Honestly, I much prefer these albums when compared to "Revolution Radio"

Honestly, I much prefer these albums when compared to "Revolution Radio"

I know there are a lot of people here who will call me a normie but Green Day carries MASS nostalgia for me, so I keep up.

Anyone have thoughts on this? Will they ever be good again?

>Will they ever be good again?

Implying they were ver good

oh sorry u rite. having one of the most influential albums of the 90's (if not of all time) doesn't constitute as good. Shaping an entire music scene and having a solid presence for over 20 years doesn't constitute good.

Go listen to an album made entirely of someone fucking a blender or something.

The highs are higher and the lows are lower on Uno, Dos, Tre compared to Revolution Radio.

>having one of the most influential albums of the 90's

They were a shitty pop punk band who influenced other shitty pop punk bands. That's not remotely impressive

Argumentum ad populum, you sound like you're proud of how immature you are.
Whatever your regular board is, stay there.

it was admirable i guess, bc who releases so much stuff at once, but they could've culled it into something actually decent or good, or at least notable.

only way they'd be good is if they follow some producer guru

tre!>rev rad>>>uno>>>>dos

yeah pretty much this. they could've taken the best tracks from each one and combined them to make something good. but there's so much shit on those albums... and don't think i don't like, or have respect for green day. Dookie is great, and up to Amercian Idiot they were fine. but boy, it has gotten pretty cringe. fuck time?? ugh

My opinion about the trilogy, the songs are al over the place. you have songs like fuck time and nightlife that I hate but, songs like let yourself go and x kid are great songs. the songs of rev rad, are all the same .

who the fuck cares about green day these days?

>having one of the most influential albums of the 90's
>if not of all time
>all time

>i discuss music with people who listen to green day

why am I here again?

Pretty much this. "Lazy Bones," "Stay the Night," "Missing You," "X-Kid" and "Brutal Love" are all prime Green Day. But you also get
>sex drugs and violence, english math and science
>hope that there's more in your pants than a bus route
>she is so wet and reckless
>I like your BMW, I like your BM-excellent tits with a tattoo of a pig sniffing glue

lmfao

>Go listen to an album made entirely of someone fucking a blender or something.

don't hate on matmos you asshole

Came here to weigh in but anything I might have said has been said already.
I saw them on tour a couple months back and they are really good. Still pulling out stuff like 2000 Light Years Away and Knowledge, I'm glad I went.

>one of the most influential albums of the 90's
you've got to be kidding me.

Dookie made punk rock mainstream for like 2 years. How is that not influential?

If you listened to Green Day past the age of 16 you have shit taste. They were shitty even by pop-punk standards.

When Pavement debuted Green Day already had a EP compilation and a full studio album out. They have since had a Broadway musical.

You are all very young and they are all very, very fucking old.