Serbia, teach us your remove kebab ways

Serbia, teach us your remove kebab ways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_0hU_wH-A
youtu.be/eKDkAyZW4Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jebem ti mater

Ok, first you have to get your country seperated in poor little ethnical states, then wage war against your catholic cousins in the west for some reason and in the end get Nato to beat your ass back into the middle ages.

And the icing on the cake is to have a quarter of your population fleeing to safe countries all over western europe.

Oh and don't forget to keep up that twenty year long brain drain that's STILL going on now.

The Serbia you dips worship is nothing but a meme and doesn't exist in the real world.

>Be Serbija
>kill some 'different' ethnic people
>pretend to be master genocider
>get BTFO by a bunch of Croats in 48 hours
>Be butt hurt for 20+ years
>make meme
>people believe it
>REMOVEKEBAB.jpg
>Get all the dumb Anglos to shill for you.

wew lad. master removers! Fucking owned by T*rkroaches for centuries lmao.

Sad! How a delusional madman can stop the progress of our eastern brothers by convincing them that some towelheads and western brothers want them dead! Brought them NATO and division of country! Once prosperous and economically stable country gone! So sad! You can do better, Serbia!

Serbia is a fucking shithole that will make sure to start WW3 just like they started WW1. Go die, faggots.

>tfw dating an albanian qt3,14

s-s-she's white you g-guys

Jesus my sides.

>mfw

Albanians are white, what else would they be?

They're fucking T*rks.

Go away albo.

Shoo before I fuck your mother, Macedonia more like Macedope because your country is dope bitch

And Turks are Greeks and Armenians.
At least that's what /pol says.

Kurds are Turks as well, just with Russian weapons.

Germans are Turks as well.Just with a cuck complex.

KEK

EMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey 1995 best year of my life

>under Turkish rule for over 400 years
>kill some Bosnian civilians
LE EBIN KEBAB REMOVERS xD

sandniggers

your 3 reocuring numbers confirm that this is fact

That is rich coming from Germanistan but I don't think you ever saw Albanian with your own eye we are not Turk we are pure shqip and beautiful and white. Only Albanian you've seen is ones in Serbian propaganda where they do cherry-picking to make us look like Islamic. Albanian is the religion of Albanians not Islam we drink alcohol just like whites because we're white and our girls don't wear hijab and they look beautiful and pretty and beautiful and white.

>ever saw Albanian with your own eye

I did. He looked like an Arab.

I'm about to enter a shitfest.

It was around 500 years and we managed to keep our nationality and people, we weren't erased from the history as a lot of countries would (like Germany is about to, lel mems).

Also we managed to get rid of the kebabs after fucking 500 years, it was a slow process, they were shitting on us hard and their staying here is still reflecting us today (we're 10 years behind every other country).

I don't care about recent history of Serbia but we had a splendid history from our making to 20th century.

lesson 1: don't forget to deploy state-of-the-art SAMs before commencing kebab removal

Ok but you want to know something how do you know you did not see other Albanians in your life? Maybe you saw many many Albanians that did not look like Turk and you thought they were from other country. Some only look like Arabs because their great great great great great great great great great grandmother was raped by Ottoman Empire, most Albanians are white you stupid cow.

Step 1: Try to carry out a genocide.
Step 2: Get bombed
Step 3: Lose more territory each time
Step 4: Try from the beginning.

your steps seem to be missing shiptar terrorism as Step 0

That's the counter to step 1.

bottom line is Tito was wrong, he should've genocided or ethnically cleansed them during/after WW2, I'm sure you as an Albanian living in Albania share our views on your Kosovo cousins for being what they are, subhuman scum

You're irrelevant in this discussion. Leave.
KOSOVA IS SHQIP

diaspora=cancer

Kosovo shall empty pretty soon if the subhumans keep emigrating to Germany

You're advocating ethni cleansening then wonder why Serbia was bombed? Is there even a brain in that head?

And no, i do not share your views. Albanians are Albanians no matter where.

I'm a Kosovo-Albanian and I'd like to believe that Albanians thinks positively of our country considering how much support we show for their country. Granted, I am not a Muslim, I'm actually quite critical of Islam if anything and I don't think Islam has a place in Europe. Most countries that have adopted Islam as their main religion have failed miserably so I fully understand the rationale of fearing Islamificaiton. Truthfully, I doubt this post will change much but I'll still put it out there.

think*

Stay butthurt, diasporafags. Serbia stronk forever.

I'm not advocating for it now after all int'l treaties in place, I'm talking about WW2 era when it was en vogue; Yugoslavia ethnically cleansed all Germans and most Italians from the premises without anyone batting an eye, I don't see why they didn't do the same elsewhere

btw I view the happening in 1999 as Serbia's legitimate right to protect the population from terrorism, not the other way around

Albanians that denounce islam and openly mock the pedo prophet are white.

Islam makes one non-white.

If it is Muslim, it is non-European. Not white.

Albanians have internalized the teachings of the Turk invader.

Germans and Italians weren't native to the area, they were WW2 invaders.

Take the events of 1999 as you want, it all started because Milosevic revoked Kosovo's autonomous state of being.

>be Croat
>do nothing for 1000 years
>thinks history begins '91
>become independent
>what do?
>surrender sovereignity to EU
>congrats you're now a German lap dog just like you've always been.

Fun fact for you kiddies, the Croatian Intelligence answers directly to the German Chancellor..
That was one of the conditions they had prior to recognizing Croatia's independence.

"Internalized"

Do you even know how it was back then? Heck, the north Albanians turned catholic to stop the invading Slavs.

incorrect because both were native to the area: Italians have existed in Istra since forever, they also colonized western Slovenia to an extent; Germans were present for centuries in southern Slovenia and Vojvodina as colonists and leftovers of Austria-Hungary

many of them chose to collaborate with the occupiers and that was the reasoning behind their expulsion

This is why we sell them.

Your kebab removal experience is incomplete without s-400! Don't wait, buy now!

I'm talking about Kosovo, those were because of WW2.

many Albanians on Yugoslav territories were fighting for the axis side in WW2, making them fair game for the same treatment, that's why I'm surprised it hasn't been done

You should have equipped republika srpska.

Instead you let us push the islamification agenda.

My government will stop at nothing to destroy every white person on the planet.

I'm fairly aware of that, but so did many Croats and many Bosniaks, the difference being that they were native to the Balkans and you couldn't expell them anywhere else as long as they were the majority.

T A K B I R
A
K
B
I
R

>Croats and many Bosniaks
those have all but emigrated/gotten executed after the war, South America was their primary destination, then Western Europe and Australia

Italians were the majority in Istra, didn't pose a problem

I also do not see what was to be gained by Yugoslavia for keeping Albanians in Kosovo, Montenegro and Macedonia, they were always a drain for gibs and were continuously acting up

Austria is about to elect serbophiles in their government.

They oppose Kosovos independence and the FPÖ party leader publicly said "Kosovo is the heart of Serbia"

>implying they will win

They will. Hofer needs just 40% of letter voters

idk man i'm kinda increasingly nervous

This pic is wrong.
Kosovo is Independent, they were not removed.
When was the last time Serbia even went to war with Albania proper? Never? Historically, both were allies, as both were vassals of the Turks ffs.
Bosnia is independent and partitioned. The Serbs in Republika Srpska are still not inside Serbia proper. The closest they ever came to being in the same country was when they were all in Yugoslavia together.
In short, this is an example of how yet again Sup Forums fails to realise what a failure Serbia is in every way. Even the Montenegrins, their biggest buddies and basically serbs with fishing boats, abandoned them. Serbia is cool and all but an utter failure of a nation and this meme really needs to end.

not entirely true, Kosovo is not a fully-fledged state and I doubt it will ever be while post-Dayton Bosnia is just a frozen conflict experiencing more than two decades of political gridlock with no hope for a better future

True, but in both cases that's still a very far cry from 'The Serbs removed their enemies and emerged triumphant'

truth be told Republika Srpska wouldn't exist had they not been as successful in their kebab removal as they were

as for Kosovo, the removal was hidered only when US campaign prevented the army from carrying out large-scale warfare

>Kosovo is Independent

lol

>kosovo was not removed

the serbs almost cleanst the place until captain america started to support islamists terrorists

>Republika Srpska wouldn't exist had they not been as successful in their kebab removal as they were
Yes, but it's not a complete success. It is not in the same country as Serbia Proper, the kebab is not entirely removed
Independent from Serbia I should say. The fact that it's a NATO protectorate is of no comfort to the Serbs, quite the opposite.
>the serbs almost cleanst the place until captain america started to support islamists terrorists
Yes I know why Serbia failed. We can all make excuses for them to explain why they fail constantly.
>waa fucking turks
>waa fucking austrians
>waaa fucking commies
>waaaaa fucking NATO
>waaaa Russia plz halp!
And it's all true. Realising the reasons why Serbia failed doesn't change the fact that they did fail. Yes, IF Serbia hadn't been constantly shat on by greater powers it would have conquered the world and we'd be posting in Serbian now, glorious. Except that's not what happened. What happened was that Serbia got their asses handed to them again and again. I'm not interested in butthurt hypotheticals or 'justice' because that didn't happen.

Ok ;^)

I beg to differ on RS because sooner or later Bosnia will have to choose between becoming a Somalia-like failed state or undergo partition along established lines, there is no third option; they've long lost their best and brightest, even proles doing manual labour are choosing to come here to be exploited to the max and still make more than they would've if they stayed home

I agree. I hope Bosnia can be peacefully partitioned and divided among it's neighbours, this will be better for all involved. Bosnia as a nation, it's borders, shouldn't be given any credence as it's literally a relic of Turkish colonialism. RS should be part of Serbia. The only thing I don't like about that is the bordergore. The Western part around Banja Luka divided from the rest by the Federation, and Brcko district is tiny and in itself ambiguous (is it still?) as to who'd have it. This may be trivial and superficial, but bordergore doesn't seem sustainable if you look at history, I'm thinking of East/West Pakistan.

You dont know what you're talking about britfag

>that feeling when kebab removes you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_0hU_wH-A

>when bosnians got rekt so hard they call it genocide

>mujahideen

All of these albanian scum should be referred to as the "mujahideen"

Serbs did God's work in killing this excrement and refuse disguised as "people"

So correct me, Serbfag. Please enlighten me.
I see your pic, I know this. I'm not calling you pussies, or saying you are shit at fighting, just that despite any kind of military success you still end up getting fucked over by greater powers from outside the Balkans. I'm not trying to wave any dicks here, just pointing out that Serbia hasn't been very successful at removing Albanians or kebab. Ok that may be because of outside intervention by great powers, it wasn't a fair fight, but when is it ever? I'm not making a moral point, I don't give a shit about that, history doesn't give a shit about that, it's the end result I'm talking about, and the end result is that Kosovo has fewer Serbs in it than before and is in an even more unassailable position than it was in before. That's not success. It may be reasonable that you failed due to NATO intervention, and you did well against them considering, but that doesn't change the fact that ultimately, you failed.

:^)

>that feel when you open extermination camps for Serb offspring and nobody gives a fuck

Tito was wrong to invest so heavily into Bosnia as he did, once a shithole always a shithole

Nice try faggot, too bad you photoshopped the only one that matters, rendering your whole point obsolete. Not to mention, you cropped out the parts showing the numbers of the fighters. I went to Wikipedia and checked them myself, and guess what? in most of them the KLA barely had 50 soldiers, let alone hundreds. Who would have though that a state army would have won against a dozen of villagers?

>NATO

You literally did nothing.

No shit Sherlock, Kosovo was nothing compared to Yugoslavia.

What would of happened without NATO, hhhmmm?

>be Croat
>do nothing for 1000 years
>thinks history begins '91
This. Good point there
>I'm about to enter a shitfest
Don't do it. Not worth it. Just report and move on.

I'm guessing local subhuman index would've dropped to zero

Too bad NATO exist specifically for that reason.

Who loves in Kosovo now?

You mean for the defense of Western EU from Soviet/Communist aggression? Oh wait it exists for saving fucking trash poor countries from extinction and if were to be extinct nothing of value would be lost!

And yet here we are.

Sadly, you're still here.

And there's nothing your diaspora ass can do.

I do.

And don't worry, you won't be there for long.
Last time our army went here, even with NATO support, 800k of you bravely ran away, from 3000 soldiers.

NATO will not protect you forever, it's simply the way of the world, all things pass.
And you can't defend yourselves.

I'll get some fucking Anglo to throw a spoidah at you and it'll be all she wrote for Albania.

A world without ottoman puppet traitor scum would be a beautiful one. Srebrenica was the act of HEROES.

>Last time our army went here, even with NATO support, 800k of you bravely ran away, from 3000 soldiers.

Even though I hate your guts,this always makes me giggle a little.Fucking cake making pussies...

Then come on, do it, it's not like it would ensure the total bombing of Serbia into oblivion.

Then after that become progressive western country and flood your country with rapefugees and castrate yourself because white males shouldn't reproduce

not an argument

Patience is key, untermensch.

Ayy lmao, great meme

You do realise that most of the soldiers stationed in Slovenia, were Slovenians, so the "prisoners" were actually the ones who defected ?

You do realise also we could have made Bosnia out of Slovenia, if we wanted to, but chose not to fight because you only had a small Serbian minority ?

Everybody was surprised when the holder of the serbian presidency choose not to listen to the army and invade, but to leave Slovenia alone.

Slavs are untermensch.

nope, vast majority were conscripts that haven't even taken their oaths when the whole thing started

>Exodus
>A bunch of mudslimes killing civilians and yelling allahu akbar no different than the isis goat horders

youtu.be/eKDkAyZW4Dw

STEP 1

Ratko Mladic knew the stakes, and tried to do the right thing. He was and is a modern day Jan Sobieski.

If only that had been the final chapter in the Ottoman invasion of Europe.

The Serbs continue that noble struggle. Ottoman filth must be exterminated entirely. There are no albanian or bosniak civilians. You are filth to the core, Muhammedan trash. Go back to Somalia.

gif related is Albania

You're the penis of this world. The size of a micropenis and smell of months worth of cum, piss and shit.

No one likes you, Albania.

From who ? NATO ?

They won't risk a war with Russia, not over Kosovo.

Same as they wouldn't risk it over Crimea.

Kosovo is not a part of NATO, nor was Ukraine, despite all the promised help.

We're just waiting for the right time to attack don't worry, you'll be history soon.

Yugoslavia was an informal member of NATO since 1953, and yet they protected us with great care.

NATO protects so, as long as they have a use for you.

How useful Kosovo is now and will be ? Not very much.
It used to, but nowadays with entire Balkans in NATO ? Not very much.

Whilst I think it's pointless to argue hypotheticals that never happened, I'll have a go.
Possibly without any kind of Western backing, The Croats wouldn't have seceded and Yugoslavia would have continued without Slovenia.
The rebellion in Kosovo would of course have been crushed. I don't actually think the Albanian population would have been removed, I think that's western propaganda/casus belli like when they said 'OMG ghadaffi is going to genocide Benghazi we need to bomb nao!'. But I also don't think the Kosovan Albainians would have enjoyed much in the way of political rights under Milosevic either, and would have been marginalised, at least until the inevitable political and economic liberalisation that would have come about anyway due to the ubiquitous desire for shekels, but that's outside influence as well, which is why I think hypotheticals are pointless, because the Balkans are not an island and no situation occurs in a vacuum.
>Everybody was surprised when the holder of the serbian presidency choose not to listen to the army and invade, but to leave Slovenia alone.
Wasn't that at least partly because the de jure Yugoslav president at the time, IE the commander in chief of the JNA was Stipe Mesic, a croat? I'm not clear about the division of powers at that point.