So who won in Austria?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/LIVE-Ticker-Stichwahl-Wer-heute-gewinnt/236731343
oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Erste-Wahlkarten-ausgezaehlt-Van-der-Bellen-bei-64-2/236772328
youtube.com/watch?v=yF6ZasLNHX8
youtube.com/watch?v=9-BBgc_uBZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The faggots. Who else?

No results yet.
They are about to film the interview explaining why 80% of the letter voters, mostly people from old folks home have strangely voted for a communist

this

us

so, the non-nazi green party guy is gonna win?

wasn't hofer in the lead without letter voters by quite some margin?

they rigged the polls m9

The way I see it, if Hofer wins the system is not rigged, if he loses it almost certainly is.

>The way I see it, if Hofer wins the system is not rigged, if he loses it almost certainly is.

>If she swims she's a witch if she drowns - she's not

dat logic

you need to understand that almost every county except Vienna supports Hofer. He is not much better but he criticizes the whole mass immigration liberal bs

Isn't is mostly native Austrians everywhere except Vienna. Why doesn't their voice matter more. It's shit

this election is rigged like all elections in the "wester world"
but everytime we vote it gets harder for them to rig it.

>implying not rigged
prepare for vdB winning by 50.1%

>you need to understand that almost every county except Vienna supports Hofer

yeah you keep telling us how "Every german hates merkel and doesn't want refugees" and then you have refugee centers with 3000 volunteers for 1500 refugees and people literally having 100k marches welcoming them

In short you're full of shit and 90% of germans support liberal and "leftist" policies while you can only delude yourself on shitty anonymous forums that your meme candidate will win

He won't, Trump won't win either and a lot of people will just get butthurt kek

Right wingers are on the trash heap of history and are never coming back in proper countries. We're having our last nationalist government as well. Its fucking over for you racists.

>"Its fucking over for you racists"

What you fail to see is that the people who voted for Hofer aren't necessarily right-wing. They are anti-left.

Hofer said real war refugees should be taken into Austria with no limits. Those "fake" ones from Africa and Afghanistan or where else that only come for money and sex should be denied at the border.

Meanwhile leftist Van der Bellen is a feminist, was/is in the Freemasons and wants to throw Austria infront of the wolves by stating proudly "All refugees welcome! We don't care from where you come or how dangerous you are, please come to Austria and take our money and women"

Also would like to add that Hofer served in the Austrian military while Van der Bellen did not. How can a man that has not served and is not ready/trained to die for his country lead said country?

Hofer is not a meme candidate, he may still win. I just criticized the Finn's logic where Hofer not winning was obvious fraud with the only evidence being that he doesn't like the outcome

letter votes are always favouring the greens
it's mostly students who use them

>Its fucking over for you racists.
haha xD it has barely even begun

I can see how you'd arrive to that conclusion, but nah, that wasn't what I meant. Just like everywhere in Europe, governments, media and the establishment hate any right wing parties. I would not at all put it past them to alter the results. Now, if the results are such that they would hate to happen (Hofer winning), then obviously they have not influenced the outcome.

However, currently Hofer is leading by 4%, and the projected result by the media is 50-50, and specifically Hofer losing by a tiny amount of votes. The votes left to count are postal votes, which are much harder to legitimately verify, or rather prove illegitimate. Which makes them much easier to manipulate. It seems incredibly dubious to me that letter votes would heavily lean liberal, since who the hell uses letters except old people. Not to mention beyond convenient, that these hard to verify votes that are counted after all other votes would ever so slightly tip the scale against Hofer.

Basically I am saying that as long as Hofer was within 10% of his competitor, assuming he loses the leftists would have rigged the postal votes enough to make him lose.

letter votes are mostly used by students here

Because every 3rd person in vienna is a foreigner/immigrant/refugee.

cause basically everyone lives in a lot live in vienna
>vienna: 1mil+
>graz: (2nd largest city): 270k
8,6 mio people in total - bit over 6mio allowed to vote if i remember correctly

I didn't say that you useless nigga

Young people tend to vote a lot for the far right, so there is still hope.

sauce pls

people living in bigger cities go:
"dumb fucking nazi bumkins living in rural areas are screwing up austria"

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

people living in cities tend to be more left it seems

Not really, it's the immigrants in these cities that vote against Austria and ethnic Germans because they want muh diversity and muh genocide of Europeans. Immigrants will pay for this in time.

ty

Did you make that other thread? I hope so. I wanted to call you a retard who cannot into population density, but was afraid that 200+ replies in you wouldn't see my post.

of course there are more people living in cities.
doesn't change the fact, that cities are yello, while rural areas are blue

MONARCHY FUCKING WHEN?

roach...

Will a civil war happen in austria ?

they are germans
Civil wars never happen
they are scared to step on the lawn
they will always follow the strong ie: the government to the very end

Democracy.

you're right, other german who made that thread is a retard.

question though is:
why do cities lean left?
why rural areas right?

is it really all the foreigners living in cities, that make up for the difference?

Kek

The magic of postal voting...

It's probably multiple factors, like do leftists prefer the city and make the city left? Does the calm of the rural area allow a person to think more clearly and hear his own thoughts?

Bin heute früh aufgewacht, habe ausgiebig mit Pizza und Ketchup + Red Bull gefrühstückt und stelle mir jetzt den Wecker für kurz vor dem Wahlergebnis um mit einem neuen, besseren und vor allem GRÜNEM Österreich aufzuwachen ! :D

You can meme about the US election system all you want but it certainly sets out to do what it intends to do and not make the election just about winning new york, los angeles and chicago

RARE
A
R
E

a new thread of
>hofer is a nazi
>vdb is a communist
shit never gets tiring.

farmers are the more conservative part of society this has always been the case

>be in Germany classtrip aka holocausttrip
>bus stop in random street for a piss break like 30min from Berlin
>when we go outside, some houses close by, germans standing in the yard guarding it
wtf, is Germany a third world shithole?

Not even war refugees. War is not a reason to give Aslyium (Genfer Konvention). It's for people who can prove that they are persecuted by the state. And every war refugee that goes further than 1 neighbouring country comes for money etc..

And this happens for some decades now. People come with Aslyium and don't leave again.

every bigger city is majority vdb
every 'country' disctrict is majority hofer

probably not a single cause for that

>votes without mail are 51,9% in Hofers favour
>to get VdB to win by mail votes, he would have to get over 60% of those votes
>only cities made it near the 60% mark for VdB
so ... will most of all votes by mail come from people living in cities?

The revolution will begin in the homeland of Adolf Hitler. This can't be a coincidence?

>dGw ich das Meme noch von den Standardkommentaren her kenne

rev up those gas chambers

NATSEE

>why rural areas right?
they just don't relate to the leftist agenda. they don't give a fuck about homos, muslims and transsexual toilets.

There's a saying in Austria called: "Aller guten Dinge sind drei!"

of course there is, the country side has our own flavor of incest bred retarded rednecks

A disheveled crow carrying a hammer and sickle

197.576 postal votes counted

VdB: 63,8

Hofer: 36,2

Let's say - hypothetically - we Austrians start to revolt in a large scale uprising - would other countries in Europe join us?

Daily reminder: Women destroy anything

>Erste Wahlkarten ausgezählt: Van der Bellen bei 64,2%

oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Erste-Wahlkarten-ausgezaehlt-Van-der-Bellen-bei-64-2/236772328

All inofficial numbers they have published yesterday before 17:00 have been utter bullshit...

so, hofer lost.

rip austria. good luck next time!

am just reading through steven pinkers "better angels of our nature"

he makes a point of why cities helped the humanist process: a lot of differing viewpoints -> you still have to live with each other on small territory -> a better understanding of the other (aka empathy)

and also: integration CAN work and probably has worked in cities, because of the above, a lot better

+ cities thrive from globalism (export/import)

yes

Numbers are from today. Look at the page.

>mfw the green is going to win by a few hundred votes

the ultimate cuckening

Forget it, I misunderstood you.

yes

>revolution
>in current austria
>land of the gemütlichkeit
>land of the 'is ma wurscht'

nah

Maybe not my country, but i would

Not yet. People are still too /comfy/. But soon a chain reaction might happen. Just wait for the summer, when it gets hot and the niggers really start running rampant.

> First choice cards tallied: Van der Bellen at 64.2 %

Fuck, it's over. Hofer is bankruptcy and finished.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

VDB 70%

>104.716 Wahlkarten in Wien ausgezählt

>In Wien sind mittlerweile 104.716 Wahlkarten ausgezählt. Der Stand der Wahlkarten-Auszählung in Wien:

>Van der Bellen: 70,3%

>Hofer: 29,7%

>In Wien sind bereits 14 von 23 Bezirksergebnissen da.

NAZIS BTFO!!!

aayyyyyy

seems like Sup Forums got

BTFO
T
F
O again

>mfw they are already talking down on people voting for hofer
>"only a small part of austrians voted for hofer"
>"biggest part of hofer voters are only protest-voter"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>mgw sie nun allen Polizisten Waffenpässe ausstellen wollen weil sie genau wissen was bei den Neubürgern abgehen wird wenn die Röcke kürzer werden

Wird lustig, also so lange man keine Frau ist zumindest

Das wird nicht passieren, setz dich mit der Realität auseinander. Frauen WOLLEN vergewaltigt werden. 90% der Frauen träumen davon.

mail in voters are also a lot of austrians that live outside the country, you know people that have traveled and experienced foreign cultures and are more open minded than the fat daily drunk farmer austrian hofer voter

225.171 letter votes counted

Van der Bellen: 61,4%

Hofer: 38,6%

This is getting super close

Today started so well

English

(you)

>mfw westerners think they can stop being cucks

fuck off even thought i hate Habsburgs they are the only ones who could save the Austria now
>youtube.com/watch?v=yF6ZasLNHX8
English subtitles:
three knocks
Monk: Who is there?
Officer: His imperial majesty, crown prince of Austria, royal crown prince of Hungary and Bohemia, Lombardia and Venice, of Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria and Illyria, Knight of the order of the golden fleece, general inspector of the imperial infantry, archduke Rudolf of Habsburg.
Monk: We don't know of him!
three knocks
Monk: Who is there? Officer: Archduke Rudolf of Habsburg!
Monk: We don't know of him!
three knocks
Monk:who is there?
Officer: Rudolf ... a poor sinner.
gates open atlast

This was meant to show that even a emperor was not above god or his servants. For he may be ruler of all earthly but in death god knows everyone as equal and a sinner. Meaning nobody should show decadence before god.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=9-BBgc_uBZQ

>foreign cultures

Ah yes, I often visit other countries and wish we could be more like them. Thankfully they have all come here instead

>70/30
>not rigged
it's just getting too obvious

DON'T FUCK THIS UP AUSTRIA!

the system is always rigged
especially the mail ballots are easy to manipulate
>current year
>still not using block chains

>38,6%
He only needs about 41,5% of the postal votes

source?

No, but there will be a substantial amount of votes coming from Austrians working/living abroad, and guess how these open minded, tolerant people will vote.