Aside from sacking Strachan, how else would you fix Scottish football?

Aside from sacking Strachan, how else would you fix Scottish football?

They could start by applying for American statehood
We win at everything

become 100% cucks like the welsh, integrate into the english football system, and pray to the football gods that the next BALE will be a scot.

Join the USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

abolish it

They need to stop frying everything they eat. It also wouldn't hurt if they fucked sheep less and trained more.

relaxed immigration laws to improve the gene pool

With Rangers comfortably back as number 2 they need a third and maybe a fourth big money club to give more competition into the league. This will encourage domestic product and attract foreign talent making the league much stronger. Over time, their players become better.

Heart of Lothian, Hibernian, Dundee (Utd) etc.

Arab Money

>With Rangers comfortably back as number 2
Someone hasn't seen the league table

ireland have SHIT football clubs, and yet they produce much better footballers. it isn't about the clubs, it is about sending your youth to the premier league ASAP. so either integrate into the english leagues like wales did, or send every talented kid you have to england just like the irish do.

pssst

I'd rather have a shit national team than an even worse national league

If the scottish league became League of Ireland tier I'd fucking hate it

>Scotland and Ireland had the same number of teams in european group stages this season
Bit embarassing there

Hibs getting promoted

Pedro Caixinha is alteady in Scotland, no need to fix it further

Rangers will win three Premier Leagues in a row and one Europe League

So fuck off tartan army ,
Ireland's having a party
we're gonna qualify
We're gonna qualify

>Heart of Lothian

>champions league v europa league

not embarrassing at all

the irish were so fucking triggered by the james mccarthy song when we played in dublin. it was verge of tears stuff

>pootish pooball

>If the scottish league became League of Ireland tier I'd fucking hate it

Apart from Celtic, it IS ireland tier. That's why we hate it.

>Apart from Celtic, it IS ireland tier. That's why we hate it.

except it's not even remotely

Celtic are 27-2-0 in the Scottish Premiership, would you expect them to have a better record than that in the Irish league? It'd be pretty similar imo

>except it's not even remotely
You're right, Ireland did better in the EL than the rest of the scottish league

they'd win every game about 9-0.

how many international players play in the league of ireland(hint: fuck all)? there's about 30 in the scottish premiership

And Scotland did better in the CL than the Irish league you fucking moron.

Celtic would have cricket scores in Ireland.

Fucked less sheep? What you on about

>apart from celtic

>there's about 30 in the scottish premiership

there's actually 20 at aberdeen, hearts and st johnstone alone.

total is probably closer to 50.

Most Scottish teams would walk the League of Ireland.

Our championship teams might only win the title a month from the end as opposed to 3.

scotland are doing fine. they just need to pick less talented teams to schedule friendlies against.

This

We fix it by stop caring about football and focusing our attention on rugby.

Reminder that Gary Twigg, a Scottish League 1 failure, is one of the best players in the history of The League of Ireland.

He's ended up there? He was terrible when I watched him playing in the Championship in his early days

stop playing football altogether might help

Play hoofball

Practice corners 24/7

Have some big cunt up front like Ferguson and hoof it to him

Passing sideways is a meme for the fried Mars Bar brigade, need to go physical

We already have Jason Cummings why isn't he getting selected ?!?!?

he's shit

Good post

PULIS

its important that americans finally learn that its the welsh who are the sheep fuckers. tireid of seeing yanks fuck up the stereotype. scots are alcoholic knife wielfding benefits scroungers who eat deep fried mars bars

Sacking Strachan and build the team around B U R K E Y B O Y

FERGUSON TO ABERDEEN WHEN

>caixinha
But he's going to coach Mexico after the 2018 WC...

>this post
>this flag

Don't the rumors of Celtic and Rangers leaving for the Premier League swirl up every few years? Pretty sure they'd ditch the rest of Scotland in a heartbeat if they got the chance.

Damn... you're right, Burger! Forgot to consider that variable!

No... he will only coach Mexico after Copa America

yes, but it'll never happen, it would require the english clubs to sign off on it, and why would they want two decent sized clubs to come in and potentailly rise above them and share their shekels.

>always banging on about independence and how much you hate England (Glasgow in particular)
>would move leagues at the drop of a hat

Spineless, you lot.

I don't really know anyone that wants it.

trade relatively easy qualification for the champions league for years of toiling through the english leagues (wouldn't start in the EPL obviously) with no guarantee of climbing high enough to qualify for europe again? nah.

>I don't really know anyone that wants it

The ownership desperately does; pretty sure teams get paid more getting relegated out of the Premier League than they do for winning the Scottish League.

Is Trainspotting 2 good?

yeah the money men that run the clubs obviously would jump at it, should have been clearer I meant fans don't really want it.

just fucking put the Glasgow clubs in the English League system already

I had a look yesterday at the Scottish table and Celtic are something like 30 points ahead, I mean come the fuck on.

Kill Rangers and put the money into Aberdeen or something.

we should unironically kill them both and spread the 100k people that attend their matches across Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and a new Glasgow team

we'd become like the Belgian league and actually do OK in Europe sometime

Tbh it's a pretty nice novelty having the one token Welsh team in the Prem, it'd be nice to have a Scottish team and some team from Dublin as well, would make for some nice away days instead of the 5th away game of the season in London

t. John Mcfadden

>Why would you want to play weekly competitive football and have a chance of actually achieving something instead of a pointless league and getting rekt in the UCL yearly

Fucking nationalist morons I swear

>some team from Dublin

Celtic and Rangers are one thing, but there's absolutely no team in Ireland who could possibly compete in the English Leagues. There's just not enough support for them.

great post. can you explain why the league of ireland and the scottish premiership are similar standard?

can you explain why the scottish premiership has over 50 internationalists in it, and the league of ireland has fuck all if they're of similat standards

>kill both Glasgow teams
>people of glasgow should support Aberdeen or the Edinburgh clubs

What part of Surrey are you from lad?

LOI is shit I'm not the same guy you're debating with.
SPL is shit too, scottish internationalsand other shitty national teams dont fucking count otherwise Derby County is stacked full of internationals

unironically this

i don't recall saying it was a good league.

it's a vastly higher level than LOI though.

So scots are the UK equivalent of southerners in the US?

Vanarama Conference is the LOI tier

No scots are New Jersey people

>Vanarama
I kek every time.

Die Lieferwagen National Liga

yeah but that's just cause the Irish football fans all watch the Premier League

We English don't want to import sectarian violence and wife beating into our gentle, peaceful league.

True, but I don't think they'll all suddenly start supporting Bohemian or St. Patrick's if they went and joined the English League, especially since it would be a really long road for them to climb up the ladder and there's a real chance they never climb past League One.

I'm not talking realistically, simply in the fantasy scenario of adding an Irish and Scottish team to the Premier League like an American sport expansion, it would be great to have away days over the ferry to Dublin.

Fair enough; sorry if I got caught up missing the forest for the trees a bit there.