/lcdleak/

I guess we should just keep posting these threads until someone decides to leak. Keep the dream alive. If you request an invite to a private tracker your Big Idea will be laughed out of the room.

LEAK IT JAMES

LCD Soundsystem is a washed up 40 year hipster making dreadful throwback dance-punk tracks for younger hipsters (particularly New Yorkers) featuring his monotonous voice ranting about how society is like, totally, bogus now. Nobody would ever play that shite in any legitimate club and the fans are all wankers who eat up whatever garbage Pitchfork pretends is the next big thing. I mean, how many of them even know about The Paradise Garage, Ibiza, house music, sound clashes and soundsystem culture, Detroit techno, etc. that the dude is prattling on about and name-dropping in "Losing my Edge"? Very few.

>assuming we go to clubs to listen to this and not parties at your friends downtown loft

please someone leak this i'm getting desperate

Do you not know what patience is?

can't wait to hear an old faggots spoken word about trump over a drum loop

no

Hey look a release no one is interested in that will attract zero attention and influence less.

>muh drumpf album

Kys. Lcd was NEVER good

Dubs and it leaks tomorrow

>1711▶
>Dubs and it leaks tomorrow
roll

1717 is kinda dubs i guess

There's dubs right there, dummies.

BUT WHAT I FAIL TO SEE IS WHAT THATS GOTTA DO WITH U AN MEEEE

oh hey sweet

There ya go

49%

Mark Kozelek has already released three records this year

dubs and you're not going to hear it until release day

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

shit
oh well

quads and the album leaks tmrw while im doing ur mom (LOLOLOLOL)

The critics already have it and the pre-orders are already shipped out, this is ridiculous

Nice one! XD

This is getting sort of unreasonable.

>the pre-orders are already shipped out
are you fucking serious? how has no one ripped it? just want to finally be able to talk about this album man