How do I convince a psychologist that I'm mentally unstable/how do i get some sort of diagnose(which is easiest to get)?

How do I convince a psychologist that I'm mentally unstable/how do i get some sort of diagnose(which is easiest to get)?
Gimme tips on things to do/act

tell them you feel like the opposite gender

eek, no thanks i was talking about maybe socipathy or depresseion or something. but how? what can i say that will automatically convince him

self-bump bcus urgency

heeeelp

Just tell them youve been feeling homicidal/suicidal for the past months

Shit yourself.

Jump out of a 2nd floor window or try to crawl under a running train.

tell them you go to an anonymous image board and start retarded threads.

Just be yourself.

That should take care of it.

You will not be able to fake it.

No psychologist is gonna go "bullshit! You aint depressed!"

Just say youre constantly miserable, you cant find the energy to get through each day, and that youre starting to have suicidal thoughts. The suicidal thoughts bit makes them pretty much obliged to believe you.

And added bonus, if youre caught faking mental illness, it might turn out you are an actual sociopath so double bubble.

Tell them your hearing voices. Beware once they have you in the system they won't let go. Also look at the DSM IV diagnostic manual - it tells you which are the primary and secondary symptoms for a particular mental health condition.

look up the symptoms of the mental illness you want to imitate. Don't copy all and dont be too convincing.

There is quite literally a book of categories which defines if you are mentally ill or not

What this guy said. Doctors are trained to tell if you're trying to pull one over on them, so if you go in an list all the possible symptoms in alphabetic order you're going to have an unproductive time. Haven't the foggiest why you actually want to do this but whatever, good luck man

probably to get xanax and sell them

>No psychologist is gonna go "bullshit! You aint depressed!"

Not directly. Most of us will listen and observe. But in our medical teams we talk about it often and laugh when someone tries to fake mental illness for some reason. Added bonus: we despise those people and make them adequate opinions for various institutions to know.

but faking a mental illness might indicate that person has problems in some way.

For example dealing drugs or being a psychopath

why do you want a diagnosis? if it's to get specific drugs, you need a specific diagnosis. odds are you'll be put on some ssri or other bullshit antidepressant that you do NOT want to be on if you're not ill

op is a retard and has no concept of actual mental illnesses?

telling us a good story might help bump your thread OP

Why the fuck would you want to do this?

For a serious mental illness you're going to have to take a psychotic episode and fuck that generally.

WHY?

second

Clearly you're mentally ill already, so just tell the shrink that you were planning to fake an illness. And try to open up/be honest.

It depends on ones modus operandi and many more. In most cases we define those people are malingering the symptoms. This phenomenon is quite frequent, you see. That can indicate some psychologcal problems ofc, but if the patient is dishonest with his doctors, it's his loss, period.

Easy to fake a mental illness but I'm not helping unless you explain why you want to do this.

OP we want answers.
Why fake being mentally ill?

Hit him up with some Sup Forums links that make you laugh. Showing some enthusiasm about rekt threads out to do the job, eh?