Have you ever caught a STD?

Have you ever caught a STD?
Share your experience

Last year i fucked like 20 girls, now i think i have a wart ... fuck!!!!!!

this girls one of my favs

I'm pretty sure HPV usually clears up on it's own after a few months to a year.

I hope so!

Just don't do that again for a year... You can still pass it for up to a year, sometimes more if you have symptoms still.
Or if you do go on a fucking spree, make sure you fuck younger girls that got the shot that prevents cancer.
I passed HPV to a girl that ended up getting her cervix removed :( Shit is way worse of a feeling than any ichy warts and shit.

i had a couple warts for about a year. got them frozen off a few times. they're gone now. haven't had any for about 3 years

your post gave me aids

Ex wife gave me genital herpes while on leave from Marine Corps. Tried to claim I could have got it from laundry.

you probably got it from all those thai lady boys you were fucking on shore leave

This girl i lnow had to do the same, luckly i didnt fuck her! .... but my friend did and he caught hpv

noooo dude, WTF!!!
Did you stay with her?

Sadly never went to Thailand.... japan yes... the sand nigs are loving too.

See ‘exwife’ ... contemplated murder before I left her.

I've been taking and giving dick raw since I was in scouts. Truck drivers, blue collar workers, cops, security guards, military, navy.. and not once have I caught an STI. heck, i sucked over 15 cocks one day in a cruising spot and I didn't get anything.

I'm extremely lucky

moar of her?

should have. herpes is for life

Unless you have a cervix.

fuck man, you are so luckly!

Sounds like she sucked about as many guys in the laundry detail as you did.

shlould i go to the doctor to check the wart???

I had symptoms of herpes only once, painful urination for a day or two in 1979. Nothing since.

I know. I have one spot on my cock that I was convinced was a wart, turns out it's absolutely harmless.

I don't know how I got so lucky. But I did have a lot of fun.

If you have a wart, yeah. Prepare for it to return. Your body kills HPV within 2 years, depending on how good your immune system is.

Are you sure it's a wart?

I havent go to the doctor, but according to the internet it is a wart, it is like coliform shape and it is only one single wart

yes, my kid's names are jill, daria, and john

I contracted herpes from the girl I lost my virginity to. She was, by far, the nastiest woman I have ever met. I didn't use a condom because she told me that she was on birth control, and I was so happy to finally get laid that the thought of HIV didn't occur to me. I had just met her too, like less than twelve hours before we fucked.

I didn't get aids, I didn't get her pregnant, but my dick is ruined. Don't hop on the first woman who will fuck you. You'll regret it.

Scabies. There was a pretty big outbreak in my town at the time and I happened to get it. Thought it was herpes at first and thought my life was ruined. Itched like a mofo. Took topical cream and washed my shit in hot water for a week.

how ruined it is?

Had chlamydia once. Light burning when I pee'd was only symptom. Chick that gave it to me said they found she had it on a pap smear... called the doc and got a round of antibiotics and it was good in a couple weeks. As far as catching something goes.... coulda been way worse...

yeah, well according to the internet traps aren't gay. I think you should see a professional...

nothing bleach can't temporarily fix

jajajajjjajajaahhshjsajnadai8ufbiunr32r1f