NRL Thursday Night Football

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Sydney Roosters

8:00pm at ANZ Stadium

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO7TZGgBbOw
youtube.com/watch?v=BPpLmrE4ysk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Approx how many points are roosters going to beat the rabbits by? I'm calling 10

30-10 Roosters

Roosters always get a huge first half lead and then become lazy latte sipping cunts in the 2nd

So could end up being by 6-12 imo

youtube.com/watch?v=JO7TZGgBbOw

Are the Roosters for real or just over-hyped as fuck?

Barely beating the panthers and dogs and only flogging the titans aren't exactly impressive scalps.

Ye, I was thinking about that, I'm not sure if I want to get holocausted by sportsbet on 1-12/ + 13.

I'll probably go for 1-12. Standard win on roosters at the moment is only like 1.45 or something

They're legit. They'll top 4 unless the halves get injured or suspended for some strange indiscretion involving Russel Crowe or a dog.

Overhyped, almost choking against shitty Bulldogs and Titans teams and needing refball to beat an unimpressive Panthers

And re: barely winning; they're complacent lazy cunts who have it too good. They get ahead and just coast like the smart kid at school who just did enough.

They won when SBW changed the culture and flogged their asses to actually perform, then he left and they returned to normal.

Roosters should get exposed tonight, but they won't. Black magic is at work here due to it being the Year of the Rooster.

The Rooster is the animal in clash against the Rabbit. It is small metal cut into small wood. So it is related to stabbing with knife, surgery operations, injury to back bone and neck, injury to small bones such as fingers and toes.

Rooster is a perfectionist and attitude to life is concerned with the practical while rabbit is a dreamer and enjoys the good things in life. The result is that the constant nagging of the rooster drives the rabbit into hiding.

Wigan

Reminder to filter the trippies lads

They have a good side but their fade outs will cost them. Will sneak into the top 8

Reminder that being a filterfag means you are mentally weak.

Roosters 26
Rabbitohs 18

I'm thinking more like 22 - 12

Roosters way ofc

>Adam Reynolds
26 years old and already is a humble family man with 4 kids and has no scandals or police incidents. Also doesn't need his Dad's mates to defend him every time he plays bad or does something wrong.
>Mitchell Pearce
28 in a few weeks and still goes out to lame night clubs trying to root random sluts for a good time. Has to be defended every single time he fucks up and tries to convince everyone he's a changed man everytime. Has been caught pissing on couches, fucking dogs and harassing Women in his time in the spotlight.

The score line is not important. Souths will lose in a very devastating way tonight, regardless of what happens. I do not wish to see this pain inflicted on my own team, and will not be watching.

Hilarious how he copy+pastes his long post from the other thread yet still no one cares. Also how he replies even though everybody has him filtered

stop

Based rc

Everybody seems to be on the Poosters tonight. I'm tipping the Poobitohs with full confidence

Is there a /nrl/ perfect 8 league I can still join?

more like full autism xddddd

Which sport has more bogans, NRL or AFL?

Union

union

union

Based beard oil shipping

Looking forward to the Roosters meme to get expoosed tonight lads

Lads, what's the deal with joining a perfect 8 league? I just wanna join one but the only option is to make one

>Poosters
>Pooitohs

Going to be a boring game lads, might go to the movies with the missus instead

Australia v Iraq is on tonight lads

>Rapist in training

I thought Thurston was already a rapist?

Who /minorflooding/ here?

Also, rate my dog shit

I forgot about that

Where you at mate? My backyards a bit fucked up in townsville. Been pissing down here, got that cyclone coming our way cobba.

I'll watch. Usually only care about League but if our country is playing another I like to watch.

Go soccer!

>poovies

Literally the worst form of art, entertainment and media today

Yeah m8 im in Mackay, been pretty solid here. I hope we dont get that cyclone, its a clusterfuck at work.

I go for the choc tops m8

Ye true, i'm coming down to Mackay on the 31st to the 2nd, what the fuck is there to do?

Nothing that you cant already do in Townsville. Get drunk, smoke ice or go fishing pretty much

Ye, I'll probably get a bit alcohol, going down for some poker event meme that's being hosted in Mackay for fuck knows what reason. If you like cards should come play user.

Still leading the tipping comp lads with an ELITE cumulative margin

whats THE bet for the Roosters game?

are you doing perfect 8? It's essentially tipping, but you pick who's MOTM

anybody that picks all 8 MOTMs gets like 144,000 buckaroos.

very scared for my bunnies tonight. Hope everyone pulls through ok.

don't bet on this game, it is laced with black magic and you don't want to get involved.

VC on Keary or Napa?

Roosters are fucking BACK lads

3 hours till kickoff lads.

4 hours until kickoff lads

1 hour and 3 minutes till the Roosters are fucking BACK lads

3 hours and 57 minutes until the Roosters beat the Poobitohs by 20

>tfw manning the cellar

/nrl/ has never done perfect 8. Might be cool though.

Anyone interested in playing perfect 8?

Sitiveni Moceidreke for first try scorer is LITERALLY free money lads

>not Boyd "literally the next Australian captain" Cordner

Benji told Ikin that Milford is lazy
Ikin told Kenty
Kenty told the world
The world told Wayne
Wayne told Benji
Benji lied to Wayne
Benji gets sacked for sure

>Not Topou/Topou first and second try

can we start now

>a chorus of "Union"
shit I could'a told you that

youtube.com/watch?v=BPpLmrE4ysk
post your warm up music lads

how many dollarydoos is that?

I made a league. So I'm guessing so.

I don't want to pay any shekels to Murdoch though

what the pre game like m8s?

i'm stuck watching some repeat of a snowboarding promo or something.. not really watching

what's the talk about n the booth?

It doesnt cost anything m8

Feel sorry for Anthony Cherrington lads

Tim Simona gonna get charged with Fraud lads

Seven news reporting Sharnie Kimmorley, wife of Brett, has passed away at 38.

Joined the perfect 8 league lads

What should I do with my prize money when I get all 8 correct?

Lads the AFL is back on so you can all stop pretending to like this "sport" now

Puke Smeary on unable to handle the bantz watch

what actually happened between him and discount mel gibson?

Broncos are gonna win tonight lads.

Absolutely tragic

My thoughts go out to Brett and his family

t. Little Brother

Think id kill myself if my wife died that young/ever

kek

SKD on dropped from the Poosters watch

Broncucks on suicide watch

>tonight

What does beard oil do?

I got a bite with my shit bait lads.

Makes it not dry out so it doesnt look shit or have dry skin or itch. Added benefit is the smell its like a cologne, chicks like that shit

>mfw I'll never be a Supercoach

>mfw losing every one of my tips last week

Moceidreke on possibly an elite cheapie watch

Cool.

What brand is good? Do they sell it in shops here or you have to buy from overseas on the internet?

>he actually did this

did he get asked about it later?

nobody likes the smell of your grotty fucking beard you fucking gay cunt

i remember it went through the tabloids here

I dunno lad, I only bought 1 previous sample kit a few years back and found out what I liked (non-fruity or minty ones that make my face feel like a poofters asshole). This new kit I got cause it was popular on etsy and used natural ingreidents. I dont wanna put fucked chemical shit on my beard as much as possible.

Might be arriving tonight shiiiiiiiit

Lad my beard literally gets me laid. Some chicks really like beards, and theres enough of them to feed on.

Poor Chickenkid