So why haven't YOU listened to XXXtentacion's new album 17 yet? You aren't a pleb Fantano drone, are you?

So why haven't YOU listened to XXXtentacion's new album 17 yet? You aren't a pleb Fantano drone, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slA7-CMD2Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because its shit and so is fantano and stop making these threads

i bet you're the same fag behind the lil peep shitposts

Having the support of Kendrick Lamar doesn't change the fact that it's shitty and honestly, embarassing.
You're just a hypebeast who can't think for himself.

Kendrick stated in an interview he doesn't even know how to use Twitter. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even run his own account.

I just can't listen to him. Why is it such a big deal?

Because im not a shallow narrstic 13 year old that bases my personality off of being depressed. And i can completely see transparently through the marketing because i m 26 and while i have been depressed in my life i know wallowing in self pity does not solve your problems and that the only way you are going to break out of depression is by fighting.
And there is music that has captured the emotions of sadness and depression way better without being pandering, shallow, immature.

youtube.com/watch?v=slA7-CMD2Bo

>hypebeast who can't think for himself
>majority opinion is to shit on the guy

And? It's just calling a spade a spade. I hear 17 and didn't like it. Grow up dude.

I did. I didn't enjoy a single second of it

i actually did listen to it after the fantano review and expected to like it since fantano's tastes are usually shit.

it's meh. 5/10. he nailed the atmosphere he was going for but goddamn is he a bad lyricist, and those random drake-y bits here and there are so fucking bad and just do not belong on the album. also the intro is the cringiest thing i've ever heard.

>LITERALLY
>ENTERING
>MY
>MIND

You post MORRISSEY of all the people as your example? He's the epitome of being overly melodramatic when it comes to being sad. Although you claim that you have had depression before, based on you posting Morrissey and having the same exact cynical reaction everyone has to non-indie sad music on the internet (see how people talk about NIN, Linkin Park, Kid Cudi, Swans, etc.) I would claim the opposite.
You're saying that I can't form my own opinion and I called you out on how fucking retarded that is. Why don't you get your head out of your ass, realize that others have their own opinions, and actually grow up?

Unfortunately it's one those cases where the album is pleasant to listen too but it's honestly not great at all (not trash either). But hey Op X is 19 perhaps he can do better as he matures.

>tfw massively successful artists are now younger than you are
>tfw you could've been a name too if you didn't destroy the first eight years of your discography
Back on topic, this album is crap. I get what he's going for, but he's so fucking melodramatic in an even worse way than people once laughed at Linkin Park over.

Man, how much are they paying you?

Kendrick has always been a hack

I don't listen to rap

Pathetic

And what was it that people laughed about? The fact that these lyrics come from an insincere place (which they obviously didn't)? Or that because they sounded embarrassing rather than well written because people who go through shit are ssssoooo eloquent at that time and such eloquence is such a good portrayal of depression rather than barely keeping it together and failing at that. Doing "deep" lyrics for things like depression and sadness makes far less sense from an immersion perspective than "embarrassing" stuff.

I think this is a compelling point.

If im depressed i dont listen to depresssing music, Learned helplessness should not be encouraged.

When im depressed i listen to funk music.

I like to get down just for the funk of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WOZwwRH6XU

If music this melodramatic is what your depression sounds like, your status as "depressed" is pretty dubious.

In Linkin Park's case I have a lot of sympathy for them since that ridicule largely came from internet memes over the past decade. XXXTENTACION is going to be ridiculed because of how much he seems to glamorize the sadness he claims to feel.

honestly the worst album I've seen shilled around here, awful album art too. It's Taylor's new single level of embarrassing

twitter is literally a vehicle for marketing
why is anyone surprised by this

this

>trying to shit on moz just to try and defend xxx
nu-Sup Forums everybody.

You guys know almost every track on the album's based on real events, quite a few of which were pretty public. There's isn't much melodrama/glamorization going on here when it's mostly real stuff.

why can't you just accept your role as little brainlet

dam being 120 pounds soaking wet must be really emasculating

o shit bruh, kendrick said to listen?
let me download that shit real quick senpai

Trying to shit talk me with random stuff you pull out of your ass won't change the facts.

it's a lot more honest than some of the other shitty indie folk out there

How does X's dick taste in your mouth?

because the music itself is awful and i don't buy his depression shtick at all

>going so far with the shill meme he worked himself into a shoot
Lmao.

Fucking embarassing, have a (you) my friend it seems like you need it.

he's this generation's kanye desu

>You aren't a pleb Fantano drone, are you?
I didn't like it before melon reviewed it and I'm not changing my opinion just because the meme man agrees with me.

the craziest part, is this guy isnt even baiting LMAO