Anyone ever fap to their sister? what's it like?

anyone ever fap to their sister? what's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

spycamerabathroom.com/smallest-bathroom-spy-cam-720p-50-mega-pixel-32gb-adidas-mens-body-fragrance-spray-bottle-camerahd-shower-spy-camera_p1283.html
youtu.be/nCIRgsTPi0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she looked like that I would destroy that pussy

It' was exciting at first but weird when I finished

You know what we do to niggers?

why was it weird?

It's fucking fun

I do it a lot

does it feel "wrong"?

I mean it used to, I'd always feel guilty after it. But now I'm used to it

why did you feel guilty?
I don't have any siblings and I'm trying to understand. people say it feels "wrong" but I don't understand, surely a hot girl is a hot girl

Because I've grown up with her, and like we've been through so much, seen each other at our lowest points

does it feel better than fapping to other girls?

HOLY SHIT.
I know you if she's your sister.

used to spy on my sister when she grew some bigass titties, busted many a nut to them.

no you dont

bullshit. way to scare OP into ending the discussion.

OP, if you find out that your sis faps to you, will you do what must be done?

nope. who is she though lol

every guy with hot relatives jerks off to them

If you say you dont you are a liar, maybe even to yourself, but you are a liar nonetheless

Incest is very socially frowned upon.

There must be something wrong with me because Ive never felt guilty about fantasies.

>I know her
>she goes to my school

dude... shes fugly holy shit. i mean id get jerking it to your sister if she was hot... but this bison?

Would you have accepted if she'd offered you a tit fuck?

ITS UR FUCKING SISTER U MORON
U CAN FAP TO LITTERALY EVERYONE ELSE

Nothing is wrong with you.
At your grandfather's age blow-jobs were considered a pervasive fetish .
Since social cohesion has eclipsed why feel bad about it ?

yeah that's what I was thinking

having sex with her counts?

Hell yeah!

>low test homos
>literally so terrified by women they cant even appreciate hot relatives
>cant bring themselves to have a fantasy about their sisters.

seriously guy have some red meat, quit the soy hit the gym. your T levels must be at minimum

Fucking hell she's an angel, if any of my 3 sisters had looked like that i'd have skipped the fap and gone straight to the drugging and violent rape

is she really your sister? she is so freaking hot so:
1) either you fantasize about her, jerk for her or
even fuck her.
2) you became gay since by trying to suppress
the feelings for her you finally lost your lust for
women in general

fag

even bigger fag

Why don't you post?

so because i look at my sisters as girls i love and not sexual objects like you, my testosterone levels are low.
get some help u freak

massive fag

You white people are truly broken.

fags are more healthy in the brain that the rest of you sister fucking scum in here

fuck off nigger, you're jsut jealous because your sisters have an ass the size of a Volvo

You have 3 possibilities.

1. You are so easily controlled by society that you have somehow trained yourself to not recognize that your sisters are sexy AF

2. you are a faggot and like dudes

3. You are lying

4. you have ugly sisters

Your telling me if your sister wanted you to fuck her raw no strings attached and begged you for it you wouldn't do that for her?

I guess you dont really love them that much

all the time, unfortunately this was the only pic i could find on her email tho

fag

99% of males with sisters over 8/10 have directly or indirectly masturbated to their image

nice tits

checked

actually incest is far more prevalent in the Black community and Muslim communities.

Also Japan and Russia.

truth, dads too

quads of truth

guys, cut this user some slack

maybe his sister is just an uggo land whale so he cant get off to her and hes using the white knight front to pretend he isnt disappointed in her

been thinking of getting a spycam to get her in the shower and shit but no one seems to be able to suggest a good one

Samefag

>actually incest is far more prevalent in the Black community and Muslim communities.
>Also Japan and Russia.

so, there's a bright side to the US becoming Russia in the next couple years. Nice.
Silver lining.
Silver lining.

Just get in there with her.

probably, in which case I feel sorry for him

Is that a white dress or a blue dress?

spycamerabathroom.com/smallest-bathroom-spy-cam-720p-50-mega-pixel-32gb-adidas-mens-body-fragrance-spray-bottle-camerahd-shower-spy-camera_p1283.html
the problem with spycams is they're usually too obvious, this fucker is top drawer.
heh

if that was even remotely viable id try it lol

While I can't really jerk off to my sister (my conscious mind literally blocks me), when I happen to have a dream that I can somehow control, I usually summon my sister to fuck.
I always wake up with shitty mood afterwards.

youtu.be/nCIRgsTPi0g

Love the description
ideal for CIA agents ,police,detector,and spy agency
kek, they missed perverts

I have photoshoop too
the lady doth protest too loudly methinks

Seriously?? Lol shes hideous

Politely offer to soap up her boobs. Show her that brothers can be helpful.

Pic related
And no. I'm not against it either, but the thought of it just makes my dick shrink half its size anyways.
Maybe in the distant future, deeper into the gradual deterioration of my inner morals.

IKR?!

in a fucking bucket of ice water, still has phone glued to hand, fucking women

i dont understand your post
do you or do you not fap to her
also moar

ur sister is qt would love to put my thumb in her pink asshole while fucking her doggy style.

Think about it,

Was making a sandwich and watching a buddy play friday the 13th.

Sort of. We used to fap together.

I wouldn't worry, theres plenty of anons who can fulfill that role until such a time

>4/10 at best but...
I would still fit my flaccid micropenis and testicles inside her mouth and let her do something

no. my sister had not tits.

Excuse me WHAT?

>in a fucking bucket of ice water, still has phone glued to hand, fucking women

i guess you don't own a water resistant phone, yet.

damn dude... shes gorgeous

>Sort of. We used to fap together.

care to elaborate?

Did she jack you off?

Yes you are right. I am just extremely jealous because I want to have sex with my sister.

sigh... this is the kind of broken mindset that I am referring to.

Current year really is bullshit

Idk about more because anonymity. Look what i've just said and posted about my own sister.
But no. I don't know about you but I can't get off if my dick isn't hard. Especially when it's seemingly less than flaccid while i'm jerking off

She always gets that sort of attention.
I'm obviously not so bad myself. No homo

>I'm obviously not so bad myself. No homo
lets see dat dick

Yup and it's fucking great

i do

please post more

if you change filenames there is basically 0 percent chance you get caught

to bad this is so grainy she seems prime

wow. she's an athlete, right?

cant blame you

More of her!

So everyone whacking off to photos of their sisters, do you also get off on imagining them getting fucked by their boyfriends? Do you imagine fucking them yourselves? Or is it just aesthetic appreciation?

Come on you fuck, my quads demand an answer

every day

I just imagine sucking on her bigass udders while I jerk myself off onto her trimmed bush.

>Sure, I can elaborate some.
>Ask anything you'd like to know as well.
>She never jacked me off. We weren't really into touching each others privates except once she wanted to squeeze it to feel how hard erect cocks get and she let me feel hers because I was really curious about how it got so wet.
>We started when she was 13 and I was 11. >She watched a comedy movie with her friends that talked about masturbation and she later asked me if I ever tried it.
>I never heard of it so she explained it to me and I tried it and it was pretty awesome.
>I asked her if girls do it too and she said she doesn't think so, but she tried it (basically just rubbed around a little)
>And she liked it too
>We eventually started doing it next to each other under the covers on a regular basis.
>We both got much better at it over time.
>I ejaculated for the first time when I was 12 which freaked both of us out

her ex bf send me and my dad her nudes, to embarrass her. but i am looking for ways to fuck her

hmm we were talking about fapping to them, you brought up the fucking part
Something you want to tell us all?

Its the same as whacking it to any other girl but with the thrill of being "against the rules"

>Boyfreind sends Dad and Bro nudes
>they have to pretend to be outraged
>both secretly keep them forever

is this still her? wat?

My wife told me she used to masturbate to the sound of her brother fucking his girlfriend.