An NRA spokeswoman is having to move her family due to death and rape threats

An NRA spokeswoman is having to move her family due to death and rape threats.

What do you think about that?

meh

Liberals are douche bags

Sounds like she doesn't believe in her product

good lol

Its a good thing she has guns up her ass then. Dana is so hot.

Fucking everyone gets death and rape threats

welcome to the internet, rape and death threats are considered a polite greeting here

Revenge is even better

people gotta realize that kids on the web will send practically anyone death threats
doesnt mean anyones gonna try to kill you

death threats are the new egging and TPing

seems like she's not a good shot.

she has gunz and can protect herself.
only pussies flee from danger instead of fighting.

Imo nobody deserves this and the people that send these threats are assholes but the irony is not entirely lost

The FBI is starting an investigation on it right now. I hope they find the little cunt and put his bitch ass up with bubba for anal recreation for a few decades

The NRA is a lobby not concerned with gunrights or gunowners, just gun manufacturers/brokers/shops etc. Its why they love the shit laws that force people to buy new guns that conform with new rules. Fuck her and fuck the NRA

would love to shit post but KOTH is on.

Fuck you bitch, suck my penis

You seem to be no better.

Unfortunately that's the risk you take when you support the NRA. It sucks being a republican in a blue state, like me.

That's the way lefties work. Agree with me or I'll kill you. 100+ million dead in the last century because they disagreed.

Yea. Well that's going to bite them in the fucking arse because the day they do something stupid, and they will, is going to be the last day liberals exist in America

That's the way Americans work, regardless of the issue or the side.

>Muh 100 gorillion
Some unbiased sauces, please

You'll be in the basement with Blokhin, reaction-bait faggot.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about shithead