Whats it really like having strikig blue eyes?

whats it really like having strikig blue eyes?
do you secretly feel superior to shit color eyed niggers

English teacher or marine?

Don't think too much about but I trust more people with light eye colours.

I literally never, ever thought about it until coming onto Sup Forums. Take that for what it's worth.

post eyes

i have dark brown eyes

ama

>do you secretly feel superior to shit color eyed niggers

yes

I don't feel anything special but really dark eyes makes me feel uncomfortable.

>really dark eyes makes me feel uncomfortable.
>Italy

I get compliments, but it doesn't change the way I feel about others. I prefer green and brown eyes t'bh.

My eyes switch between grey and blue depending on the light

>I get compliments
from?

This.

My ancestry, as far back as I can trace it, is entirely from Europe. I have brown eyes though and never questioned my "whiteness" until spending too much time on Sup Forums (and dabbing into Sup Forums later on solidified it).

I still believe I am white (my skin is pale as hell) and much of my family has colored hair/colored eyes, but Sup Forums will have forever planted the seed of doubt in the back of my mind.

On a more personal uplifting note though, of the many blue eyed people I know, a lot of them are pretty inferior/beta in several ways, so it's not like blue eyes give you some sort of cheat code in life.

It would make getting pussy in asia easy though, according to some of the chucklefucks on the internet

these are all trash. muddy """blue""".

/chubs/

alpha af

As long as I can see with my eyes, it doesn't really matter.

>never questioned my "whiteness"
you are white, but that does not mean you'd be accepted into my potential ethnostate, where i'd discriminate between eye colors.

Yes. Too bad we will be exterminated my shitskins soon.

Shitskin, please.

I love blue eyes, and dark hair + light colored eyes is the ultimate human configuration. I wish I had them.

Alright.

You know, people have different shapes of brown eyes , someone's eyes are light brown and others' are really dark brown.

girls/women - I'm from a part of the country, the Midwest, where blonde/blue and red/green are surprisingly common.
They're steel blue, and I have dark blonde hair. I also have a strong brow, so they don't look very feminine.

Light eyes looks autistic, desu.

I've had compliments from other blue-eyed girls which is pretty weird now that I think about it.

brown eyes are better if you are a man

>that brow

muh ancestry

>t. Ahmed

>brown eyes are better if you are a man

t. Brown eyed Untermensch

I am a Greek you german subhuman

>implying ancestry and physical appearance are unrelated

germans are ugly and have often fish blue colours
you are jealous

also
you would never talk like that in real life
turks would beat you up

Mehmet go fuck your donkey

>Light eyes looks autistic, desu.
that's why people mistake you for shitskins

I am a Greek

>turks would beat you up
vielleicht in deinem Hartz4 Ghetto, iki

see this
Btw kill yourself

nobody does you butthurt german subhuman

and everywhere else
germans are loud in the internet
but they are quiet in real life

turks are everywhere in germany

they are also in this thread

in fact, I'm replying to one right now

there are more immigrant posters from shitmany but they dont reveal themselves

there's one who's a turk pretending to be greek

won't tell you who it is though

Honestly? Yes. You were the one who asked

Du bist so dumm Iki, geht sterben.

Paco, please.

It's a ressecive gene. Of course there will have to be mutual attraction for it to propagate

I don't really feel superior but the dark almost black brown ones that certain Asians and assorted brown people have are one of the worst physical features a human can have, they're soulless monstrosities that should have been eradicated from the gene pool long ago

"Greek" americans are Greeks but I am somehow not?

you know i am right now you start insulting me because of that

Personally I think that blue and especially light eyes are really ugly. Living in Russia I have seen a lot of people with them, and their image gaves off a tune of soullessness. They feels like aliens to me, an unpleasant feeling.

t. deep green eyes owner

You're mentally ill, you're not Greek

Yes I feel superior because it is a rare trait.
I wouldn't call my eyes striking, they are dull.

why?

slavs have ugly and round faces
know your place you subhuman

RARE

pay reparations

I am a Greek

aren't we all?

you should have learnt by now that it's the retarded Turk lapring as a Greek

I'm not a slav.
There are Tajiks with blue eyes you know.
Then pay debts.

pay denbts

post nose

Greeks do not waste money like whites.

ugly sandnigger

you dont even have an economy to make debts you subhuman

I have black eyes. My brother has blue eyes.

We're both Indo-Dutch. I don't think much of it. I do think blue eyes are creepier than brown eyes.

cuck

It looks evil and gay.

being tall > having different color eyes

fortunately I am tall and have hazel eyes which are even more rare than blue eyes

all you need is a good face

BS

nobody wants to be manlet.

not bullshit
whites are uglier than us
maybe thats why you wont believe me

Hitler didn't hate slavs, he hated subhumans whom willingly served the bolsheviks and choose enslavement over freedom, even the black guy in that picture is worth more than a thousand slavs because at least he can think and choose for himself. Except for a small minority, russians feel perfectly fine serving a small jewish elite ruling their country, in other countries these jews have to hide behind banks and corporations, but during the Soviet period they were openly praised and admired.

Even now Russia is ruled by a small group of oligarchs who milk the russian people dry, the ones who hate russians the most are russians themselves.

no short people are ugly. Any race is ok if they are tall, but if they short, KYS

you sound like amanlet

Blue eyes on men makes them look weak and weepy.

166cm

you can trust me

i bet you are ugly

>Hitler didn't hate slavs
Delusion

lol manlet confirmed but we already knew that. There isnt one tall person out there who isnt proud of their height or doesnt look down on manlets. Women laugh at you too. We are master race and you are subhuman short person.

Agreed lmao

Quick guestion: What's Sup Forumss opinion about green eyes? T. Green eyed fag

In Spain it really helps to get pussy, specially because usually it's brown hair with blue eyes. Blond with blue eyes sometimes look weak to women.

No. Brown eyes can be great too it's just they're what 95% of people have and therefore too common.

>Blond with blue eyes sometimes look weak to women.
DELET DIS!!!

it doesnt matter
most women here have the same height
all people i bullied were much taller than me because i am alpha

good thing that most whites have light eyes

Sorry. If you have pronounced cheekbones and jawline or if you are tall it may compensate.

lol, manlets arent alpha, they are zeta by default.

lol you are short. Admit it you wish you were tall.

I heard 90% white people not bule eyes and fake blonde (dyed)

Yes, all mudeyes should be castrated and not allowed to breed. Only green and blue eyed people get to breed.

here in Slovakia it doesnt mean much, you may get comment that your eyes are nice, but i have heard people compliment on every eye color, one time i went out with my friend and his gf, cousin of my friend also joined, and she said that gf of my friend has beautiful eyes which are brown, and she always wanted to have brown eyes too(she is blue eyed) take that as you will

It's the manlets that "bully" the tall-alpha-chill guys, get off your powertrip germanmidget21

i have never heard people talking about it b4 Sup Forums

i have also dark hair

Like Dolph Lundgren? Yeah, then you'd be alright

Come on, if you're 166 then you're not alpha.

I'm not saying you're a weak loser who can't get women and so on. I'm just saying....166 is not alpha, ok? I should know I'm only 175 myself.

brown eyes are better
this boy looks like a bitch

I am a Greek

Nigga you look high as fuck