give me a brutally honest rate

>snooki/10

you're about a 5 or 6

I love you/10

yea 6

3ish, loose weight

Lets see that fat body and then a honest rate

7.29/10

You kind of look like a snippier Katniss.

and that's just the height of your forehead

Some will probably find her meh, while others kind of cute. I'd say it's a solid 6 bit if her body is nice I'd raise it to 7. And with nice I mean not fat or with a flat ass.

Not bad/10 would like to see more

5/10
And thats being like... nice about it

6. I will bump you up to 7 if you post tits

Personally I give a 6 she's cute enough

Rats nest/10

roight... anyways show some tits or asshole. if not ill have to kindly yet firmly to leave.

5-6. If you lose a little weight def. 6 to 7

honestly came in this thread to shit all over you but tbh you're pretty average, not much to be ashamed of. Not a fan of the nose ring but I guess that boils down to personal preference. would still bang/10

7/10 Cute

Your hair doesn't look good up. Down and wavey or straight.
And would it kill you to smile? You look like you're passing a kidney stone.

Why are you sad OP?

Armpits or gtfo

SAGE no tits

6.5, looks like you could give pretty decent bj's. If you can stay under 140 in weight, I'm willing to do a 7.

Just off a face pic pretty hard I guess a 4 or a 6 depending on body type you’re not ugly but a good body would boost up the number.

face alone isnt going to give u good ratings. anything higher than a 4-5 are by virgins that are rating with there dick.

if you want serious rating you need to post full body. ive seen alot of girls with cute faces but 350 lb pie bodies.

The lighting and composition of that picture is terrible.

ill rate you if you kik me and send me nudes ill return

I don't like chubby girls, nor curly hair.

I will give you a 4/10, but keep in mind that I'm really ugly myself in real life, and also that there are guys who like everything you have.

lmk so i give u my kik name

whats ur kik

wigger/aids

TITS OR GTFO

Snooki! Where do your tan go?

Not going to rate, but you have good facial features - very feminine. I honestly think you're good looking

5,5 OP but you should bang her anyway. She's a top lay.