STOP IT BULLY

He's 71
Literally ever one undiagnosed is "pre-Alzheimers"
We have had many obese presidents
I'm still on your side

>(You)
sage etc

sadly, yes.

STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY STOP IT BULLY

stupid fucking cunt

i hope he fucking dies tonight

>meh, jumping on bandwagon

shill thread
sage etc

Smartest guy in the room. Any room. Outfoxing everyone every day.

Nani!?!?!?

the norway is not more shit hole than idiot america
fuck ing amerika suck china dragon wang like it sukc all other wang of europe union and the arab union, amerika fuck arab country to no aveil because amerikan is the idiot with no brain
YOU FUCK is the america with IDIOT SHIT I WILL FUCK THE AMERIKA WITH BOBM MADE BY THE ULTIMATE DRAGON, YOU WILL GET THE FUCK BY THE SUPERIOR, AMERIKA IS THE PUPET OF THE CHINA, CHINA FUCK RUSIA, USA AND THE INDIA , INDAI FUCK HOLE SHIT HOLE I WILL FUCK THE USA AND THE RUSSIA BECUASE YOU ARE THE INFERIOR FUCK,YOU MAKE THE SMELL OF TH ESWINE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SHIT OF CRAP

while i theoretically agree
>lowest IQ of average person
wtf user?
that makes no fucking sense and probably made me tangibly more stupid

>Outfoxing everyone every day.
Only when he's in a room full of foxes. Even then, barely.

sage etc

O B S E S S E D

God-Emperor smart. Very smart.

>sage
sage

well... you're the sucker... of Putin's cock. nom nom nom

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

and only 50% voted. Anyone not in that 50% has zero right to bitch and moan about the president.

>proof doesn't matter
1984 was not a how to guide!

I wish I had your talent for writing fiction

Oh look. Trump brings new chaos over the country AGAIN, while people suffer and die.

maybe, because the orange baby produces new shit every hour? Understand Rubel-head?

Then stop crying on Sup Forums and vote him out of office. Starting 30 retarded Trump threads per day isn't going to help anything.

What a comedian

me cool

Stop picking on Hillary

nom... Putin's asshole tastes so delicios

Of course we do. They're paid for this nonsense.

It's how we tell time.

over the country? back to the English lessons for you

And yet your party still couldn't beat him. What does that say about Hillary?

the fact is: all the Trump propaganda was paid. Not just on facebook. Also here on Sup Forums. Paid Putin-trolls. And they raped your tiny brain, until their russian semen bubbled out of your nose :D

it'll all be worth it if he builds the wall

>Aliens not blasting earth from orbit
>wanting to talk

The left still can't meme for shit.

don't waste your breath with the real redpill on these neanderthals. shills and newfags as far as the eye can see

bubbled out your nose....Bwahahahaha
At least try.

butthurt magatards spamming and trying to close threads because they insult Trump and hurt they feefees

that feel when we've come full circle and now the conservatives are the snowflake crybullies

8 Years

ITT:
Brainwashed libtards try to make themselves feel better by joining the band wagon and bashing Trump just like every paid Jewish talk show host and actor propagandists who want you to think like them.

8 years of Trump babies crying and pissing themselves because nobody likes or respects the guy they voted for.
>b-but Trump is sticking it to those darned SJWs!
and they still remain and are in fact grown more bold by his presidency.

So far the indentity politics has only got stronger, Trump being in office has actually moved us further away from the logical and uncorrupt system we all desperately desire, and has inflamed the feminist / PC crowd to push for even more aggressive action. good job retards

>8 years of zero change

He's not getting the second term either.

his normie fan base already thinks he's a retard doing nothing for them. He's not going to win a second term by some memelords who just enjoy the chaos.
chances are the republicans are going to deny him in the primaries.

Bullshit I'm not responsible for this fucking shit show.

You're on another fucking planet. Does being this detached from reality pay your bills shill boy or what?

Lolol you're a gigantic fucking faggot.

>76

>Calls him name
>Calls him name again

that will prove that I'm right and that his argument was invalid.

sincerely kill yourself sir.

Trump has no chance of getting a second term, his own party hates him and wants him gone. all three branches of government are RED right now, and the dems as well as the gop refuse to pass his bills

Lol, for a sec I thought you were talking about Killary

Wow, don't you know that any sufficiently evolved lifeform would value diversity and tolerance?

truthfully, if mitt ronmney gets the republican nomination or runs as an independent , id vote for him.

When Trump is reelected in 2020 I want you to kill yourself.

honestly if someone like ben carson got elected they would confused on what to do.

Cell block president doesn't count.

do you honestly think trump is a good president?
the only reason he won was because hillary was literally the worst presidential candidate in us history.
Hillary/trump is choosing between two piles of human garbage, both manipulative and deceptive.
Trump is retarded, most of his actions are apparent and easily understood.
He sees/hears something in the media and responds to it.
Hillary would've pulled strings in many ways we wouldn't have noticed until it was too late.
4 years of trump is not nearly as destructive as 1 year of hillary could be.
pizzagate is real

B-but he said he'll build a wall and keep out all the evil foreigners!
He's sassy!
He likes and dislikes a few things I like!
He hates Mexicans and Chinese people, just like me!
How can he not be a great president?? You are wrong!

/thread

Everything you said made sense until you said pizza gate is real

Yeah that sums it up. But that also sums about about 17% of americans and that's who turned out at the polls.

probably lowest IQ at which you can be called average. Like 90 or something.

this user gets it

>probably lowest IQ at which you can be called average. Like 90 or something.

>mfw most niggers aren't average.

But 90 isn't the average.

>low IQ
You're the only low IQ here
The guy is now the leader of the most influential country in the world using just his market exp and social skill