You rage you lose cont

You rage you lose cont.

fake

Fake

>level 3 smoking area
This is how I know it's real.

meh, america is past the point of repair. As a eurofag I am numb to this.

i raged burnt my house to the ground ans i lost

remind me why we still have statues memorializing confederate traitors?

Russian intelligence posing as Black Lives Matter again.

naw, it's not russia.
People ARE that stupid

Uh huh. I'm gonna take this at face value. How is this racist? If you can't spell and grammar properly, then you NEED to be corrected.

More Baffled than rage

>remind me why we still have statues memorializing confederate traitors?

I am waiting for the day the put up a memorial in Washington commemorating the achievements of the Wehrmacht.

Why are niggers so fucking dumb? It suits our social tendencies to say that white and black people are the same but shit like this proves otherwise.

>I am waiting for the day the put up a memorial in Washington commemorating the achievements of the Wehrmacht.

Exactly! Hollywood and the mainstream media have been demonizing German heritage for decades through on side portrayal! This is racism in it's purest form aimed at the largest immigrant group in America!

Why are we as a species so shit when it comes to getting along?

If you've ever had a wife/gf like this, you know the anger

i dont get it

Serves him right, trying to teach apes to read and write

get back to mother russia filthy communazi

Bahahh this is priceless

Young men and boys died, most didn't care about the politics. That is why these monuments exist, a hero to me may be a terrorist to you. Also don't act dumb, a wehrmacht monument won't become a thing in the us, only in bratwurstland.

Lost

XD this is so good

This is more of a cringe type of thing

You're either a virgin or you're lucky

Basically your girl will get annoyed at something you do/did but won't tell you what and you know a fight is coming up and no matter how much you try to guess what you did wrong and diffuse the situation, you know deep down that no matter what you say, you're about to be in deep shit

-someone in a relationship like this

Welcome to freedom, liberty and -DO WHAT WE SAY OR WE'LL IMPRISON YOUR ASS

russia > america

hahahahahahahahaha Lost it here.

Oh no, wait, this is not a YLYL, nevermind then

Nice dubs
>Next day he joined the alt-right

Nice feet

10/10 troll whoever wrote that

>Oh God, it's that fucking...

Trips spotted, nice feet.

cseti

It's a female cop.

These are my favourite. Just like "grill travels solo through middle east to prove how c00l they are, gets raped and beheaded'", "grill travels to Congo to help, gets raped and beheaded" etc.

When it comes to music, you can never compare the 1900's to the 2000's. Perhaps the early 00's considering the still had some musicians from 90's. This is actually laughable

nice feet

nice trips
nice feet

feet
feet
feet

>Let me post it on instagram so I can finally have the attention I was looking for but I never got for being a cunt fatso that has interpersonal problems

Hahahahahahahahaha

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

>Somewhere Over the Rainbow.....

Because in the end, they were Americans who fought and died. I don't agree with the Confederacy or slavery, yet it was a very important period in our history, and there were important men that deserve to be remembered.

NICE FEET
I
C
E

F
E
E
T

> commemorating the achievements of the Wehrmacht
Why would we put up a memorial of a country's army that had nothing to do with us? It would be like Russia putting up a memorial for the Rwanda Genocide, it makes no sense.

that's not the full story

the white guy was there

some blacks started to loot the place the white guy tried to stop it he got attacked

the mayor told the cops to stand down and gave the "protesters" a place to protest

whites and non blacks got attacked some arab guy nearly got pushed into a pizza oven by blacks

i doubt history books will report it tho

Save the trouble of reading this thread. If a nigger is involved its probably because they feel entitled to something for free that normals work for.

Lost without looking.

There are still good musicians but they are just not on the front page

feets and 3s

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

I am sorry but this is fucking hilarious
This is not a YLYL thread

FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when dindus and the media plays the racecard at everything

Nice trips but can someone explain to me why furry crap is a meme now and what's supposed to be funny about that pic?

FUCK OFF HIS BOARD YOU NORMIE CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
x2

Niggers speak in a subhuman dialect of whatever language they are speaking out of their inability to speak or articulate like a normal human being, and as such, correcting their glaring errors in grammar has become a racial touching point as the niggers claim that their butchering of the Language is actually the correct way when they use it, in light of their special needs.

>Patricia Hernandez
Oh, I bet it's a troll alright

>Some user posted it
>degenerate furryfootfag replies nice feet
>forced meme is made

Hey guys it's me, Scout! XD

because they died for what they believed in. What they believed may not have been correct, but it shows how willing Americans are to lay down their lives for their beliefs. And in the end, they were people just like Union soldiers. They had families, friends, and values just like anyone else

being this retarded

Explain

I don't see statues of nazi soldiers in Germany.
Quit trying to justify stupidity.

memorials are not participation trophies, especially those made for the dead.

Shitty b8.

Fucking hell, brb gonna kill myself and then haunt the faggot who made this travesty of English words.
I cringed more than raged, but........
Words actually fail me this is THAT bad

nice feet

>comparing the confederacy to nazi germany

Ok I fucking lost. Fuck you even if it's just a troll. If I am more capable of doing a certain task than you, fuck your "Equality" argument, you will fuck the project up because you are an neet idiot

Comparing it because it can be compared to your retarded logic
>because they died for what they believed in.
>What they believed may not have been correct, but it shows how willing nazi Gernams are to lay down their lives for their beliefs.
>And in the end, they were people just like Allied soldiers.
>They had families, friends, and values just like anyone else
See how retarded it is now?

Not that I'm trying to white knight Hernández, (that woman deserves sacking) but this is fake

You are commemorating people that betrayed your country, killed your people, and lost.

why didn't it matter when nigbama was da presidunt

Not even the point, just arguing, again, your retarded logic.
Nice try on the goal post move though.

Yo! Das raysis! Dat cracka ass cracka be all hateful n shit! Dat lil boy be inacent! He dindu nuffin!!! He goin ta church! He goin ta college. He turnin his life roun, and dat raysis mutha fucka be hatin' him cuz he want ta see a brutha fail! Das raysis! HE RAYSIS!! TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAVON!!!

I'm just stepping in to point out that you're a fucking idiot. Stay dumb. Thanks for playing, sucker.

Immanuel?

Great retort.
Just replying to let you know that ur mum XD

Oy vey! Whites should travel to Africa to tell all the niggaboos what a great life they can have in Israel! Shalom!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

There's no fucking way this is real, you had me going until the end of the last paragraph though.

Heard of Robert E. Lee? Many had to join sides unwillingly.And also the civil war paved the way for equal rights as well.

fake but funny

No. The kikes have too much power to ever let that happen.