I'm trying to find out the origin of this image. It looks like a comic panel. But is it from a comic...

I'm trying to find out the origin of this image. It looks like a comic panel. But is it from a comic, or a propaganda leaflet, or what? Image search unhelpfully returns "person".

Someone's tumblr
Try tineye

What does it say about me if I would fuck any of them?

Thanks, I didn't know about that site. Neat. But it returned 0 results.

i dunno. id fuck red, orange, and yellow tho

with lights off

you're bi

nah it's just the latest marvel cover

is purple missing a penis?

whats the movie called?
guardians of the gay-laxy?!
ain't-man and the lesp?!
doctor made me strange?!

i'd fuck red and yellow

Fuck, haven't seen this one before.

It looks queer and faggot. Fuck off with it.

Somone have a r34 version of op's post? I like the trans girl in the middle , the yellow one

There's a lot more going on there than mere faggotry. I want to read the whole thing. How do they explain presenting this as a good thing, and not unsubtly mocking the people at the bottom of the panel who are raising the alarm? This image lays out a desired outcome for society in as bold and plain a way as they can manage. Yet it seems enough like something a person against all this degeneracy would make to mock them, but it is truly a self-motivated statement of their principles. I have to see how they justify this abomination in print.

No, it's just small

the incredible cuck
zer-men
the fantastic double-binaries
the anti-fers

Wou like to have a threesom with the leftmost pregnant red bitch and the yellow dick-girl in the middle

the rest can erase themselves or hide; up to them

>both biological women are fat

Yeah pretty accurate of SJW

did you just assume their gender?

Damn straight

Doctor Manhattan made new friends

Trans-formers

more like Doctor California