Take a long hard look...

Take a long hard look. How does it feel to know you played a part in electing the biggest embarrassment in American political history? How does it feel to know you’ll be looked back on throughout history as the biggest fools? There will be pictures of the Charlottesville rioters and the Cheeto stained maga hats in the history text books. You people will be viewed as the biggest morons in history.

I regret nothing, You will burn on the funeral pyre with the Dimms, RINOS and the rest of the scum kissing up to the NWO.

The child abusers are going down whether you like it or not, faggot.

Feels bretty guud

I didn't vote for that faggot

Things just didn't work out. It would help if he had any experience in government at all. They elected a racist, facist, bigoted clown..

You must have been in a coma during Obama

We need to elect only Democrats to president from now on. We can't go down this road ever again.

I didnt vote for obama though

Obama forced penalties against people who didnt have obama care. I saw my taxes go up and tax refund cut in half by 34%. Last time i support democrats. He was terrible.

You mean you paid a tax because you weren't responsible enough to buy health insurance. A tax that was still far less than the cost of the premiums of said insurance.

>How does it feel to know you played a part in electing the biggest embarrassment in American political history?
jokes on you faggot I wasn't old enough to vote at the time.

daily reminder that the regressive left cant meme

>McCain, a war hero and experienced politician, doesn't appeal to enough Republicans to get elected
>Romney, a religious, successful, handsome businessman, doesn't appeal to enough Republicans to get elected
>Trump: nasty, small-minded, shallow, simplistic, old, racist, no military or political background = jackpot!

or nigger didn't win and then not have to pay anything at all, assuming no health problems

>yfw these people literally rape and torture children

>not have to pay anything at all, assuming no health problems
Republicans just jack up the rates on low end taxpayers and eliminate deductions.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Rural people shouldn't vote and Trump proves why.

>McCain, a liar, a weasel, a supporter of terrorism, a part of the problem
>Romney, beholden to special interests, kind of smarmy, a part of the problem
>Trump, a breath of fresh air

Hello!

Here is your reality check for today!

The sun came up today.
The world is round.
Donald J Trump is still the President of the United States of America

look up the watergate scandal. combine that with a senseless war for no reason and you will realize that Nixon was way worse

i miss you, john. remember when you made every other thread, and those threads still got replies? good times.

Oh boy the MSM has infected Sup Forums with their leftist lies

/thread

what happened in charlottesville?

wow you're really reaching there huh fuckboi go back to tumbler with the other faggots this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums nobody cares about Trump here.

President Trump kept Hillary Clinton out of office. A magnificent achievement and one which he deserves great praise for accomplishing.

>a senseless war for no reason

>curbing the spread of communism
>not a valid reason for going to war

You must be very, very new here. Once you look past all the casual homophobia and idol worship of Hitler you'll see that Sup Forums is pretry liberal.

LMAO, go back to LeReddit newfag Sup Forums is mostly alt right except for the few leftist trolls who make threads like this.

Said by someone whose been here all summer to someone whos been here since 2006.

so you rather have an incredibly stupid and corrupt business man instead of a corrupt politician in office?

A bunch of Soros' henchmen lit torches and larped as white nationalists, which prompted a response the next day by Soros' useful antifa idiots, then some guy who probably also worked for Soros drove a car through a crowd of Soros-funded protesters. Basically, Soros happened.

Do you even history bro? Carter or wilson

>>curbing the spread of communism
>>not a valid reason for going to war
AHAHAHAHAHAHA it's like you're fucking FIVE! Or 65. This is incredibly boomerish.

>actually believing this

Your tin foil hat is way too tight.

Your opinion is as cute as it is misinformed, sweet summer child.
Just because you people try to monopolize this site, it doesn't mean all political philosophies have not had proper representation on Sup Forums since its inception.
Remember to wipe the grease off your eyelids and pay attention the next time there's a political compass thread.

You are all working for Soros.
Especially I also work for soros.

Then you know you're just spreading liberal propaganda. Sup Forums has always been racist and far right

Yeah no. Nothing about that shitfest felt organic. I'ma go with my gut instinct rather than MSM's version of reality.

>Sup Forums has always been racist
Right
>and far right
could not be further from the truth.

>muh feelings

>Sup Forums has always been far right

My sides.

Fuck off newfags you are in the minority here, we don't like your nigger kind

I am Soros. So is my mom.

A summerfag calling an oldfag a newfag. Oh the irony.

Argument could be made about people who live in the major cities too.

>Nothing about that shitfest felt organic
>Implying a shitfest organized by a right wing billionaire is organic so it must be an inorganic shitfest organized by a liberal billionaire
KYS

The "left" always projects. Always.

>accusing an oldfag of being a newfag
>believing Sup Forums is a political monolith
>reaching these levels of ignorance

Somebody didn't take his afternoon nap. :^)

You dont need to put quotation marks around "left" in that context. Nice education Cletus.

Just because you claim to be an oldfag doesn't mean it's true newfag. pools closed go back to tumblr liberal scum

Rural people are human trash, unworthy of being shown any kindness or sympathy.

lol these 2 are out of arguments so now they attack each others grammar

>every "protest" ends up tracing back to Soros
>even the signs and flyers are always the same font, layout and color scheme
>"guys it's totally not Soros! muh tin foil!"

Maybe he's using the Joey Tribbiani method of "air quoting"?

This, the leftists are insufferable in their attempts at spreading their cancer here.

>every "protest" ends up tracing back to Soros
Any evidence for this or do you just feel it in your riff raff hillbilly heart?

>doesn't understand the use of quotation marks in that context
>claims that i don't understand the use of quotation marks in that context

Once again, the """""left"""""" always ALWAYS projects.

go to bed

stay mad faggotkins

This is what the trash who go into the military actually believe.

>manages to track everything back to Soros
>Helvetica is the world's most popular font and American politics are already color-coded
>"guys it's totally Soros! muh tin foil!"

Good thing you work in food service or else people might wonder what all that tin foil you buy is for.

>>even the signs and flyers are always the same font, layout and color scheme
>Be one of the richest men in the world
>Can only afford one font
Sides disintegrating at the subatomic level

remember to sage faggot threads they can give you cancer

Sup Forumsand here, Trump made some good things like forcing eurofags to spent more money to army and selling gas to my country (russia lost monopoly now).
I dont know how it looks inside murica but from my perspective it looks like libfags just hired OP to make Sup Forums think that >hurrdurr everybody laughs at murica.

Feels good man. Im enjoying watching all the snowflakes melt and the sjw's lose their shit. Comical

The money trail always leads back to Soros. From the Arab Spring to the Baltimore riots to the Women's March. Which would you like explained?

How'd you goof that pic? That's not Obama. Didn't realize it was still summer.

How does it feel to be a shill without a real job?

remember to sage and remember he doesn't want any explanations so stop.

You could start by showing evidence for the money trail leading back to Soros.

>Nobody ever protests politics anywhere except when paid by Soros
This is hilarious shit keep it coming

sage shills so they can't pay the bills sage shills so they can't pay the bills sage shills so they can't pay the bills sage shills so they can't pay the bills sage shills so they can't pay the bills sage shills so they can't pay the bills

You'd think they'd have realized by the 5th or 6th protest that Zurich BlkEx BT against a yellow background with a black rectangle surrounding the bottom 1/3 of the sign that people might start to catch on. They're really not as smart as you think.

LOL I think they fucked off back to tumblr like you said

So are uneducated inner city niggers. Yet here we are.

>Zurich BlkEx BT against a yellow background with a black rectangle surrounding the bottom 1/3 of the sign that people might start to catch on
I know, right? Nothing could possibly scream "Soros" like a MS Word template.

>Take a long hard look. How does it feel to know you played a part in electing the biggest embarrassment in American political history? How does it feel to know you’ll be looked back on throughout history as the biggest fools?

Well maxine, next time dont fuck Bernie out of his rightfull win

>Her serious health problems were covered up
>Photographed the day after losing walking in the woods alone

>Online shills paid millions to promote her
>Another Quality meme from the Petersburg Troll Farm.

Like Hillary did on election night when she lost hardcore

>Frogposter
The reddit is thick in here

We would have the most progressive president in history if was not also for regards. Basically 40% went retarded for trump, 40% for Hillary. Then there's the actually non retarded minority who got screwed from both sides

SPICY HIGH ENERGY COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. Rand Paul

I don't even like Hillary. But the bullshit is so amazingly thick and the shilling, OMG the fucking actual shilling by people who then accuse everyone else of being a shill...it's maddening. It was enough to make me vote for the neoliberal bitch.

>Defends old meme with ancient meme
Putin should shoot you if he had to pay for this.