Is there any point to life and living ?

is there any point to life and living ?

Propegation of a species.

>Propagation of the species.
What he said.

So no in other words.

sauce on gif

Burgers 'n tits 'n beers 'n dynamite. It's pretty cool.

no

my dick does all the pointing

No. The human species will come and go and it will only be a microscopic speck on the timeline of the universe.

Makes you feel good right?

Na, the world is heavily overpopulated. Something big is gonna happen soon, you can smell it. Kill yourself and your whole family while there’s still time!

But there is no point to propagation, is there?

No, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying your life to the fullest.

There is if you believe there to be

Life is what you make it. If you want it to be pointless it will be. If you want reason and/or meaning, you need to find that shit for yourself.

That's all i got

This basically.

We're all just matter from the universe. You've probably heard the expression or term "You are the universe experiencing itself". That's essnetially what's going on.

We're all just matter that by extreme circumstance and luck, happened to formulate into a life form with it's own consciousness that allows it to ponder aspects such as what the meaning of life is etc.

You're as old as the universe, however old that is and you've been many things before this. Cosmic dust, asteroids, stars, nebula, etc. You could've been many things that are not sentient and conscious but right now you happen to be a living, conscious life form so use the time you have to do.....whatever you want really. I mean there's nothing stopping you so go out there and do what's meaningful, fun, important, waste of time or what have you.

It's cliche but life is what you make of it.

the point of life is propagation and the point of propagation is to create life , it's all a never ending cycle of self sustained life and death , much like op's insatiable lust for dicks

but why?

It's all how you deal with it. I think we've gotten to a point where we know too much for our own good.

We can visualize how bad life can be. But it is necessary for the evolution of our species. Or any species for that matter. If we don't have suffering we will die off.

Killing yourself won't change this. In fact you'll go unnoticed just like those before you. Regardless of how bad life gets for me, I'm still interested in playing the game and seeing how far I can make it. No point in giving up homie.

that depends on you. i dont have any goals in life, nothing to drive me forward. if not for the fact that my family would be devastated id off myself a decade ago. its not like i have it terribly bad. got a steady job, make more money than i need to get by. i just dont see a point. ill die anyway so might aswell get on with it. with that said its just me. ask yerself what do you get up in the morning for

Experience, it's why you entered the sim in the first place. We always go down deeper and deeper that's how consciousness works. Enjoy the experience of life, and relearning everything from a different perspective.

Procreation is just apart of this ride, it isn't the purpose of living life.

For the glory of Satan, of course.

yes, having a big fat ass bouncing on your dick like that gif

This is why we don't see aliens in the cosmos, isn't it. They don't go out, they go in.

Some, not all.

okay, so what is the point of the cycle of life and death?

it doesn't have a point , circles are round dumbass

Pic related. To bang nice looking girls

/thread

>Makes you feel good right?

Like I wasn't depressed enough already today...

What makes you think humans can comprehend nature or the universe? It's like ants comprehending nuclear tech, we aren't there yet.

And probably won't be for a long time.

This isn't a meaning, it's a natural process to keep what is living alive for as long as possible. But everything will end: the earth -- and all the species on it --, the sun, all the planets. Everything ends in a way or another.

The meaning of life is to contribute to the progression of humanity towards the end goal.

The end goal is to determine the meaning of life.

There's no point beyond what you make of it.

That gives you unlimited freedom to experience as much as you can and gather whatever you want from it.

Someday we will all die and our brains will rot and we'll forget the universe ever existed, because there will be no "us" to remember anything that ever happened. So we can either get off the ride now and rage-quit, or finish the game. The same result happens in the end, so why not enjoy the ride?

Experiencing unconditional love for someone. Love so strong you see their face in other peoples faces. The fact that they experience the same for you. Eventually that love might move on to your offspring, where so you're just happy to be alive to watch them grow and find love for themselves. TL;DR love is the meaning of life