God Emperor's Foresight

Trump tweet from 2013. You got to admit the guy sure as hell is consistent twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-23892783
nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#Responses
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/02/donald_trump_on_oregon_school_shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn. It's crazy because I knew who Trump was but never knew he paid so much attention to politics. When he came out on the scene campaigning for the nomination it felt like he just randomly signed up on a whim and I wondered if he paid any attention to the world beyond what directly affects himself and his business.

He's definitely proven that is not the case, and seeing things like this show me he understands what is going on.

He does business with other countries, he most likely does research on events going on in them to see how it will affect the deals he makes.

I dont think he realizes america doesnt fight for just causes

How about that time he supported gun control and then stopped supporting it so he could run for the GOP nomination? Real consistent, right?

>> really wants hillary to fuck him with a strapon

For fuck sake America just get him in. PLEASE. we need this.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

>Trump calls for ground troops in Iraq, Syria
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM 03/10/16 10:20 PM EST

>Donald Trump would deploy up to 30,000 American soldiers in the Middle East to defeat the Islamic State, he said at Thursday night’s debate.

He's been testing the waters for decades.

>Trump during the primary
I'M SELF-FUNDED, NOT BOUGHT

>Trump after primary
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, BIG DONORS! :o)

Kekek fall in line cuckshill
>muh Ted Cruz

Powerful interests (Jews, Saudis, Arms industry) want wars because it serve their interests. People who aren't filthy rich like Mr Trump can be bought easily, Trump costs a lot more to buy,

Now that the problem has been created and escalated it MUST be dealt with. Otherwise IS will control the entirety of the Middle East.

Just a coincidence

I used to be pro-control until I looked up the gun crime statistics in the US, desu.

I doubt they'd need to do much fighting after all the ISIS strongholds are obliterated from earth-shattering bombardment. So overwhelming that there are no wounded women and children left for cameras to film because everything is dust and there is barely any evidence than anyone lived there.

It's basically already done. Once hillary secures the nomination its fucking over. Only a matter of time and secret service doing their job now.

Yea we already started and can't leave now.
He was anti assault rifles 16 years ago. I don't care.

You don't keep up on the news, do you? Donors are kind of upset at Trump right now because he has no big super pacs set up and his campaign is so small, so there is nothing they can throw money at.

>16 years ago

Did you somehow miss the fact that he started campaigning for the 2012 presidental election? He dropped out early to focus on his show, but still.

I'm sure the tweet was in reference to attacking Assad

>Syria crisis: Cameron loses Commons vote on Syria action

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-23892783

>Obama Seeks Approval by Congress for Strike in Syria

nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html

UK and US didn't vote to get Assad out of office because of each other, they expected both to support military action.

How about voting for Hillary who very openly wants to ban sharp objects and turn the US into a European tier cuckstate with all the immigrants included? Is that better for you? Trump isn't perfect but you act like Hillary is better since Trump isn't the perfect god that Sup Forums says he is. Everything wrong with Trump is worse for Hillary by far. There's no excuse.

Uhhhh are you retarded or something? He already HAS super pacs.The man is going to be taking their money.

The only thing this proves is that Trump doesn't like mass shootings

>who very openly wants to ban sharp objects
Typical conservatard. Can't argue with the facts, so you have to make shit up. Fuck off!

What were his remarks? Get guns out of the hands of crazy people?

Lanza's mom was a retard that had no control over him

Parents should be charged with murder if they leave guns out in the open and kids shoot themselves.

someone should make a collage of tweets like these so we can redpill normies

Write in cruz then, you retarded mother fucker

>Write in cruz then
Why the fuck would I do that, you retard? I'm a progressive Democrat. I will be voting for whoever is nominated as a Dem.

>what is hyperbole

>Trump mentions how he agrees with the president about his condolences regarding a national tragedy
>shilltards think they can somehow twist this to mean he agrees with him about stricter gun control
Keep graspin at those straws, boys, one of them will yield!

Clinton isn't as progressive as Sanders, we'll never get our $15/hour minimum wage

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

a bullet is sharp as shit what are you talking about

APs are sharp

I happen to like the increase of stabbings recently

Hyperbole isn't how you argue about policy. Fucking mouth breather.

I know you will defend him for anything he says and won't hold him accountable for anything he does. That won't stop me from pointing out how retarded you are over it.

Clinton votes with Sanders in nearly every case. She may not necessarily be as ideologically "pure" as Sanders is, but ideological purity is for the radical right-wing fringe, not the progressive movement. Clinton represents an opportunity to secure a liberal majority on the Supreme Court, which is what we desperately need to fix our campaign finance system, to protect the rights of lgbt people, and to protect the rights of women. Furthermore, she does support a $12 minimum wage, and her concerns regarding an across-the-board minimum wage increase throughout the entire country are very reasonable ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#Responses

>President Barack Obama gave a televised address on the day of the shootings, saying, "We're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics."[163] Obama expressed "enormous sympathy for families that are affected",[164][165][166] He also ordered flags to be flown at half-staff at the White House and other U.S. federal government facilities worldwide in respect of the victims.[167]

>...a We the People petition was started asking the White House to "immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress,"[177][178] and the gun control advocacy group the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence reported that an avalanche of donations in the hours after the shooting caused its website to crash.[179] Five days later, President Obama announced that he would make gun control a "central issue" of his second term,[180] and he created a gun violence task force, to be headed by Vice President Joe Biden.[181] On January 16, 2013, Obama signed 23 executive orders and proposed 12 congressional actions regarding gun control.[182] His proposals included universal background checks on firearms purchases, an assault weapons ban, and limiting magazine capacity to 10 cartridges.[183][184]

Trump's tweet was made before Obama started talking about removing guns. Obama's immediate reaction was sympathy for families, hearts and prayers, what a monster, etc

>That won't stop me from pointing out how retarded you are over it.
You haven't pointed out anything other than how you like to impose your biases on another person's words. Grasp grasp grasp!

I just watched his speech he just have condolences during the address. It was the Oregon shooting that he gave his tasteless anti gun speech to which Trump replied slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/02/donald_trump_on_oregon_school_shooting.html

Actually what he said is that he will "Listen to his generals, and if they recommend putting boots on the ground he'd support up to 30,000 possibly more or less depending on what they recommend."

Yeah but thats when he was a liberal. Now he's all for going to war in Syria and he says we should support Israel. Fuck Trump.

>war in Syria

If trump went to war in syria you'd be fighting on the opposite side as obama you retard. The mission would be to repair obamas fuckup.

George "the physical incarnation of leftist evil" Soros could say he has condolences for the victims of a national tragedy and I'd still agree with that. Same goes for if Trump came out and said he's pro open borders. Just because I like him, wouldn't make me respect his opinion on that.

Calm down with your biases, Buzzfeed.

"many very bad things will happen"

kek, he is fit to be US president, that's for sure