Compliment An Indian Thread

OK chaps. Let's make our Indian posters feel a bit happier than usual.
Post a compliment and bring joy to a third world brother.

Here is mine - Vihaan, at least you aren't Pakistani.

Goodness gracious me was a funny show

IPL is fun to watch, you guys are pretty good at cricket

Dear India,

I hate everything about you.

Love, America.

Sal Khan is Indian (ethnically) and in spreading knowledge, he provides a great service for humanity.

Ramanujan was pretty smart

I like a curry occasionally but I make my own because I don't want to eat literal shit.

you haggle harder than jews

During apartheid, you curry niggers were one tier above the spear-chucker niggers in the White Man's Paradise.

When you guys integrate you are the best non-white immigrants and your accent is hilarious.

At least you aren't niggers.

Maybe by 2030 you'll finally be pooing in the loo.

Family Guy made a funny episode about India

Dear Indians

I hate you, you are more insufferable than the gooks. Kill yourselves.

Your food is outstanding and your women are fucking amazing in bed.

Thanks to her, I now cook indian food at least three nights a week. Bitch wound up being crazy and I dropped her.

Kept the food though. Good stuff.

Westernised Indians in the Western World are based as fuck. Hinduism is also based as fuck. The people of Ancient India knew the true nature of 'reality', which is that 'reality' is holographic in nature. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did the people of Ancient India know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

I can't tell a difference between how your food looks and what you do on the streets; there for your streets are filled with what qualifies as food for you folks. You will never go hungry?

Dear India,

I love you, my future Homeland

t. underwater Bangladeshi

OP said compliment, not blatantly lie.

India has most beautiful brown women in the world, even if it is only 1 in 15 of them.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

India.

You obviously eat lots of fibre.

Good on you.

>Preaching Religion On Sup Forums using your Aussie immigration privilege, Boy did you choose the wrong forum...!!!

Don't need more mudslimes
Stay in dhaka mortaza

Nice full house

This is true. They are so beautiful that Indian men can't help but gang rape them.

Are you that guy who replies to his own comments and agree with your own theory on every thread ?
If yes then you are awesome

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:

"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."
What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.

>you are awesome

Much obliged, Indiabro!

The only positive thing that comes to my mind is they at least stay the fuck away from Europe and try to improve their own hellhole.

Really are you that guy ?
If yes then post that frog pics

Your customer service often needs repeating, but is usually adequate and polite.

Shut the fuck up street squatter. This thread is to make you feel better. It's not here for you to hit on guys.

They have interesting history, culture and architecture.

India has a very rich history and culture

They also have space program
Very nice

Westernised ones are based and are quite laid back.

bravo india

Indians can happily follow rules and adapt. Indians in our city doesnt smell bad anymore after a couple of months living in here. The only thing left i dont like is that they jay walk.

Poo in loo

lies, indians that have been living here for a few years still have an stink aura with an radius of 5m+

At least some of you aren't southern Indians, so there's that.

You have a good IT support.

you should say: "you have a lot of IT support"

kek cause true

Cleanest toilets in the world.

>You have new unknown Hominid species, Pajeet

Dear India,

I like the way your women dances

All my favorite doctors have been Indian

This, some Bollywood songs are fabulous as fuck

I like your colour-coded caste system, India. Good job!

Dear India,
Sikhs are my favourite type of immigrant
Love, the only white guy in the village.

Dear India, please get genocided because you are a burden on this planet as you won't stop producing kids like niggers. Also stay in your shit country..

I like Indian food

It really was