM is not very restrictive

All of the zero women you slept with were into this.

OP never said he slept with them. Learn to fucking read. Retarded nig nog.