Rate it

rate it

USA/10

only 6 countries can field a decent squad, and no one's in form. sad competition that no one cares about.

10/10

see you guys in 4 years

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA / 10

>called a classic
>I've never even heard of it
really actives the frontal lobe

1776/10

It was the best one yet

10/10

Sometimes to obviously memed by the WBC for my taste.

But it was definitely fun. A couple boris I know we will have to swallow a bunch of the bullshit they gave Dominicans. Which is nice.

They need to not schedule this during March madness. This and the semifinals were the only games I watched.

Comfy

unironically better than several world cups

8/10
Could have been 10 if the final was closer,but great tournament

Then play it when?

March madness? Is that the apehood shit? Literally kill yourself if you don't know what decision to make between the two.

9/10

Meme rule in extras kinda ruined a few great games in my opinion, but tournament was a blast to watch overall.

10/10 if you like baseball at all

rated

I did make the right decision. I watched march madness.

Memeball is the right decision
Like 80 percent of the point is defensive fouls in which the guy with the ball just goes to the paint, initiate contact and somehow is the one that benefits from it.

There is always some superstar narratives because everyone that likes the NBA has the patience of a 12 year old so you want your superstars to get 20+ points every match or else they choke. Which they get mostly from running to the paint and getting free points.

One of the most retarded sports in the planet. It's literally nothing but media narratives driving it. It doesn't even have an ounce of actual competition. It's all just a charade of going back and forward, with the most unexciting shit in the planet. HE JUMPED HIGH AND PUT THE BALLS IN THE HOOP, I BE ENTERTAINED.

Basketball BTFO bah gawd

waaay more entertaining than soccer. I respect futbol, but it's boring. Much more boring than baseball. I enjoy boring ol'baseball

9/10
would've been a 10 if the final was more exciting

9/10

50 NIFTY UNITED GOAT STATES/10

dick

Players seem to be have more fun in WBC that those in divegrass WC.

9/10
as said, would've been 10/10 with a more competitive final

9/10 goood stuff

Needs to push the extra innings meme rule to the 14th inning and get rid of it entirely in the semi-finals and final.

I watched most of it i think it's the best one yet with the good guys winning 9/10

8/10
Could use some tweaks, but it was a comfy tournament overall.
Would watch again.

It was fun as fuck, championship game was a bit anticlimactic unfortunately, and that's the only game most people saw here. Definitely still room for improvement though.

I'd love to completely remove the pitch count shit and extra inning rules, but that's probably not going to happen but definitely should remove all meme rules for the championship round.

Have only one first round pool in Asia, the teams that play on the Americas side of the bracket are just a lot better. A pool with Japan, Korea and Taiwan together would be great also.

2nd round groups in LA (teams from the asian pool and whichever pool USA was in) and Miami (caribbean teams). And have the championship round in Miami, more than likely there will be at least 2 caribbean teams there. I get that pacific time zone works better for the asian countries but either way the games will be before noon for them, these pacific time zone games mostly ended extremely late in eastern where most of the caribbean fans are.

These things will be a very tough sell though because the primary consumer of the WBC is Japan, we all saw that all the sponsors are Japanese.

And of course that tiebreak scenario in mexico was kind of bullshit, gotta be a better way to do it, preferably one that will never lead to teams letting in runs on purpose to win by more in extra innings kek

breddy gud, cause we won!!

Ok but it sucks we missed the final

that loss was karma for pearl harbor

its nice to see a country like neitherlads in the sports competition, and if they were not there, this must have been more boring as dog shit.

Meme competition.

8/10, it only loses points because of the extra inning rules, tie breaker, and the absolute best players sometimes choosing not to participate. All serious flaws that need to be addressed, but still a great tournament.

I agree.

Yeah... You can fuck right off. Why don't you go join ISIS, you UnAmerican fuck.

They need to not show it exclusively on the MLB network.