Drug Thread

Drug Thread
>What's your favorite Drug
>Least Favorite
>Best Combination
>Worst Combination
>Which Drug would you recommend to your Mother?

I'll go first

>MDMA or weed
>LSD
>Shrooms and Nitrous or 2-CB and MDMA
>Acid and Weed during the comedown or Alcohol and LSD
>MDMA

Really used to like psychedelics but they somehow lost their appeal and became more tedious than fun, also I tend do get the shits during trips which isn't really the best

cseti

Don't think you can snort that

bump

>codeine
>desomorphine
>weed and codeine
>benzydamine hydrochloride and alcohol
>codeine

bars and alc are just a shit idea from what i read

stayed away from opiates as i do tend to form habits rather fast, and an opiate addiction is the last thing i currently need

Actually, codeine is an opioid
It doesn't addict that much, you just have to use it with deliberation
I'm an addict though

I read a few stories of how people got hooked on heroin, always started of with something softer when that got too expensive moved to oxy then snort heroin etc.

I know it sounds stupid but heroin, crack, meth and probably benzos are on my nogo list. Gotta put a boundary somewhere and they seem too easy to fuck your life up with

>weed
>shrooms (I only take a gram and a half so I don't freak out)

Yeah
Well, codeine still wins for me, it's less addictive and LD50 is high for an adult person, so kind of hard to overdose

>LSA
>Heroin (I'm pretty fucking alergic)
>LSA + Ketamine + Codeine
>LSD + Ketamine w- Alcohal
>Mescaline

>>heroin/opiates
>>stimulants
>>oxycontin and valium
>>dph and dxm
>>kratom

It's 427 mg/kg
So, for me it's 27.328 grams

>Favorite Drug

Weed by far. Can't overdose, can be nice and mellow and also intensely crazy depending on dosage, and is super easy to acquire. Win win all around for me.

>Least Favorite

Probably DPH (benadryl). The worst high ever, and some have compared it to opioid withdrawal symptoms.

>Best Combo

Idk I don't really mix that often, but the times that I do I have to say shrooms, weed, and caffeine. The caffeine makes everything much more intense and the weed brings out more of the visuals from the shrooms. So you can get super high with a little of each.

>Worst Combo

DPH + anything.

>Drug for mum?

Weed. She has epilepsy and I want her to get off her meds since they also work as anti-psychotics and I think they're fucking with her head. I would love for her to switch over to weed and get off her pills.

I'm high on happiness

>LSA
only tried LSD AL-LAD and 1P-LSD til now
>Heroin
nope nope nope
>Ket
sounds fun but can't really imagine anything by the descriptions
>Mescaline
Sounds fun especially after reading the Doors to perception but haven't tried it yet

personally I'm rather fond of speed, great way to kill time or cure a hangover

alternatively as my favorite hangover therapy; Shit ton of weed, order sushi and watch tv

Favourite: weed.
Least favourite: anything thats an opiate.......i dont like downer drugs at all.
Best combination: MDMA and Shrooms.........shit gets BEAUTIFUL.
Worst combination: any psychedelic and alcohol......they just dont mix well at all.
Which drug would i recommend to my mom: weed. It isnt intense like most of the drugs ive tried,and i think it would help her chill out and appreciate life a bit.

LSA is like a weaker, more i'd say primordial, version of LSD.

Heroin makes you feel fucking invincible but you can't fucking breathe.

Ket really is what the stuff people say about it is like.

Mescaline is strong but it's like a cocaine/social version of a hallucinogen. Though it is highly malleable by what you go in expecting about it.

MDMA, did some few days ago at a DNB party 83% pure Least Favorite
this is a hard one, i pretty much enjoyed all drugs i've done till this date.
but i'd say cocaine, and i know what you are gonna say, but it's only because of the price/duration
>Best Combination
only one i have done is laughing gas + 2cb
>Worst Combination
only one i have done is laughing gas + 2cb
MDMA or weed

Oh the reason my mom gets a skull fucker is because she's a pothead.

>>What's your favorite Drug
MDMA
>>Least Favorite
Salvia, though I learned a lot from it
>>Best Combination
MDMA+nitrous+poppers
>>Worst Combination
LSD+weed
>>Which Drug would you recommend to your Mother?
MDMA

If the LD50 is anywhere close to an average dose I would think twice about taking it.

Personally I stay away from opiates as i fear i could like them too much

>Weed by far
just a great drug to stop thinking at times

>DPH
haven't heard of that. What class does it fall in?

>Best Combo
if you ever want extremely intense visuals through psychedelics combine them with Nitrous, lasts max 2 minutes but indescribable.
The closes i can come is watching the birth of a fractal universe

Good for you user, I hope it keeps working out :D

>Best combination: MDMA and Shrooms.........shit gets BEAUTIFUL
THIS

>Worst combination: any psychedelic and alcohol......they just dont mix well at all.
AND so much this.
While black out drunk i once decided to take acid with a friend, fell asleep and woke up with a terrible hangover and the world melting, just to pull the tab out of my mouth.

haven't tried MDMA with nitrous yet.

how does it act?
intensify the empathy?

Worst combination:
LSA and Opium
Seemed like a good idea, but they have a synergy effect that almost killed me.
First puked my guts out completely during the come-up. Then it hit me like a rock.
Struggled to stay breathing, while tripping balls. Had the full life-rolling-before-you shit with demons whispering, interruped by gasping for air in panic induced adrenaline rush.

jesus christ

worst i had was smoking a joint while coming down from acid to relax. Stupid me knew fuck all about the combination and spent the next hour in a fetal position experiencing an ego death

DPH is a deliriant and it fucking sucks never try it. The only "plus" is the hallucinations (if you can even call it a plus.) You don't even know you're hallucinating when it's happening and you forget most of it the next day anyways so it's fucking dumb, and the hangover is absolutely horrible.

No, it adds another layer of overflowing feeling of goodness.
Poppers on top of that, and you're just a pile of gooey love.

sounds good, I'll try it next time I'm rolling

thats at least a plus of the classic psychedelics that you are aware of what is happening to some extent. That just sounds like a shit drug

Oh it totally is. Teenage me didn't care about everyone warning against it tho, and once I saw the word "hallucinations" I was like "woooah that sounds so cool duurrrr"

All I had was my mom come in to tell me dinner was ready, but she never came in at all. Also white spiders crawling under my bed, and thinking people were screaming behind me even when I wasn't outdoors.

Also it makes you feel like something isn't right, just a constant sense that you did something wrong or something horrible is about to happen and it makes you super anxious.

Also to add it also made me feel like my skin was too tight for my body and I just wanted to sleep because of how extremely tired I was but it took me at least an hour to start to settle down and nap, instead of the usual 10 mins it takes me to fall asleep.

You did actual desomorphine or krokodil?

Depends how many, just 1-2 is fine and not dangerous, though 1/4 should be enough

Yeah, it's great. Nitrous & poppers also combine really well with lsd. I have had the most insane visions on a good hit of nitrous during the peak of LSD. As in, I connected to another being on another planet in another universe, and for a short moment we were one.
Or my favorite, on just half a tab of lsd:
I was comfortably peaking, and then took a good hit of nitrous (which, for lsd, actually works like hitting nitrous on a car, it's insane).
I floated away, and suddenly had a 'vision', very dream like, of a little man working on a machine made of pulleys and levers.
My point of view zoomed out a bit, and I saw a few more small dudes, all working on their own machine, but they were all connected, part of something bigger that I couldn't quite grasp.
I zoomed out further, revealing hundreds of them, working frantically, each important in his own way, but also part of the bigger machine.
Then I zoomed out completely, and got pulled out of the dream, revealing that all those little guys working so hard and happily to keep their own machine going were actually part of me, and all their hard work was just to make me take my next breath.
I felt like a God, and realized that every single person was their own God, with their own little dudes just doing the best they can.
It was super humbling.

>LSA
>Nutmeg
>LSD + Weed
>Alcohol + Xanax
>LSD

I've tried to do nutmeg so many times but it's just so nasty in the amounts you need to get high. I mixed in in with hot chocolate, melted chocolate chips (at the bottom of the hot chocolate mug), and chocolate syrup also a spoonful of nutella and it was still super nasty.

im a faggot who does rly do drugs i just smoke a lot of bud but ive seen lots of people while sitting and at gatherings and such

>LSD
>Ketamine
>LSD/Weed
>Ketamine/Coke
>LSD

i'd reccommend lsd to anyone just also to just not take drugs

Why is alcohol and xan the worst?

You can die iirc

not op

LSD was fun for a while for me, but after about 5 trips I lost the taste for it. It made me feel too alien and wrong, like I didn't belong on this planet. While that's fun at first, after awhile it just got uncomfortable.

If anyone else gets this feeling, switch to shrooms. Way better feeling because you know you belong on this earth.

Honestly they're both really subjective drugs but I agree that everyone should try each at least once to see which they prefer.

drugs without research is a real fucking bad idea.

i heard from a bunch of people blacking out and doing stupid shit on bars with alcohol

same with shrooms and nitrous but I've started growing tired of psychedelics.

Oh and forgot prior but DMT is fucking disgusting, whenever I smell it I feel like I will puke out my lungs

and complete blackouts during which you can still do a bunch of shit

if you are interested go to /r/drugs and look for bartard stories.

LSD is like a mind reading monk which will do exactly that to you what you expect:
Either tell you the secrets of the universe or kick the living shit out of you and still be calm as fuck while doing so

No the real problem was that I did the research, I was just too stupid to take it to heart. If you already want to take it and there's 100 people saying "don't do it" and one person saying "do it", that one person suddenly becomes the expert on the subject.

Sure you could have a good trip on that shit, but chances are you won't. Very unlikely, so it's not worth the risk. Plus mixing with alcohol can be deadly and/or toxic since you need such high amounts for it to do anything.

Nope, but I know a guy who did

To think some people actually enjoy the combo.
>Visuals start to go away
>Smokes a bowl
Most existential dread I've ever had in my life. If I didn't know how to meditate and breathe I would've probably gone to the loony bin

Not really. Some people have serious freak-outs on acid because they didn't know what to expect or took way too much. It's not for everyone.

>same with shrooms and nitrous but I've started growing tired of psychedelics.
Yeah, I had a severe ego death resulting in me struggling with existential dread & anxiety for a few months. Took a break after that, that was a year ago, we're probably gonna try another trip sometime in the next few months. I do miss our being together, it really enforced the friendships, just me and 2-3 bros, we each bring some music but don't tell each other what, and let it play at random.
It's so amazing to explore other peoples music, and to 'gift' someone a song or to receive one that someone brought especially for you. I can appreciate so many music now, and some still blow me completely away even when sober.

I agree dmt is super nasty. But when it works, goddamn. Only got to level 2 and that was already amazing. It really is the Yang to salvias' Yin.

How about mixing lsd and shrooms? Anyone with experience? I've done shrooms extensively and lsd just once, thinking about trying the combo.

>Coke
>weed
>drunk and pain killers
>weed+ heroin
>cyanide

I don't smoke anymore but I'll go...

Weed
Xtc
Alcohol(stopped drinking till thanksgiving )
Xanax
Snort Heroin
Syrup

Done it atleast 20 times.
High is pretty similar to weed + shrooms but terrible for your liver. I only used it as I wanted to quit weed and found it as a cheap substitute (which it was)

Get a few sheets of toilet paper and make 50 swallow-able sized balls and put enough nutmeg so that it doesn't break open as you swallow.Then just get something to down it with and you're done. Zero taste.

Lmao that sounds like it would get caught in your throat or clogged in you stomach.

Even if it didn't, I've given that up. From what I've read the high isn't worth the hangover and nausea.

I get the shots when I trip too. Except I just violently fart (feels like I'm gonna shit) until the end. And then right after I come down I just unload liquids.

If you expect it and aren't tired of tripping already it might be fun but i smoked to come down and fall asleep. Errors were made and lessons learned

but why?
it sounds like you want to overlay a super long trip and a trip

Memes
>Least Favorite
Normies
>Best Combination
Memes and blowjob
>Worst Combination
Memes, everything is great with memes
memes

When I shit on LSD I get the serious chills. Also to toilet seat is always SUPER fucking cold.

You should try crack, you'll never want to do powdered cocaine again.

how come the dislike for E?

Until you burp.

tried coke once.
blew through 80€ within 2 hours and didn't feel that great. waste of money imho

Fav Drug- Fentynol Patches Hot Knifed, Fav non drug Mushrooms
Least Fav- Heroin
Best Combo- Meth enduced Sleep Depravation (after about 12 days no sleep) with endless beers and a huge bag of nugs
Worst Combo- Meth and Seroquel, WARNING NEVER MIX THESE 2, you wont die but I was prescribed Seroquel during a 2 year meth injecting frenzy and had to stop taking it. It has an unbelievable effect when combined, I had a friend try it with me once and we were scarred each other were going to kill each other, was fucking insane, in fact try it just so you know what im talking about, scientists could get a lot of interesting shit out of a meth/seroquel study but it would be very fucking dangerous.
Ide recommend Maeng Da Kratom, a fat joint of Sour Diesel and a good pussy eating for your mother

>Shrooms, Salvia
>Speed
>I don't combine much, except with alcohol.
>Shroom infuse like tea

that's just because you guys have latent anxiety or because your weed/psych tolerance wasn't high enough. I smoke a lot and the combo is fucking beautiful, lsd without any weed is pretty mild in comparison. but again, you need to be familiar with the mindfucks of psychotropic drugs

yeah, i was getting real tired of tripping and have a low tolerance to weed

LSD even though I become a wired nutjob every time. Followed by mushrooms.Followed by MDMA & MDA. Followed by weed. Followed by salvia. Followed by alcohol. Followed by 25i-NBOMe, cocaine, kratom, african dream root, xanax in that order, all of which are trash tier.

For studying Adderall > Vyvanse > Concerta > Caffeine

Only addiction is nicotine and caffeine.

I'm probably addicted to speed aswell.

Fine without caffeine and an absolute asshole without nicotine

Curious how it will alter my mind? The same reason most people do lsd or shrooms.

it's an interesting idea, though the effects of both are so similar that i think the combination wouldn't be that much more interesting

Weed
Not weed
Weed and more weed
No weed
Weed.

you've got your shit figured out

good for you user