I'm an Anglican Christian and I've been dating a Muslim girl for 3 years who's madly in love with me but also loves her...

I'm an Anglican Christian and I've been dating a Muslim girl for 3 years who's madly in love with me but also loves her religion.

Now the problem is, if I were to marry her, would I need to renounce my faith and convert to Islam? That would piss off my family and I would probably get kicked out of the house.

Can't I keep my own religion? If she renounces Islam that's perfect(she won't do unless she wants to be disowned by her family) but if she wants to practice is I'm okay as well.

We've been discussing this for a while now and it looks like the only choice is that we should break up due to fucking religion. I've consulted my pastor and he said that Christianity isn't as barbaric as Islam that we force convert others when we marry, but if she can convert it would be the best result.

I haven't spoken to any Imams since I know none that doesn't want to behead me.

Muslim anons, please enlighten me on this topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
youtube.com/watch?v=GKH-sInknQM
youtube.com/watch?v=jlcgbhvGRWE
youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either get her to convert and leave the Country to start a new life or break it up.

Kill yourself nigga

She doesn't love you, dude. She feigns all her emotions about you except that she wants to convert you to her religion. Never trust a Muslim; they're trained to be the ultimate Manchurian Candidates with that book of theirs.

Bigger issue: if you were to have offspring, they would need to be muslim.

Dont you think its more decent to let the kids themselves decide what they believe in as they grow up? The mom is now just going to brainwash them with some quran stuff.

Don't marry her then you stupid Bumi.

Best scenario: Move to another country and marry disregarding religion.

If that is not possible, your call: girl or religion?

I refuse to believe this.

You both need to run away together and become non-religious.

Look at how profoundly brainwashed you both are from your oppressive families.

Be the generation to end the cycle.

I totally believe my kids should have an opinion of their own since I'm born Anglican and she's born Muslim; both indoctrinated since birth.
>Bumi
>Christians

>888

Auspicious trips bruv.

Also which country would be the best?

I'm thinking Singapore but I need to check first.

Neither you nor your girlfriend know islam.

Take a good look at everything in this webpage:
answering-islam.org/

And all debates with David Wood:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics

Some of the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=GKH-sInknQM
youtube.com/watch?v=jlcgbhvGRWE
youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

Special for women:
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w

The fact that you just worry about "muh family" is disgusting, you hedonistic retard. I wish idiots like you didn't call themselves christians.

>hedonism to describe marriage

I'm Christian by force actually. I'm growing more fedoratipping ever since I came to Sup Forums

You are growing retarded then. And you aren't christian, you are a cancer.

So the links you posted. How does that help my situation?

Throwing ad hominems won't solve my problem. I'm asking for help is all.

I have given you all the help you need, but it looks like you are too much of a stupid coward who doesn't want to hurt the feelings of a muslim who is as stupid as you.

Then you aren't helping. Telling her to denounce is one thing, but it's as good as she getting disowned from her society.

Religion is a very delicate matter especially in Malaysia.

are you retarded. converted to islam and marry four submissive qts you beta faggot. get govt privileges while you're at it

then you're fucked.

you either become a muslim or let go of her.

from all you've said these are the only options you have.

So now, what will your new muslim name be ? Ahmed ?

Najib pls go. I'm looking for helpful people not idiot mat rempits like you

Don't think about things carefully like an Autist.

Just fuck her and put a baby in her.
She loves you, she'll love her baby and will want to be a good mother and wife.

>Anglican Christian
niceme.me
>anglicans
>christian

>anglicans
>protestant

If she really loved you, she'd eat bacon, user...

M-maybe being a Muslim isn't as bad as they say r-right...

Nah, it's part of global Islam conquest plan.

i'm cinis and my gf malay.

>it's like you don't even want to be the majority

You already know you need to leave her, you won't find any good arguments against this case here or elsewhere. You want to be convinced to convert? Only way that is going to happen is by lying to yourself, and even then it will only end badly for you and your offspring.

Do yourself, and her, a favour - fucking end it.

Hmm. This may be a good plan.

>muslim

Isnt most of your country muslim ?
Just convert and you will blend right in
Not that you have to follow the religion, convert it for the name and don't be a faggot and don't get circumcised

>not converting her
>sending ur misses to hell

>cinis

Tell me why I think you're lying.

>Giving up your beliefs for pussy

Mate you are fucking retarded.

>getting married
>Not being able to afford your own place with her
>scared of getting kicked out of parents

Things that never actually happened, the thread.

I was the fag in
You knew the rules before dating her. Why did you even date her?

I'm Malay. Ex was Chinese. She asked her parents before dating me but midway through our relationship the parents' racism became apparent. They wanted her to stop dating me because "Muslim men will take your wealth in a divorce".

Fuck. You mean to say you've been living in this country for 60 years and you didn't know the rules of Sharia? Gtfo my face.

Brb while I go attend a Christian wake.

Exactly.

GR8 B8 M8

Stick with Christianity. Christ is the only way OP

That's between you and her. What is at stake is what you believe as truth.

If she loves you then just talk her into believing that if you're both good people you'll get into paradise no matter what your religion.

Ofcourse this works a little less with Islam because they explicitly state otherwise. Are you ethnically Malay? If not marry her somewhere else and get the fuck away from her family, they'll end up going off the deep end and chopping you up sooner or later.

Also get a prenup you stupid cunt.

Make her convert to Christianity and save yourselves a trip to hell m8.

Bad news: you'll have to convert to marry
Good news: you can avoid any paperwork that demonstrates you did.

Do a private niqah in Singapore, then have a civil marriage in a Western country. You satisfy her religious requirement but all paperwork shows you had a non religious wedding.

Can't marry in SG as well because she's Muslim so it would go through ROMM instead of ROM and would defeat the point of avoiding legal paperwork declaring you a Muslim.

You have to convert, simple as that.

A ROMAN CATHOLIC with protestant beliefs? Wow that's a turn-up for the books.

Why didn't you tell OP that he needs to go on a RCC course before being allowed to get baptized, and then encourage him to be a LARPing faggot while you're at it.

Fuck up cucks. This is serious. OP has a serious choice and you're shitposting.

Christianity is the best way.

If a religion is real its not islam

>Letting religion dictate who you love
>Not the ultimate cuck

Pick one, autistic fucktard

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

15 Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;

16 And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.

Judges 3:5 And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:

6 And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.

7 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and forgat the Lord their God, and served Baalim and the groves.

8 Therefore the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hand of Chushanrishathaim king of Mesopotamia: and the children of Israel served Chushanrishathaim eight years.

You are in her house?

Answer:get a haircut and get a real job

>Renouncing your faith for some pussy

That's some low energy beta shit. Also fuck off Mehmet, don't reveal yourself so easy.

How can earthly pleasure even compete with God's paradise ?

That's not the problem, giving lip service to imaginary friends isn't an issue.
The problem is your kids will have to be educated with Islam as their world, that's unacceptable in a western society.

Solved

Mehmet? Are you arguing with an ancient Egyptian?

You're thinking with your dick. Stop dick-thinking

>if I were to marry her
> I would probably get kicked out of the house.

Well don't you normally move in with your wife at that point?

She does not love you. She is wanting to use you, to kill your family, country and religion.

Note that ever disowning your religion for some girl is the worst decision ever.

>tfw you realise you're surrounded by minorities than a burger

*more

Muslim here.

You have to convert to marry her. Just don't marry her because we don't like to get cucked.

whats bait about that? im serious, qt malays are for us

>passing up heaven and Jesus's love for some puss

Don't surrender to the cucks, don't marry her.

RARE AS FUCK

>using the old timey meme bible
there is LITERALLY no reason to do this. It's not the original language so there is absolutely no valid reason to treat a translation with outdated language as relevant today

Why can't you each follow whatever religion you want?

Muslim women can marry Hindus and Buddhists.

But not Christians. Ever.

2 Corinthians 6:14
>Don’t develop partnerships with those who are not followers of Jesus’ teachings. For what real connection can exist between righteousness and rebellion? How can light participate in darkness?

Do you value worldly relationships over your spiritual one?

Andora doesn't lie OP

NEW AS FUCK

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

You'd be an idiot to convert. If she loves you, tell her to convert to your side. If she won't, tell her to get lost.

Your eternal soul isn't worth some dirty slice and diced muslim pussy.

>America is a papist nation

The Irish need to go back

Technically islam has no compulsion in religion so they are not supposed to force you to convert so marrt her but dont convert and when they tell you have to bring up no compulsion in religion. You could also qoute the prophet Muhammad

go back to your country and leave ours you fucking muslim piece of shit

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

If she loves you she will convert to christianity
If she doesn't then she never loved ypu and isnt even a real muslim because they have to do whatever the man tells them to do

>Now the problem is, if I were to marry her, would I need to renounce my faith and convert to Islam?

Yes, or else it's not really getting married. It is not considered a marriage among muslims if you are not muslim yourself. A muslim woman can not marry a kaffir man, a dog, another woman or a postbox for that matter. It's outside of what is considered marriage.

No matter what ceremony you do it is still considered sex outside marriage unless you are a honest to God muslim.

>honest to God muslim

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

POO

>who's madly in love with me
unlikely, check yourself before etc

Are you the faggot malaysian that tries to push your shitty drawing?

Only come if you're a christian.

>dating muslim

heresy at its finest

If only we could have another Cromwell

>Can't I keep my own religion
>Anglican Christian

just trash it

Atheism for you both. That is the only way. There is no tangible evidence for either of your respective faiths to win over the other.

I'm a conservative atheists with an Afghan fiancé. Religion has a place in this world, to keep the dullards in line. Ask yourself if you are redpilled enough to rise above them.

You really should see the material I have given, because it's a compilation of sources against islam.

>Religion has a place in this world, to keep the dullards in line

That is true, but not in the way you think.

>Hey God, why haven't you appeared before me yet? See! No proof!

Great