User

user,
when is killing yourself a good idea ?

Never? Torture situations? Prisoner of war?

when your good friends on Sup Forums tell you to kill yourself

When you know what you have to do but actually killing yourself clearly involves less pain for you .

This

If you're about to be tortured to death killing yourself before is definitely the answer.

>when is killing yourself a good idea ?
When you have a solid plan to an hero and get the high score.

when you realize that suicides go to hell, and jeffrey dahmer is in heaven because he found jesus in prison

When the infidels are pushing you out of Mosul, but you still have some explosives handy

>Terminal illness
>Genetic failure or extreme cripple (anything from extreme mental impairment to extreme physical impairment, but note that guys can frequently still be successful missing a limb or two, partially blind, or partially deaf).
>About to be busted for an egregious crime.

Pretty much anything less can be turned around if you really work at it. No girlfriend or friends? Work at socializing and join a group of some sort. Major depression? Drugs, illegal or prescription. Very fat? Work out until a chad.

Living and dying require courage. Anything in between is just cowardice.

that looks incredibly uncomfortable
how did women survive before the invention of the sports bra?

When your depression has got to the point its starting to depress your family and friends, those trying to help. Just be done with it, let them morn and live a normal life again.

They didn't do any physical activity

when you realize that things will never get better, youre stuck in the same monotonous cycle day in and day out, and nothing excites you anymore, thats when its time to die.

When you are suffering a terminal illness.

when you're about to be skinned and eaten by cannibals and there's no escape

I wish I was dead guys

When you start shitting up Sup Forums with boring threads.

Real answer is 'only when you're in great pain from a terminal illness', and even then only after you've exhausted all your pain relief options.

Unless you want to be utilitarian about it, at which point it's the moment you've stopped making a positive contribution to your society and/or the world as a whole. Which, if you're making threads here, you've never done.

After you rape your Mother.

when you are op

If you're about face a more painful death and suicide allows you to avoid that.

I.E. you're about to have your arms and legs ripped off then get raped in the ass for hours vs. shooting yourself in the head

When your life has devolved to convincing others to kill themselves.

when you have reached a low enough point that running down the street with your tits flopping around while a nigger films it seems like a good idea.

>That gif looks comically ridiculous.

when you're done

when i start doing shit like that for money.

ow-ow
ow-ow
ow-ow