This is my first ever post here and I need your help because there is no one else that I can talk to. Basically

This is my first ever post here and I need your help because there is no one else that I can talk to. Basically...
>gf of 4 years starts acting strange 4 months ago
>a month ago told me she don't feel the fire between us anymore, but still loves me just not like that
>"friendzoned?!?"
>we live together so she wanted to leave the apartment and to find something else
>we can't afford anything else right now because poorfags eastern europeans
>still live together, sleep in one bed
>still gets naked in front of me all the time to change clothes
>we take showers together
>calls me "roommate" all the time
>she wants to sleep on the other bed but it is broken and she wants me to fix it but I don't do it
>guess her pass and saw she was chatting since 4 months and going out with this fag who is 10-15 years older then her. Has a kid and shit, foreign student from uk
> I think she gets ignored because the two times I checked her phone she send him a message and he did not even seen it but was online. She calls him honey and shit but he doesn't respond to.her like that
>I still want to be with her but I don't know what to do
>she is the perfect girl, 8/10, lots in common
>have some options
1. Tell her to fuck off (but all my life is connected to hers-friends, family etc.) And I really don't want and I don't think I could be able to do it
2. Call her mom and tell her what's going on. Her mom is very controlling and she likes me. If I tell her about that the other guy is older and has a kid she will freak out.
3. Contact the guy and meet and discuss his intentions. I will tell him that we fucked a couple of times while she was meeting him. Maybe threaten him idk
I am pretty sure nothing serious has happened between them. I know she still loves me she just don't see me as a marriage material because I told her I don't want to marry, I don't want kids
What to do??? I am alone and you are my hope...

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/qhQOv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would go with number 3, sounds like he's not interested in her. Ask Him to let her down easy and you should be fine

I would go with number 4. Dress up like a clown then punch her mom in the tits. It will resolve your issue swiftly and decisively.

you're too available user, girls like to feel like you are a limited commodity, start going out and being aloof, act like youve had great nights that you dont want to rub in her face, make her think your life is better without her shit.

obviously put a wig on and steal the old man from her

I don't fucking believe it. I had almost the same thing happen to me. Difference was I found out after she moved out.

I did nothing and regret it still. Wish I'd have told her I knew, even if she'd been hurt because it'd have given me closure.

user your GF is a whore, like mine was. Your feelings were real, but the person you associated them with were not. Get rid of her, but make sure you're the one making the dumping.

Yeah this is some high level shit
I sit at home all the time feeling like shit.
She knows that I know something about him but. He was our client. She was chatting with him and I saw and told her to stop. She told him we were no longer together and when I found out about them chatting I told her to choose me or him and she told him the truth and he stooped contacting her but she kept on from time to time

I don't want to loose her like a friend. She helped me so much. When my father passed away she was there. When my life got upside down and I became from above average to poorfag she was still there and helped me. Without her I would be a mess right now.

Get a grip user, you say you were together for 4 years. She has NO FUCKING RESPECT for you to be calling you "roommate" which she knows as a fact is hurting the shit out of you.

Regardless of what she supported you through, move yourself into a different room for sleeping, seperate all physical and body contact just like the "roommates" you are. don't even speak to her unless you need to, and find a new place ASAP even if it hurts you financially.

Goodluck.

You are at a crossroads. Your next action will probably determine your outlook on life and play a big part in deciding your future.

Think this through VERY carefully, user. I know reading strangers vague comments over the internet might not offer much in form of motivation, but if I were you I'd go and do something (like watch a movie or hike). I'd then use that experience as ignition for moving on with my life. You need to take care of yourself first and foremost. Understand that it's very likely she's still with you 100% out of pity.

I hope things work out for you user, I really do!

Option 4, hands down. You can never go wrong with a titpunch.

She fucking thinks this is the right thing to do. I wold be a lot more hurt if she just packed her things and left. But I am also hurt because she told me she don't feel the love between us anymore, she loves me like a family member and yet she is going out behind my back with this fuckface. I was planning to beat the shit out of him but he is not that guilty. She lies to him too

Nah bro. She doesn't care about you the way that you care about her. You're best off ending shit and moving on with your life. I'm not the guy who you were replying to but i've been through a similar situation. Find a loyal girl who is worth your time.

Sooooooo titpunch?

Totally agree, new contributer. Leave her and your life will feel like it's started again. That's my personal experience of it. All else fails titpunch the mother

I got a clown costume you could borrow.

So, we all agree? Costume and titpunch is the way to go?

Same thing happened with me user, was about 13 months ago, life went from fine to absolute shit for about 8 months, then i realised how much it made me grow. When shit like this happens you can get cucked or just suck it up. i would go for 1) even tho ur life will suck the next 6-12 months, but momentarily happines wont work.
The last thing you do is contact her mom

The apartment contract is on my name, if I leave I have to pay a rent for extra month and to find a new place I have to pay like 3 rent in advance. I don't have that much money. If I ask her to leave I have to pay extra rent and I don't have that much fucking money....
I am planning to contact the other fucktard she is lying, tell him the truth. Then tell her mom what a bitch she gave birth to, maybe punch her tits idk lol.
And basically hurt her back

Glad to see you thinking logically OP. #titpunch

Just shut her completely out of your life, i mean its already over, we dont need another David Higgs
imgur.com/gallery/qhQOv

Narr-BiPol-Bitch-istic, the image.

Holy fuck she might as well wear a sign that says "I will make your every waking moment miserable."

Mate, shit will be hard and it'll fucking suck, but kick her out. It doesn't matter how much she means to you if you mean fuck all to her now. You will never trust her again even if she stopped msging this prick. You'll always want to snoop on her shit and monitor her movements. It'll never go away. MOVE ON

>8/10
>perfect
Idiot

I think you are right. Ever since I found she was talking with the fucktart I was always thinking there was something fishy even after they stopped

>1st ever post
>greentext story

I know it's not easy, but move on. Get her out and try and get another roommate to cover rent. If you end the relationship now, you won't end up resenting her.
Good luck amigo.

> she just don't see me as a marriage material because I told her I don't want to marry, I don't want kids

everyone in this thread, including you OP, are fucking selfish assholes.

she is not a whore and she is not cheating on you. you have made it clear to her that you do not want the (important) things that she wants in life.

there's no point in trying to trick her into staying with her. let her fucking go. don't be a selfish fucking dick.

let her have the life she wants, not the life you ant.

faggot.

I think I will play with her first. Treat her like shit, tell all my friends the bitch she is. Almost every friend she has is because of me, I introduced her to my friends and everyone got along very well. I will make shure she looses her friends, I want to tell the other guy the truth and he will also tell her to fuck off. She will be alone and she will come to me and I will tell her to not bother me because I am just her roommate

*want

You can't keep her if she doesn't want you because of bullshit like human rights (even if vaginiggers are manifestly subhuman and should be exempt), she'll just find many and exceedingly varied ways to make your lives miserable. Don't be a cuck, ditch the bitch. Getting back together. For what? If it didn't work when it was the first time and when it was pure, what fucking chance is it gonna stand when you both know she would have left you for an older foreigner with a kid if he was willing?

Leave her, idiot. Kick her out. Don't tell her mom This is the perfect thing to do since her mom likes you, her mom will beat her and make her severely regret her fuckup

I told her I don't mind the kids but first I want to live my life and then when I have enough money to support a family then I would like to have kids and shit. My friends started poping out kid after kid and I see how happy they are. And I told her that I want to feel the same as them but right now I am not able because lots of reason. Fuck sake I am only 24, I till think like a kid, how am I going to be able to take care of one...

That still makes it all about her, and that's why she wins. You win her game when your win/loss conditions in life have fucking nothing to do with her. Into the trash she goes.