W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!
C-come on down, s-sit with me, have some delicious tea, and t-talk out your problems!

I'm here for you Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence any longer!

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/f4muu2wa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck is Sakuya

this is a fine note

who the fuck is Sakuya

Git yer tits oot!

Shut the fuck up

Show dick

I love you Sakuya

I am d-darlings

this is a fake thread. alice is not here.

yes hello hi i would like to channel my blood echoes tyvm have nice day

Both my phones just broke i have no way off getting a new phone and i have a very important meeting i dont know what to do...

this is a foul note

I love those armpits! and those thighs! What tea shall we be drinking?

F-feel free to talk to me on l-literally any platform:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid or rukiarcx
Twitch, Twitter, Youtube: CeltyPlays

I l-love you too dear, n-now let us select a tea together!

Looking good Sakuya!

Good evening, and welcome back. I'm sorry I missed you this Friday.
I hope you had a good weekend!
{{{Sakuya}}}

Please help, I'm so lonely and depressed, I lack motivation and that will ruin me and ruin my college and chances of getting a job. I don't know what to do, I'm too scared to visit a psychiatrist, my logic is why should I bother to try to make something out of myself if in the end everything we achieve will be torn away from us? I don't know what to do. I'm just so alone.

N-no, we're not doing this.

Oh d-dear! How d-did they break?

Red Spice Dragon Tea! It's q-quite good!

Hey Alice. It's been a bit. Doing well I hope?

yay tea

It's b-been good so far!

thank you

feelings gay lol

*dunkey voice* ok

*pours a cup for Anonymous*

In the spirit of the season, I vote for hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick.

what are your values, man

I got a bone to pick with you, Guts

I really dont know one phone wont read my sim card and the other just stopped working it overheats and it wont stay on for more then 10 mins

you spilled a drop. you will never be a housewife.

Maybe you should see someone user. And I know how you feel about motivation. It's hard for me to get anything done. The best thing to do is start small and set goals for yourself. They don't have to be big.

*blinks slowly* Everything we achieve will be torn away from us? I don't understand.

Let's take an example. The ancient greeks wrote innumerable books, many of which were lost, yes, but many also made it to the library of Alexander where they were carefully preserved by the Muslims through various crusades and anti-intellectual bouts in western Europe, to eventually inspire the Renaissance.

Do you think those ancients, those scholars and writers, bitter? For what was lost?

Or happy, for what was found?

John Dunsworth dies and then you show up. How the fuck can this day get any worse.

I'm doing well, thanks. I started college, so that's interesting. Meeting lots of new people and generally enjoying it.

I'm proud of you Guts.

I like your shirt, very fetching.

W-what?

No.

T-this is not a democracy.

M-maybe email m-me at [email protected] and w-we can see if we can figure out a solution after this thread.

T-that's not my goal.

is this a gore thread?

I feel like I will fail college. This girl used to care about me but we drifted apart and she was perfect, I'm so pathetic that I had a dream that she told me she loves me and when I woke up I cried and felt like shit for a week, I am so weak and I just don't know what to with myself, I'm too afraid to see a psychiatrist too... I hate talking about my issues. I just want to be normal..

I'm h-here every day

Just because it's fleeting doesn't mean it can't be good while it lasts. It's not good for you right now, but it could be if you try your best. Consider seeing someone! There's nothing to be afraid of, Anonymous!

Thank you i will do that

I meant in the sense that all I do in my life I will lose because death has us all, sooner or later.

N-not at all.

W-what are you afraid of, Anonymous?

I'll t-try to help the best I can.

It's 3am and this actually made me feel comfy, thank you

There'll be plenty of bones to pick after I'm done with you.

>T-this is not a democracy.
I now feel sad.

I tried your shrimp recipe from last week. Wasn't quite my favorite. But I wouldn't turn it down.

S-sure. So make things that survive l-longer than a single life time, darling

It's m-my pleasure

Good thing they're hollow!

Hi

I've lost people too user, but the losses made me stronger. Maybe you need to find someone new that can help you. Sometimes you think you can do something alone, but trust me, friends help. A lot. Having someone to lean on might benefit you.

favorite types of tea, and what religion are you?

I know I can try to make it good while it lasts but, I just can't. I try to enjoy moments and I can't be happy it just doesn't happen, I lost interest in nearly everything I had joy and happiness from, I'm too afraid to seek help in real life so I just refuse to speak to people and sit here like an idiot...

Chai and atheist

About this Red Spice Dragon Tea. I've never even heard of it.

Currently majoring in computer data science but I'm not enjoying it, so next semester I'm switching to audio music production. Program for that is really good here.

It is q-quite delicious

Oh m-my

things are mostly fine, I was staying with my fiancee for a bit and forgot to bring my meds so I've been bordering on hypomanic but I haven't gotten myself into any trouble and I'm back home now so I should be able to get myself levelled out soon.
I must say though, it was pretty fun flying down the highway at 100+ mph.
Also when did you stop going by alice on here?

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE
I AM DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT FOR THE PAST TEN DAYS MY CELULITE HAS BEEN INCREASING. SINCE YOU ALSO HAVE CELLULITE I NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN LIVE WITH MYSELF NOW, HOW DO I COPE WITH THIS NIGHTMARE

I'm afraid of speaking to them. I know they are there to help but, I hate speaking about my issues and I can't bring myself to call a psychiatrist

kiddo alices thighs are thick but she's 88 pounds

Do you own any guns and what is your favorite fruit?

You're gonna have to overcome that fear, Anonymous! Isn't opening up to someone for help at least worth a shot?

I'm here hoping for more videos of Alice.
She carbonates my hormones.

T-that's not a real answer, dear.

You can't be AFRAID of something simply because you dislike it. That means you just plain dislike it.

No
kiwi

Oh d-dear, what medication d-do you take?

And I d-didn't, this is just cosplay d-dear.

W-what does that even m-mean.

Thanks! Unfortunately the math department here is extremely hard and not well funded, and I'm pretty horrible at math. That's the main reason I'm switching. Also I already do music stuff so it shouldn't be too bad for me.

I feel like I might be going blind.

90, she gained a whole 2 lbs last week.
Where she put them, I have no clue.

It's not like I hate the people for doing their job, I just can't bring myself to call in and ask for help.

I really want to but, as I said above I can't bring myself to do it, I don't know why

W-well, if you need any help w-with programming (both audio and general), f-feel free to ask

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!

Hey sakuya, how can I better myself and put my life back on track?? Cheers

You aren't s-saying why though

Ever opened a shaken bottle of soda?
That's what my hormones do when I see you.
It's supposed to be a compliment. I'm avoiding calling you "hot"... for reasons.
You really are gorgeous, imo. And I like your personality - flighty and down to earth at the same time.

Know what, I'll bite. I'm tired of not feeling anything. I'm now to the point of life a prison and Im doing time. Thought the friends I knew for 10+ years was brothers not here anymore. A mother that is a child. Got nothing going right, and I keep waking up worrying that I'll be sued out of everything. Keep thinking of death as a back up...

You gotta do something about it user. Like I said just start small. Set small goals and increase them slowly. It doesn't matter how small, as long as you meet them. And about the opening up thing, do you have any friends willing to help you out? There's got to be someone in your life who'll hear you out.

Well I don't have a job and I'm battling depression with a bit of anxiety here and there. I kinda know the steps towards being better but I cannot find the power to move and do stuff. I escape smoking weed and fapping to IG.

I've got a gf and a house

Thanks! If an Alice thread happens to be open and I'm doing HW, I'll be sure to ask.

I'll t-take that as a compliment then

what is your thought on rekt/gore thread?

>▄ C E L L U L I T E ▄

I just really don't like talking about my issues, I feel like I'm bothering them and like I'm a burden that there is no hope for.
I also don't want my parents to find out, I'm still fairly young and I feel like my parents would surely tell me to get over it and that it's "just a phase". I touched the topic with them in a conversation before and they laughed it off.
I left the one group of friends I had because I felt unwelcome and they didn't treat me right, aside from some people I know over the internet to open up to, I don't have many.

I h-have no opinion.

Sounds great! If I'm having a lot of trouble I'll shoot you one. Thanks again.

One way I found that helps me is find side things to do. Gaming for me helps here and there.

T-that's a LOT different from "I'm afraid". That's your depression convincing you that you aren't worth the effort.

So, how old are you?

clyp.it/f4muu2wa

M-my pleasure

You know what someone would look like if they had no cellulite at all? A fucking dried up apricot pit.

Well, whatever situation you're in now, you should find some friends or someone willing to help you out. Everyone needs help from time to time, so don't be ashamed to ask.

Savings my friend, but they are starting to run los.

What does it mean when the woman who says she is your soulmate, but still puts you in second place and doesn't mature a relationship with you?

You as well.

latuda and divalproex. relatively low dosage, but my hands shake a little sometimes.

T-that she is trying to not hurt your f-feelings.

F-fair enough! What treatments are you c-currently in? Therapy? CBT? Medication? Group?

T-tell me everything you've tried so far.

Oh I s-see