Hey Sup Forums I'm going to get in a fight soon and I need some tips on specific fighting moves...

Hey Sup Forums I'm going to get in a fight soon and I need some tips on specific fighting moves. I used to box but due to some personal family gay shit I had to leave it, I lift weights, and I run outside regularly. Are there anything specific I could do it any fighting styles that could give me an advantage in the fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqaj-CGjKmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm going to get in a fight soon
how about you don't

I walk home and he wants to meet me on my path home

well, your autism gives you super strength. so that's an advantage.

If you used to box, use those tactics. Odds are good your opponent doesn't have the experience, and that gives you the edge. You'll be fine.

There's your first problem. Why are you being predictable? Get up before dawn and wait in the bushes outside his house. Make him fight when you want to how you want to.

just kick him in the balls

If you actually used to box, you would DESTROY anyone without training in a fight. I know, because I box.

Since you posted a picture of Ray Park, I'm going to assume you're one of those MMA worshipping idiots who likes to pretend they know everything about a fight whenever a pay per view plays at your local Boston Pizza.

My advice, avoid the fight, you're going to get shitkicked because you're a poser.

THATS IT

This, but with steel toes.

Where's your fucking balls?

I never looked up to MAMA I had just download a picture of Darth Maul because I was posting on this other gaming thread, I was going to post trump but then I didn't want any political debating going on

Well fella, a frenzied attack as soon as it presents itself is a good tactic, don't stop until your mum has had enough.

MMA*

Trick to all fights, fuck him up first. Break a nose, sucker punch, use a club. Just hit hardest first.

Faggot's literally asking for it. It's not OPs job to serve it how he wants it.

If you really know how to box, you already know how to protect yourself and throw effective punches. Last couple fights I was in, the punks just throw haymakers. Easy shit to counter.

you're about to get your ass whipped.

have you considered that he may just want to have sex with you?

Pull a switchblade on the fucker. If he still wants to fight give him a few slashes. Trust me, once he see's deep cuts on his arm leaking blood he will definitely get the fuck out of there.

He won't fuck with you again.

I abbreviated it just fine in my post, fuck you very much. Put the bottle down and try to be a functioning alcoholic so the rest of us don't have to put up with your cuntness.

I think he actually wants a threesome with me and my girl

This. Fuck him.

Try 'Checking the oil'. He'll scream like a girl.

I don't drink, I just trip on psychedelics and smoke weed now and then in moderation

Most people can't land a hit. They go into false bravado/panic mode and just flail their arms around hoping to prove a point.

So ambush him like a coward? OP also says he used to box, which should be way more than enough training against anyone who doesn't know how to fight.

I'd love for someone like you to go and try that on anyone with history in fighting sports or martial arts.

You'd literally fucking die.

But, what are the odds this guy has any skills? Maybe 1/100?

If weed and psychedelics affect your ability to read basic English, I advise taking a break before you end up alone at 40 years, half retarded because you've spent the majority of your adult life chasing the aether, convincing yourself you're doing a-okay.

>Knife
>Gun

If you don't have any of these on you, avoiding the fight is probably your best option right now. Its 2017 and that means people fight dirty... real fucking dirty!

Guys at school have recommended doing this and some have recommended pulling the blade unexpectedly, but then others will counter saying I'll get locked up for using a weapon and that I'd be better off just keeping it fist to fist

I appreciate your input user. I'm a senior and 18 years old and honestly life is doing amazing, so if I get to the point you speak of I'll consider it

Don't bring a weapon, but DEFINITELY bring people/back up just in case the other guy tries to gang up on you.

Just because you got a knife doesnt mean you have to use it ;)

If you hold that knife in front of him with a real MEAN look that's convincing he'll probably back down. (Unless this guy has the biggest balls on the planet and still fights you)

Good idea

I am considering this due to the fact he hangs out with other guys who don't like me, I'll get my boys

Do you know if the other guy can fight? Also: is he a lot bigger than you?

Well, you're assuming he has never taken a martial art in his youth (karate, tae kwon do, jiu jitsu and judo are pretty fucking common. Go look up lessons in your area, and then come up with odds instead of guessing.) You're assuming he has no military background (which would teach hand to hand combat on a very basic level, but still more than most get in a lifetime.)
You're assuming he's never taken a fighting sport like wrestling, kickboxing or boxing.

The odds are a lot greater than 1/100

Assuming is what gets you fucking killed.

You want to be effective or a little knight dighting on some imaginary rules? If the former, abandon any fucking about fairness. Kick his balls, punch his nose so it breaks and makes him breath through his mouth, hit his eyes with your finger, use your elbow on his face as soon as you get the chance, things like that. I'm assuming he doesnt want to kill you/the fight is not for your life. If it is, do all of the things I said before, but look for a moment to strike his neck/throat with all your strenght. Even a child can break a grown man's throat.

Don't do the nigger lean

You're on your way, captain.

I'm 5'9" and he is 5'11"
He broke his own hand last school year because of shit that had to do with me ( he punched the wall, had surgery on it, and would text me about killing himself with the pain killers) he doesn't work out or do any sports but he has a good body frame

This is probably the best advice in the thread. Nobody is going to teach you anything worthwhile here, throught text or images. Go take some fucking lessons, and never have to worry, or fight like cats fuck. That could work if you scare him enough.

>He broke his own hand last school year
story time

I fail to grasp why that is your fault. He was mad at you and punched the wall instead of punching you?

dubs and trips have spoken

It isn't my fault, but his own. He ended up punching the wall instead and he damaged some nerves that needed surgical attention

It sounds like you've got the advantage. I'll be you his hand is still fucked up.

Nuts n headbutts my man, nuts n headbutts.

Also, that already tells us his hand can't handle his full strength, so he either has no training or too much strength in comparison to his training, i.e. 0 hand conditioning (I practice Kyokushin's conditioning, look that up to se what i mean). I doubt it to be the latter.

Minus the Sucker Punch part, this is the best advice on this thread so far OP. When you strike somebody very fast straight into the nose they are blind for a few seconds, use a few seconds to completely take his s*** apart. Know this however, when a man is down you have two options; one is to kick him while he's down and the other is to know the fight is over and walk away. Be the bigger man and choose the latter.

make sure you dress like Darth Maul so that he is scared

Bring a pistol to a fist fight

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqaj-CGjKmE

kek

I went to Jiu-Jitsu.

Generally, attacks under the chin are really effective and throw you off balance.

Of course if you box, you are in advantage

You can go for his balls too.

I am very heavy and tall, so what I usually do, is catching both of his arms, headbutting or kicking in the stomach and finally throwing him on the ground to finish him.

Always keep your fists up, protect your face, put 1 foot behind you, the other one in front of you.
Slowly move towards him and be unpredictable (no staring at bodyparts youre about to hit).

Intimidation: Say nothing, but stare into his eyes during the entire time when you arent fighting in close.
Or yell a warcry.

Finally, if he punches your face, move your head away from the fist AS hes punching you.

Or if he has an knife too. Then he has to get it out to and they will stab each other. Near nobody is using his knive if he Shows you. If he wants to use it, he will hide it. Get Close distance and Stab him a few times and backup

Brandishing a weapon of any kind, including a knife, without the intent to use it is plain fucking stupid. I need not say more on the topic.

Throw him some sand Info eyes. Tackle him, Choke him. Get in prison for murder

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Usually works for a good Sup Forums war cry

OP here I just want all you Sup Forumsoys to know, that I appreciate all your advice

Go for the balls, throw shit in his eyes if you can, bite him if he's close enough, sucker punch him if you get the chance....
What I'm saying is don't pretend you have any kind of honor, you're just a nobody fighting another nobody. If it can make you win there's no reason why you shouldn't do it. Victory is all that matters.

>Getting into a future fight
>Not spontaneously biting necks off
Nature is malfunctioning

go for the chin. hit it as hard as you can

When I was in high school I knew a guy who used to push the antagonizer a bit off their footing to throw them off guard then would proceed to sucker punch them for the knock out while they were still regaining their composure. Process usually took around less than 2 seconds. If you're facing someone who is just all in your face this could be good, worked for my friend a lot.

gun

get a roll of quarters and hold in your fist wjen you punch

OP here. I forgot to mention that I wait a set of 4 rings on my left fist. Would it be better if I kept them on or just took them off

#1: If you're new to fighting, and your opponent is a fighting veteran you won't win:

In this scenario it is best to throw as many punches to the persons face as quick as you can before you are TKO'd. This is because you will be TKO'd very quickly.

#2: You are new to fighting and your opponent is also new to fighting:

Go for the body, take them down and attempt a primitive submission; if the attempt fails - use elbows and knees until subject is TKO'd.

Yes, kick balls while wearing steel toes

Dig two graves. One for your opponent and one for yourself. When people fight, we all lose.

Tommorow in news. 4chin caught for manslaughter

how the fuck do you get TKO'd in a street fight

pocket sand

Bring an easy to carry thin blanket
Put it under your arm
He will be confused
Get close
Throw it into his face
Punch him in the face

look guys it's sherlock

hello

Wut

Who tf thinks of bringing a blanket aside from me

finally you reveal your autism to the jedi.

Get a Lot of explosive. Shout "Allahu Akhbar" and run towards him. Kek

if this is true the guy is an idiot to try to fight you, might not knock him out but you will really fuck him up, especially if they have bumps and shit

Spinning back kicks are probably your best bet

Because kids don't normally fight each other to the point of medical unconsciousness.

I'm assuming OP is a kid because of the Darth Maul picture.

I was going to originally post Anakin but yeah I guess

Channel your hatred and rage, then just use the force to break the guys neck.

My strategy (if actually in a fight), is always to act calm and non threatening seconds before losing your shit. Just calm down, think of what you're going to do, and do it. A simple step in acting as if it's just a chest-bumping competition, then the second you're posed or he's off balance, throw as many punches as hard as you can directly to the sternum, face, kidneys, etc., while using your forward arm to push against him and keep him from regaining composition. A strong series of punches will end the battle.

That being said, the best way to win a fight before it even starts, is to stare him dead in the eyes and rage as hard as you can, know that you're ready to kill him and he will know it too. If he does decide to fight, calm down and act like it was a bluff, then, like I said, when the moment is right let that rage boil up and over in a single moment and beat his fucking face into the dirt. Don't stop striking until he stops moving, and don't pay any attention to pain. I've beaten groups of three people before using this method, I'm 140lb 5'6" with six years of judo practice. The judo only helps when the fight goes to the ground, though. The goal is to immobilize them before they have a chance to fall.

>tl,dr; break him as brutally and as quickly as possible. Do not relent for a split second until it's over, it helps to be ready to kill

If he fucked up his hand that badly, I'm pretty sure that OP is good to go. I've never seen anyone do that with training.

ITT: virgins who have never been in a fight

Um, it's when you get knocked out, technically.

Front push kick to the knee/leg.

Kicking higher without being skilled can leave you vulnerable.

Mix in your front kick with your boxing, and you're now a Kickboxer, so you can kick the asses of Taekwondo practitioners as well as Boxers.

>Implying every after school kara-tay program makes you a deadly warryer
My sides are melting. When somebody's fucking with you, you don't challenge them to ye olde boxing match. You kick his ass while he's not looking and be done with it.

Just focus on your centre of balance and blocking hits

MMA is superior.
Modern MMA is a mix of martial arts (who would've fucking thought?) that cover all ranges of striking and grappling.
You can deal with anything.
Punches, knees, elbows, shoulders, forearms, throws, trips, sweeps, takedowns, pins, submissions, reversals, etcetera, you can deal with it, and you can dish it out.
Whatever your opponent does, you can counter with it's weakness.

>Whatever your opponent does, you can counter with it's weakness.
Steal on him right in the face and run like a motherfucker.

Don't be fooled by the "push" part of the kick.
It's a strike, you do it hard as fuck, the "push" just sets it apart from the "snap" front kick, which is a different movement.
Front push kicks keep your opponent out of range, so they can't do jack shit, all while the accumulated kicks fuck them up if the first one doesn't do it.
Front push kicks to the knee dislocates shit.
Front push kicks to the knee tears shit.
Front push kicks to the knee strains shit.
Front push kicks to the knee bruises and contuses shit.

>opponent tries to jab you
>front push kick his ass out of range

>opponent tries to throw a cross at you
>front push kick his knee in, dropping his ass

>opponent tries to do wrestling on you
>front push kick his ass out of range while pushing is shit in

>jab-cross-front push kick combo

>jab-front push kick combo

>cross-front push kick combo

>cross-jab-front push kick combo

>front push kick-jab-cross combo

>fake jab-front push kick combo

Make sure they're thick banded, and not sharp. If you throw too hard a punch, you may very well cut your own finger off. This is why we don't wear rings in martial arts, not because they wouldn't add to your defense.

Who the fuck schedules a fight? Are you meeting somebody on the playground after school? Either blow it off or hit them with a 2x4. You could always pepper spray him and then just beat his ass while he can’t see. Inb4 that is what a coward would do. Fuck fighting fair, win at the least risk to yourself and let the other faggot know if he fucks with you then you are willing to do what it takes to ruin him.