What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wow I hate being labeled
>CLUELESS STRAIGHT PEOPLE
same fucking panel too. Libshits can't go 1 panel without contradicting themselves.

Leftists celebrate the underdog, they celebrate subversion, deviancy, and inferiority.

Only the 'oppressed' deserve the right not to be labeled by the majority. The majority by definition deserves every (negative) label that is thrown at it.

It's so Jewish it's not even funny. Fuck critical theory dialectic.

i'm pretty sure this is satire

pro tip: if it involves white men then it's always satire

Oh Joy Sex Toy has some of the most degenerate stuff ever.

Is it a coincidence that the "gay" guy looks like Andrew Dobson

It's not satire. Here's the whole thing.

>cock on the shelf

>speech bubble sigh

OH BOY

No. This is not okay.

>words don't mean anything

Each day we stray further from God's light.

>What did he mean by this?

"I am insane."

Do libshits actually have conversations like this? Just punch the fag in the guts and move on

That society is rejecting me!

> What did he mean by this?

I don't even fucking know anymore.

I think I just had some kind of mental breakdown.

Something broke in my mind after reading this and I could not stop laughing for about 6 minutes.

>I like that you're my same old wife, but with a cock!

There's no way this is real, this has to be satire. I honestly can't understand anything in these comics and I refuse to entertain the idea that these are real.

it's like one of my Japanese animes

Is this the pinnacle of degeneracy? After reading these comics, I don't know how much worse this nightmare can get.

Blaming identarian politics on straight, white cis men.

It's all a blame game from this point on.

The only thing worse is that so many among us are completely on board with this """""""futa"""""""" degeneracy train.
Traps, trannies, dickgirls and boycunts all need purged.

>why?
>because it's fun!
Even they can't validate this fucking thing.

To this day, I have -never- seen futa art depicting them with leg hair. I have seen really gross, masculine ones, but they never stoop so low as to give em leg hair.

>mental gymnastics to validate their illness
youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA

>a gross little guy with a disproportionately large nose appears out of nowhere and encourages a married man to start cross dressing for his wife

jewbehindpost.jpg

1/2

2/2

>words mean what I want them to mean!
The fedora-tier last panel was a nice touch as well.

Is there anyway back from this?
Why is it only the good dreams I wake up from?

>I've always known my dick would be uncut
>implying circumcision is a choice for 99.9999% of circumsized men

female privilege

>"no you guys! Im one of you! I swear I'm totally gay!"
Lmao
Proud fag here, I only sleep with pre-op, pre-hormone trans-men with tits and vaginas, but trust me I'm still as gay as the day is long.

They shouldn't give themselves a label.They are just low libdo.The good thing is,they are the least degenerate out of degenerates.

> implying pic isn't a good thing

Artist confirmed to be Eurasian faggot.

>I change the meaning of words so I am right

Great tactic

I want off this earth.
Please.
I beg you.

Just...what?

>guy dressing up as woman to have faux lesbian-trap sex w/ bi gf

this would be hot if the characters weren't so ugly

>no sources
wew

my bad
>a few sources that she took raw statistics from and several claims with no evidence
wew

>gold star gay

just fucking kill me

Thats...not...how it really happened

Don't you know that the Nazis were American white males who hated Mexicans, Indians, and Blacks with big Afros?

But it was, my grandfather was a survivor of the holocaust, plenty of my people where reduced to taco meat that day.

lazy fuckers don't even make their own comic

>people will read this comic 1000 years from now

jesus. me and my girl like messing around with stuff like this but somehow this cartoon makes it seem like less fun than it actually is

>earring in right ear
>this was a thing in the 90s

what? no it wasn't

But cats are carnivores they shouldn't eat fruit.

I dont see how any of that is privilege.

>Call themselves LGBT (literally labels).
>Claim it's straight people doing it.

Hmmm.

Yeah, not creepy at all.

I don't even know, isn't this tansphobic since he's refusing the sexual identity of his transgender partner ?
God arguing social justice is like fighting a hydra with 10 heads all eating each other.

>We got bored ripping off Daniel Clowes, so here's some morbidly obese fag cribbing from Stephen Universe.

what the fuck is this horrendous artstyle?

The biggest triggering i got this is how they're shilling for a low-protein diet.

that's some subtle subversive fag shit right there

NOT RIGHT

>Daniel Clowes

my man

Why do they look exactly the same?

This whole thread is making me depressed tbhfam

Hope one of you knuckleheads dug deep into the pol paypal account and sent a couple shekels for this.

>Ugh, I hope no-one thinks we're a straight couple

Aren't those the same people who think it is homophobic if you and your male friends don't want to be mistaken for a gay couple? Fucking hypocrites.

Why is he so obsessed with not having sex with a woman? Sounds heterophobic to me.

Don't you understand? He's a Gold-Star-Gay, not some pleb who fucks women.

why are gays so often like this?

lel

he has a point, though, doesnt he?
I mean, who here honestly never fantasized about having a gorgeous girlfriend with a nice, hard cock to suck?

like, can anyone here say he wouldnt want to suck pic related off? (provided she had a dick, of course)

t b h I don't understand why anyone gives a fuck. It's none of my business if you want to lick tranny cock, nor it is any of yours if I like shoving dick up my ass. Why should I care about what you do in the privacy of your own home, and why do these comics even exist

Men are obviously superior to women, but gays are even worse and even the thought of gay sex is repulsive. Fuck my life.

No, I like pussy.

>white person is 5% more likely to be hired
5% disparity is nowhere near statistically significant disparity. It could even be within the margin of error.

The guy who made this is completely clueless about how statistics work, the stats are obviously only there to give his argument a "scientific" veneer

It was in America. Check your Anglocentric privilege, ukuck

>why do these comics even exist

Because the privacy of their homes is not enough for them. They want to destroy the normal heterosexual relationship as the standard of society and openly admit this.

>>All the comics
These fucking comics make me want to bring Sharia law to Australia just so I can stone the degenerates who are into this.

These people are on the way out.
There are great things ahead.

>No, I like pussy.

soo... you wouldnt fuck a girl in the ass? You dont like blowjobs?

Because both of these services can be provided by human beings with cocks

Germany stop trying to spread your tranny bullshit around

t. A lesbian

But feminism just means gender equality, and nothing more. God it's like you don't even know the definition of feminism, shitlord.

>Green

10 bucks says he is a Jew

A lot of cheese in that lasagna...

Percentage of prisoners: 11% whites to 88% (lol) blacks.. surely because of WHITE PRIVILEGE and not because they are committing more crimes.. WTF

Stop being a biggit. If user doesn't want dicks then moar 4 me.

FUCK YOU
I STILL HAVE THE NIGHTMARES
never agin

See, this version would have a lot more support on Sup Forums and elsewhere on these boards.

Post it on /r9k/.

Half the board is gonna kill itself. A faggot gets pussy and they can't.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: AN IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION TO ALL.

The meaning of the word "racism" is now "discrimination + power". Any culture or ethnicity that suffered oppression at the hand of another, can't be racist towards that one.
So:
>niggers can't be racists against whites.
>poles cannot be racists against germans.
>whites were enslaved for 400 years by muslim arabs, so they can't be racists against arabs or muslims.

Our crusade is thus validated and begins with immediate effect.

DEUS VULT.

When you get a greasy little round man to explain how socially acceptable it should be, it's enough to put you off anything.
Seeing the left take your favorite kink and say "it's so progressive and normal! we should accept these people!" is enough to make one hate ones self