What's the point of living if you have no interest/motivation for anything?

What's the point of living if you have no interest/motivation for anything?

then maybe find yourself a hobby, I used be like you

There's no point of living even with interest/motivation. All we are is electrical impulses burning out.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy life, though. On the contrary, it takes the onus away of finding "meaning" and simply letting the things that matter to you define your own "meaning." Be open to it and it will come to you.

>be me
>same position
>now really into music, art, fitness
>going to die and forget all of that someday
>oh well, not gonna stop me

Lol I'm going to a doctor tomorrow to ask her that

Get out of your house more and you'll find something to enjoy. Unless you live in bumfuck nowhere. If that's the case get a job and move to a city or suburbia.

Going outside just makes me sad that everyone's happy. Makes me feel left out.
Good luck, nice trips.
I try and then I fail which demoralizes me further, lol. How did you get into music/fitness etc.
How do I find a hobby?

post more butt

SPITE.

You need to find something worth living for

Tell us a bit about yourself, age, relationship status (or past ones), occupation, accommodation etc

>How did you get into music/fitness etc?

My fiancee left me and shortly after I lost both of my parents within a year. I was a typical fat Sup Forums fuck and I went out for a run to try to induce a heart attack.

I made it about three blocks. The next day I made it four blocks. So on, and so on.

Once I started feeling more confident in my appearance I realized there was a lot I'd always thought was appropriate for "normal" people that I'd always wanted to do. And part of that was learning an instrument, and learning to draw, and learning martial arts, etc.

So I did those things and now I have more things that fulfill me than time in the day. Some times I legitimately feel bad that I have to choose what to spend my free time doing because I have so many passions.

All of that came from a half-assed suicide attempt at my lowest and most confused point in my life.

>have you tried drugs

>whiney blog post incoming
18, male. Only like two close friends, the rest I'm not close to. Never been involved in a group or anything, never had a birthday party, never been invited to one. Never had a gf, came close in high school but my autism got the best of me. Starting lifting, lost weight and got rid of acne (ironically had more girls interested bwhore that) but I lost interest in the gym so I'm just skinny af now. I'm looking for a job so I can move out of my parents house but it's hard because I don't have me provisional licence yet. That's pretty much it

you tried to commit suicide by going for a jog? lmao i chugged a couple bottles of NyQuil and i thought i was retarded. holy shit dude

Fuck so many typos, I'm on my phone taking a shit, sorry.

Life is the biggest gamble in the world, and every day is another roll of the dice. If today sucks, tomorrow might be a jackpot. Or it might be worse, and make today seem less sucky. Or it might just because even and be a free roll. Who knows? Who cares?

>I went out for a run to try to induce a heart attack.
I'm sorry you went through all that, but Jesus H. Christ, user.
My fucking sides are in orbit.

raven Chan pics to bump this mf

Chin up, user.
Life is hard, sure, but don't let that keep you down.
Keep fighting to find a purpose, and once you find your path, follow it.
Don't be afraid to break the mold and try new things.
And don't be afraid to ask for help either.
Best of luck, user.

Yeah you don't have anything going on, and without a job at 18 you're not gonna be on the top of their list.

How were your studies, college in the future?

i want to talk more about the guy that tried to jog himself to death.

like aye if you get sad next time go for a real long swim and you might become a mermaid. you gotta be really really sad tho

This

Weed, rum, vidya, fitness, art, movies, music etc. All small things but there are many drops in an ocean. Try something, and if you enjoy it the motivation will come by itself.

To exist, and amuse yourself until its over