A question for you guy's

So iam a rich IT iranian living in a 100% white part of stockholm.I have a iranian wife that i love and care for. Yesterday i saw something that made me boil in angry and i almost showed my power level in the public. I was walking around saltsjöbadet and i saw a white girl kissing and hugging a nigger. iam not white so why did i almost hit the nigger with rage? this is the first time this ever happend to me.

wheres the question faggot

hhah

Sweden control your fucking muslims!

They are spreading to pol

I've heard middle eastern people hate niggers as well, it's only natural.

see a therapist op

sorry,the question is: why did i react like that?

You feel White

Go back to Persia please.

It's your 5% Aryan waking up in you.

the reaction i had was anger against a white girl with a nigger, i reacted to race mixing

Go back to Iran.

Because an aryan like yourself would obviously hate niggers, it is in the veins.

no ahmed, i will be hanged for being a catholic, why dont you go back to pakistan

probably because they both hate their race and fetishize the race they're dating. deep down you know they're depraved

mummy dont like your stupid country

Just do what you feel like doing, only whites get punished for crimes.

I'm not white, but I lived in Sweden for quite a bit.

It hurts me a bit when I see it because they're a beautiful people in a beautiful land they've built for themselves, but they're also akin to a land of flightless birds. They're not going to defend themselves, they've never had to, they will sit dumbfounded as their land slips from their hands, and I'll miss them.

>ahmed meme
>literally a shitskin in Sweden
Go to Azerbaijan.

Mfw aryan genes
But anyway, even without being white, you can be against race mixing... A good start I guess

azerians are braindead turkified iranians that should be gased and eradicated, ahmed dont lump me together with those rats

You spend too much time on here, maybe you feel like you identify with white problems in Sweden.

It doesn't matter just leave Europe pls

could it be sympathy for a dying race?

Shove your shitty irrelevant meme up your ass.

Go to America or Canada. Europe is the only white homeland, faggot.

All we will lose is blonde hair which looks disgusting either way, let the swedes suffer for their mistakes.

White mixed with middle eastern usually just ends up being a pale dark haired person.

Because on some level you know you are going to pay.

You and I are at least both Caucasian, You being Semitic Caucasian, and I being Germanic Caucasian.

Niggers are literally not connected with us Caucasoids any more than abo's, fuck, even Asians or more closely connected to us Caucasoids than niggers, Trust me bro, that feel is completely natural after the redpill, I fucking hate seeing niggers every time I travel myself, and I always look at the female like she's shit.
They will not even make any eye contact, they know they're shit.

>burn the coal
>pay the toll

She'll be dead or raped soon my Persiabro.

>this much kikery

Fuck off.

Tribalist instinct. Even if you're not racist you are hardwired by evolution to emotionally react to such things as if they are a threat to your survival.

t. Ahmed

Blonde hair is ugly guise Afganis are white

> They're not going to defend themselves, they've never had to
[Distant Gustavus Adolphus wailing]

I'm not even white, I'm Hispanic and I hate seeing niggers and muslims.

Dude you cant just punch people because they kiss people you dont like, at least not yet :P

Start by controlling your own people. Well-integrated Iranians do a lot of race mixing with Swedes.

Fampai, the king isn't even from that family line at this point.

Sweden has changed. They used to at least have conscription.

didnt know that, i only hang around swedes since i live in a rich area.i dont see iranians here, its a shame they do that.

You've been culturally cucked so hard, you've started to identify with westerners.
The only cure is to kill yourself.

Because race mixing is morally wrong. I get pissed off whenever I see it, even if it's "innocent" things like a german and italian.

fuck off muslim, go suck khomeinis dead dick and pray to your satanic god

Everybody hates niggers, especially other niggers.

I heard there was something in the water in saltsjöbadet that makes local niggers unlikable.

Probably an isolated problem.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums memes affect everyone indiscriminatingly. We also have fag-hater fags here as well. You weren't born perfect, but you want the best for the future of mankind. You love your own origins, but you respect the others as well. So it's only natural that you feel that what has been done to the swedes is unjust. Every decent human being hates unjustice, be it directed to them or others, that is why you felt rage.

that answer sounds the most logical for me, thank you

Im an lebo greek christian wog and i feel the exact way when i see a maori or a nig with a blonde australian woman. It disgusts me. . For some reason deep in all of us, i think there is a caucasion solidarity and also a realisation that there does exist a racial hierachy, and when sub par men cross that line and mate with women from supeiror races, as someone who is redpilled, you feel like that should be a crime. And women arent aware of these differences between races due to liberal media and this will be at the detriment of their germanic lineage. It feels like these men are very much aware of these differences which is why they are choosing to specifically impregnate white woman so then they could dilute their genes and play their partnin the desteuction of a unique race . Germanics are the white race last hope and right now theyre being hammered by the Jews and their multicultural agenda.

>Iranian
>Semitic
This thread is full of fucking retards

>I'm an Iranian
>live in 100% white place

Pick one

>Jew detected.
They're still Caucasian.