So, my fucking faggot friend is pissing me off, dubs is what I'll message him

So, my fucking faggot friend is pissing me off, dubs is what I'll message him.

This isn't part of the game, but I've always wanted to suck the ball juice out of your cock. Make me your faggot bitch, daddy. Xxxooxxcoo

I want to worship your cock

Winrar

Ayeeee

WINWAR deliver OP

And here you go, sir.

"I think of you when I jerk myself off at night and finger my butthole. Swallow my spum"

You seem like a cringey autistic kid and your friend seems like a slow mongoloid who is the only one dumb enough to be your friend.

OP delivered, nice

Damn, how'd you know?

>Whats dubs?

oh come on, 1st dubs and this, reroll into this " Well now that we established that, i also fucked your whore grandmother, so yea.."

;)

I just put this thread up so I could admit my love for you. You are my stars and moon. If you let me tongue your asshole I will give you $2, a small baggie of weed and a slice of "real" cheese

What happens when OP gets dubs

I know! What a faggot.

i think of you when im fingering my asshole

Fuck this. No more dubs decides. You’re just a piece of shit. Fuck you

Trips decides then?

Send nudes

this is retarded. What's the point if he already knows?

For gits and shiggles, don't you know how to have a good laugh?

op is retarded and this thread is useless

It's not funny though because he fucking knows.

Well, then /thread, I guess. Thanks for nothing, Sup Forums. Love you all like the ball drainer I am. :^)

Your mother is a real milf, btw

this thread is fucking bogus. your freind knows you are getting things to say from this board. how is this even funny? op is the biggest summerfag and your "friend" is a fucking idiot.

I fucked ur mom btw last night she was tite

I wanna suck your dick after you go knee deep with that cock up my ass, shovel out some dirt with it and smack me across the face while I insert my limp pinky in YOUR ass and you honk every time I squeeze your juicy blowed up balls

aww mein, re-roll

it was nice sucking your dick last night

No but really, I don't think of you as a friend anymore, I just can't...
I'm sorry for making this weird, really!

I'm gay

post him a picture of this post

Actually this is an elaborate ruse to come out to you as gay. If you turn me down, I can just say it was some random asshole on Sup Forums that suggested I ask if I can suck your cock.

I want you to pick my dad's butt clean ok? Just say yes.

I want you to suck my ass dry, I'll turn and you can blow it up my dick hole, I drink a gallon of water as you play with my on-growing belly button as I chug, and let me piss rocks up your ass while you come in mine (you on your back, me sitting on your reversed ass, we fk each other as you bendyour legs at a then 45% angle to provide me elbow rests)

remove burek. fuck you retard

Look I know how stupid this sounds, but I really want you. Please, can you just come over and make me your cum slut. I want you to spill your seed inside my mouth, and pver my face. Then when it's all in my mouth I'll look you in the eyes and swallow. Then, finally I'll ask you : "Did I do good, Daddy?"

Roll

Rerolling

roll

Reroll

this

Last re-roll

win, kek.

Finally someone gets dubs.

can't get dubs today, fk this, Imma go eat my cereal dinner

ask how many sharpie he can fit in his butt

lol OP forgot to censor name and picture

>OP is so retarded he doxxes his innocent idiotic friend

stop getting dubs you piece of shit
if trips you post a pic of your cock and ask "do you like it?"

I've tried googling brown dicks all year to imagine yours going up my ass and in my mouth but I can no longer get hard from the fakes. I need your real thing baby... you make my ass soo wet

roll

I want to get of Sup Forums's wild ride... :'(

fucking mudslimes

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

>abdulla maseem

lmfao why are you talking to a shitskin terrorist?

I know you're hung like a anteater's nose, just let me hit that bro, I want to get soo deep in that dick. I bet you have soo much juice stored in there *wink*

Steer clear of me i have autism

help

get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking retards, Jesus Christ you people are ruining it. ITS NOT FUNNY IF THEY KNOW.
THIS. IS. NOT. COMEDY. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING. BTFO

>HELLO ABDULLAH NASEEM

Exactly what i was about to say, this was a pointless thread

>then stop replying, you fucking autists

faggot children will always be faggot children.

ops too new to know what sage is, not surprised.

HELLO

ay yo wassup

Shit in my mouth senpai

thinkin bout you

listen my friend. i am just trying to impress you with some stupid edgy site. but i am to pussy to do it in a real way- without you knowing me. so, with that in mind, that you friend (me, i) is huge pussy, please dont leave me like evervbod y normal would do if they had such pathetic friend and make me feel better, cool, edgy. also i want to kill myself

I agree, I was into it until
this came up
and my idiot brain finally registered that the friend knows about the thread

>that's Sup Forums for ya'.
kys faggot OP, you're the lowest quality cringe material

roll

win. fuck abdulah terrorist. fuck muhamed and islam is cancer

The best thing about shoving 4 oysters up your grandma's cunt is sucking out 7

op pussy out? lololo

buggest fag ever

STOP

Your friend should doxx OP. That will stop him

whats the point blurring now?

kek

send him a picture of muhamed licking pigs shit

this

send him a photograph of your penis

Nobody suggested to send this. I literally hate you you Muslim terrorist faggot. Heil Hitler 14/88!!!!!

let's

fucking

Roll

>abdullah
>naseem
>abdullah naseem

rerole for this

stop

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

roll

ernigger

" post here my name and data to dox me back, it is the will of the people"

Today my twelve year old son and I walked into Harvard to sign him up for college. The dean rudely asked what a twelve year old was doing signing up for such a prestigious institute like Harvard. My son took of to reveal his Rick and Morty shirt and proclaimed "Well you see sir I watch Rick and Morty". A look of confusion came over the dean's face and I have never been so proud. The dean quickly made sure to apologize to my son but it was too late, the police rushed in and dragged him out. My son passed all his classes with 4.0s and graduated top of his class on his first day of college.

this