Studies and researches from reputable institutions show how THC has harmful long term effects in your brain...

Studies and researches from reputable institutions show how THC has harmful long term effects in your brain. Why you still smoke this poison ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4250161/
utdallas.edu/news/2016/6/6-32072_Study-Shows-Long-Term-Marijuana-Use-Changes-Brains_story-wide.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=effect of long-term cannabis use on axonal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Studies and researches from reputable institutions show how THC has harmful long term effects in your brain.
>posts no links to said research

>Studies and researches from reputable institutions
Is that the Anheuser-Busch Foundation or the Diageo Medical Institute?

1. no sources
2. bait
3. still less harmful than alcohol
4. fuck you I can kill myself however I like

>reputable
any pharma institution is not reputable in regards of drugs that are not their own. learn to life you fucking faggot.

>Studies and researches from reputable institutions show how THC has harmful long term effects in your brain. Why you still smoke this poison ?

Lol pathetic 1970 era Reader's Digest propaganda. I call your bullshit. "Reputable institutions"? SUCH AS WHAT?

You know what has harmful long term effects on your brain? Sugar, HFCS, fried foods, GMOs, tobacco, et cetera.

Cannabis is a gift from God.

maybe we should consider op is well aware of all that and simply enjoys to see us rage,

I'd say fuck him and ignore the retard?

"we found that chronic exposure to marijuana (i) reduces OFC gray matter volume, (ii) increases structural and functional connectivity, and (iii) leads to neural alterations that are modulated by age of onset and duration of use. All in all, these findings suggest that chronic marijuana use results in complex neuroadaptive processes"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4250161/

"Although our study cannot address whether the structural alterations observed are permanent or reversible, such an investigation would provide important information as to the trajectory of these effects. Given the indication that a quadratic trend may fit the trajectory of these alterations, it would be important to verify these findings with a longitudinal approach."
Leave.

utdallas.edu/news/2016/6/6-32072_Study-Shows-Long-Term-Marijuana-Use-Changes-Brains_story-wide.html

>article says changes brain
>op implies bad change despite it not saying so
>doesn't realize hes retarded

>utdallas.edu/news/2016/6/6-32072_Study-Shows-Long-Term-Marijuana-Use-Changes-Brains_story-wide.html

That is with literally any drug fam, also note they said users had been using for 12+ years. Obviously they never took breaks

You can still use marijuana recreationally and be fine

I'm sure if you did dabs everyday for 12 years that would fuck some shit up, but not everyone does dabs for 12 years straight

I've successfully tested running while blazed to see if the theory that runners high and being high is correlated and I've came to the conclusion that it definitely is. I usually get a runners high around the 2 mile mark give or take and when I was high even at the 3 mile mark I felt the same as how I started, basically had induced my own runners high. People say running high is bad, which it probably is, but my experiment basically concluded that runners high = actually smoking weed

you pot heads are just like feminists when presented with facts.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=effect of long-term cannabis use on axonal

A team led by Andrew Zalesky from The University of Melbourne, Australia examined this question by performing MRI scans on regular marijuana users who started smoking in adolescence and a comparison group who never smoked. They found that the neural connections between the brain’s left and right hemispheres were impaired in the marijuana users relative to the non-users, which could mean that smokers’ brains have poorer internal communication.

Do you drink user?

>which COULD mean
>still doesn't see how retarded he is

I can confirm the brain damage. After I smoked weed, I no longer support trump, and I am starting to understand progressive liberalism. I even want to forgive Hillary.

Mine is thc free new friend

pointless

>thats life

implying drinking and smoking weed isn't fun

>Studies and researches from reputable institutions
Such as.............

interesting

I think the feeling of sleep right after waking up, or the feeling of being in the sun also has something to do with the endocannibinoid system

Everyone knows that habitual weed use in adolescence is bad. Any drug use in adolescence is bad. The question is about recreational vs habitual and in regards to after the brain has developed (ie, after adolescence).

not that guy, but medical marijuana is a thing. They wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot

Pot is for fucking degenerates who play guitars to impress roastie whores and exclude anyone with an IQ over 100.

some of the smartest people are drug users. overly exaggerated by your typical stoned all day pot head, but ask any grower their understanding of strains and genes of plants. infact you have to go to college just to grow pot, you don't have to go to school to make alcohol the government monopolized it into a fuck you pay me sort of deal to brew man made poison.

I smoke weed everyday and I'm a member of Mensa. Admittedly, my guitars are collecting dust

Thanks Russia for your shit comment