Try to commit suicide by shotgun

>try to commit suicide by shotgun
>end up looking like this

And this, kids, is why you don't put the barrel under your chin. Find a nice, cozy corner, pull off your shoes, set the shotgun right in front of you, deepthroat that motherfucker so the barrel is angled to where the pellets will scramble the back of your brain (cerebellum), and SMASH THAT MUFFUGIN' TRIGGER with your toe.

Instant death guaranteed, you can thank me later. That's how you do a shotgun suicide. Don't end up like this dumb bitch, or worse, a literal vegetable.

Other urls found in this thread:

aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-07-2011/family-responsible-debt.html
estate.findlaw.com/estate-administration/paying-the-debts-of-a-deceased-relative-who-is-responsible.html
estate.findlaw.com/estate-administration/debts-after-death.html
blog.credit.com/2016/11/debt-after-death-10-things-you-need-to-know-162406/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks dad

If she wanted to kill herself before she'll definitely want to kill herself now..

Why not aim a bullet through your heart? Seems like a more romantic and less horrible looking death.

or just chug a bottle of vodka along with some random medication in your cabinet. no physical scars

Probably high as a kite but there's some life left in that eye...

>pellets
who the hell uses birdshot to commit suicide with? im using a double barrel with a 12 gauge buckshot and pulling both triggers at the same time
no chances

Learned that shit from "To Kill a Mockingbird"; forgot who but they were talking about a bitch who did just that.

Best way to commit suicide by shotgun would just be to pull an ALOHA SNACKBAR and point it at some cops. They'll fill you full of holes and never feel bad

This. Blowing your brains out with 00 buckshot/slug is pretty hardcore and messy

What I don't get with this though, she clearly wanted to die. Comes in the hospital, and the surgeons say "oh, let me operate on this one, I can fix this". So she'll wake up and try again.

Is this perversion to try to fix her jaw and experiment on her instead of just giving her OD of morphene and have her expire with half her face off ?

Oh yeah good idea, I've always wanted a romantic death on account of being a huge raging faggot.

Doctors have to fucking try to save patients no matter what. They take an oath. They'd be in major shit for not doing all they can.

>hey guys shes alive woo
>never mind the rest of her life is now more suffering then ever before

They don't save people, they save customers.

Actually in a couple states there are laws set by very specific cases to allow medical professionals to terminate life-sustaining care on patients who are dead-set on not being alive. These laws, of course, only protect a doctor/nurse from conviction of murder, provided the patient gave conscious, uninfluenced, and and informed consent.
Though I doubt anyone with half their face blown to hell can even speak

They can take people off life support.

God's will something something murican nonsense

Meanwhile in Switzerland there are associations that provide you with a cup of whatever that makes you fall asleep and die painlessly without anybody having to scrub your brains off the wall.

She's still a solid 4/10.
Would bang.

As stated in my previous post , there are also states that allow lethal injection (Death with Dignity Acts). Some allow the doctor to prescribe and administer, some only let the patient do it.
If you really, truly want to die, spend a little bit of money to move to a more enlightened state of the US and die peacefully
But who knows, maybe after you move you may not even want to die anymore

>boo hoo why aren't tax payers paying for my suicide :(

here's the BEFORE picture

So doctors should wield the power of life and death at their leisure. Sounds like a great idea.

>move to a more enlightened state of the US and die peacefully
I hope you know you literally sound like a rick and morty redditor fedoralord.

Buzz off memester, I'm only stating facts. Death by suicide is looked down on by people sitting so high they couldn't possibly understand the feeling so such lowliness that causes suicide. Ironic how a large majority of these people are well-to-do christian conservatives, but correlation doesn't always equal causation

I wanna play a game.

After the case is reviewed with a panel of peers,

BEFORE DURING AFTER

>Switzerland there are associations
Um Nope
Article 115 of the Swiss Criminal Code reads:
"Inciting and assisting suicide: Any person who for selfish motives incites or assists another to commit or attempt to commit suicide shall, if that other person thereafter commits or attempts to commit suicide, be liable to a custodial sentence not exceeding five years or to a monetary penalty."

>rick and morty redditor fedoralord.
Go back to

>pellets

a proper suicide by shotgun would use deer slugs

most people end up hitting their lung due to popular misconception of where the heart is located so dying from a collapsed lung is fucking painful as fuck, but it also takes longer to die from and there's a likelihood you could still live based on some factors. i totally agree, why ruin everyone else's day who has to look at and clean that shit up.

Unbelievable. Anybody got a link to the story?

>haha look mom i made a meme xD
How's your first week here going?

I'll fund yours kek

>a literal vegetable
>literal
Heh. Trolling is a art.

She's got a nice eye.

always thought about suicide and had this fear

>thank me later
topkek

Because it takes a good 2 minutes before you actually die, retard

How is she going to suck dick now

humans can live for 2 minute without a heart. you heard it here first folks. Sup Forums medical exclusive.

Because you live. There's a surveillance cam of a guy doing this at a counter while standing, and he stays standing for a good 20 seconds.

she looks pretty badass. experienced more than you fags ever have

not that user, i think a lot of people would go into shock almost immediately given the amount of pain you'll feel from such a wound, so while technically you'll die in 2-3mins it seems like a safe bet you wouldnt even be conscious for that time.

course you can you fucking spoon, you'll be alive until the brain runs out of oxygen

Through the hole in the top of her head.

Ultimate shitpost

Had a friend from high school do this last year. I don't know. It sounds relatively clean, and kind of quick, but the last 10 seconds of your life seem like they would be insanely painful and full of regret and fear

it's very likely he hit his lung

Let the skull fucking begin

>Both triggers
No guns detected

or use a slug. or even better yet, dont do it at all

Make sure you take out home loans and spend that 500k on the best things in life before you kill your self.

buy a shitty house boat and get a lot of keroscene. Put the boat on fire and then kil l your self. You will burn aand turn to ash in the boat and no mesh left over, plus they cant id your body so no one knows you're dead

You'll either survive for a long painful death with failing organs or become a cabbage.

yeah but her method ended up with her alive, which is infinitely better than being dead... so no.

yeah, just like the fuckers who decide to get splatted by trains... never gonna work at a railway.

>which is infinitely better than being dead
Life is suffering and pain

Why would you do this when you could just throw yourself a balloon party?

Do you realise how hard it is to die? This will not kill instantly. There really isn't a sure fire way for an instant death. You're much better off with some kind of gas that replaces oxygen in your blood. You'll slowly fall asleep and die peacefully. Have to make sure you have a good hour to yourself though. Otherwise, you'll survive with brain damage.

>no one knows your dead

>watch as a ghost as the banks lose their fucking minds trying to track you down for that 500k loan.

A hearty supernatural kek would be had

hey man I get it sometimes, but still being alive is the best, think in 20 years we will have robot waifus and if not liberals will have corrupted our society so much anything you could want to do will be acceptable...

I'd rather leave my loved ones just the pain of my loss, not half a million in debt.

>doesn't know a double barrel has 2 triggers

>death by hibachi aka carbon monoxide poisoning

it is VERY easy to fuck it up, speaking from experience.

They dont have to pay it, it is optional.
The collection agency is allowed to contact family members ONCE and only ONCE, it is up the the family members on whether they decide on paying the debt.

Check up tax code bruh

>you thank me later

>her method ended up with her alive, which is infinitely better than being dead
>infinitely better than being dead
>better than being dead
>better
>than
>being
>dead

This is why you use buckshot and a sawed off shot gun

shit for real? I thought it was a sure thing. Have any idea if that's the case in the UK?

>they dont have to pay it, it is optional

This can't be true. Why would anyone be like "you know what? I think I will take on that 500k debt. Why wouldn't i? My only other option is not to."

her husband

I dont follow UK laws, but its quite easy to google

aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-07-2011/family-responsible-debt.html

estate.findlaw.com/estate-administration/paying-the-debts-of-a-deceased-relative-who-is-responsible.html

estate.findlaw.com/estate-administration/debts-after-death.html

blog.credit.com/2016/11/debt-after-death-10-things-you-need-to-know-162406/

Pics of the rest of her?

used to work at a pizza place guy came in looking similar to the woman pictured, face obviously not looking normal. older guy i work with says "thats whats you look like when you try to kill yourself and fail"

There's even easier and more convenient suicide methods than that, inert gas asphyxiation is completely painless, you just go to sleep

>Kurt Cobain alternate ending

It's a match made in hell.

>Dying is hard
No it fucking isn't otherwise there'd be way fewer deaths. Maybe absolutely painless death is hard to pull off but if dying was hard all the terminal cancer patients could just think happy thoughts

Damn. She looks like she could ve been very cute. What A waste

shopped

Kek

A hero is born

well looky here, we got us a genuine Sherlock Homes here

Atleast now she's a happy plant

no need to be Sherlock to tell... xD but thx

TRUTH. That other user is a total niggot.

Do you believe in santa clause as well?

thats KINO

i bet it's interesting getting succ of dick from that thot... I wanna cum in her eye socket

kinda hot

Underage b&.
Gtfo nigger

She could make herself look like an android by masking the other half of face. I know I'd do that.

>underage b&
>says the underage

Swallowing the barrel or pointing it at the back of your head vs. barrel to the temple is like slicing down the street vs across the road.

You win

Underrated post