RIP Mr. Lahey

RIP Mr. Lahey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mcQfP8k51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F
the end of a era

fuck... the usual celeb deaths and spree shootings are one thing but this actually hurts. I'm not as edgy/ callous as I thought. RIP Mr. Lahey you drunk bastard

If there is a heaven, I know he got to cut the line.
Rest in peace

Dubs 7's and trip 7's, this thread is special

youtu.be/3mcQfP8k51s
The first minute of this broke my heart

really believed this was a joke

Mr. Lahey and the boys got me through some hard times. Rip in piece.

I'm sad this seems to be real. He's with the shit angels now.

Shit I just started watching tpb last week

I was going through some shit during the summer of 2012, had just left college and lost a long time girlfriend. Lahey and bobandy and the boys and some liquor, I couldn't help but crack a smile

He is chasing shit apples in heaven now

Flying with the shit eagles now. RIP

>john dunsworth memorial thread
>777 trips
Rest in peace you glorious shit hawk

>those trips
F mr lahey

Mr Lahey, you glorious drink bastard. You will be missed

Please, someone save this thread forever. It's a special moment for every one.

Let's share some favorite Lahey memories maybe?
One of mine is when barb and everyone thinks he's sober for the millionth time until someone, possibly Julian, demands a sip from his water bottle and exclaims to everyone that it's liquor. Lahey in all his glory, not even trying to lie, says something like "I hundred proof I'm fucking wasted"
just about shit myself laughing

>"100 hundred proof I'm fucking wasted"* that is
also more 7 gets he's in this thread

literally who

your real dad

You and me both, and when I realized it wasn't I actually was kinda fucked about it. Like, I really enjoyed this guy on the show. Really made the show...

Love you Lahey, you got me through some rough times.

same question here...i figure it was an actor...american sheep always go ballistic when an actor/actress dies

He was an amazing actor who will be missed.

Crazy drunk bastard

>american

R.I.P John Dunsworth

He was kinda a dick eh, but whatever he was ours alright

kys new fag piece of shit get the fuck out

One of the great Canadian actors. Maybe the Canadian Sup Forums would care more.

I feel you I was expecting more tbp, WITH lahey. And to the people comparing this to americans bitching when prince or fucking mihcael jackson die, those guys are faggots. Mr Lahey was not one of those sheep icons he was a fucking genius actor

>90% of ITT is Muricans

dankgets

yea the character you complete fucking sperg. The genius behind the character is actually dead, and it sucks. The fact you think he's an ass is proof he was an amazing actor

Rest in peace Lahey :(

your point?

Hes pratcing plays for the blanford recreation center in heaven now

What's weird is that a week ago I was watching some TPB and was wondering how old this mf was. And wondered what the show would actually do if he died. And then he FUCKING DIED.

what makes you think he's in heaven?

Because it took us to make your show popular.

Nobody in Canada watched it.

>lulz
>taking a statement about a character about the actor
>/lulz

It's just something you say when someone cool dies. There is no heaven.

Kek

>replying to Murican ITT

sure. you'll find out someday if theres a heaven and a hell. that time you'll have no second chances. If you're wrong theres no going back. are you really willing to gamble your soul? How can you be completely certain that youre right?

Don't desecrate this thread with your trash.

seconded fuck off we're trying to grieve

you cant hide behind tv, movies, actors forever user. there'll come a time when you die and its going to be you and you alone. none of this matters then

What kind of liquors is everyone drinking to honor our fallen friend?

>friend

lol like he would give a single fuck about you

Men live and die, but the liquor lasts forever

Actually, TPB are all Maritimers. They're all really generous, down to Earth people who actually enjoy spending time with fans.

F Mr Lahey, you will be missed sweet liquor prince of the North East

CHECKED
DIGITS FOR LAHEY

eternity in heaven and hell lasts for ever

trips of truf

Randy, get the hose

Canadian u dumb faggot

vodka here just because it was the only liquor I could scare up on short notice as I live in a state with tight liquor restrictions.
wish it was canadian whiskey for Lahey

trips of truth

checked, got to meet this drunk bastard years ago, the shit talk has forever come to its graceful end

Fuck off you stupid religtard you're. going to rot in the ground and be remembered as a pedophile cult member while johns memory will be cherished by all his fans forever. RIP

grieving over a death of an actor

this is why they say Sup Forums is no different from facebook

cheap canadian whiskey

Trailer Park Boys is legend. You're just a sad asshole who can't experience happiness. So you also hate the sun?? And laughing?

RIP MR LAHEY

Other countries make TV shows too.

the ole shit liner's come to port

Cheers mate, gonna get me some Crown in his honour. Posting from New Brunswick.

>fucking laughed looking this gif up

RIP Mr Lahey

F

Can you feel it? The way the shit clings to the air?

its not that funny :/

KEK one of his best

Goodnight drunk prince

F
My favourite character in the show. Praying for his family and friends, he will definitely be missed.

This. iI bet he also "fucking laughs" at the YLYL threads

It's the memories associated with it, his character Mr Lahey coming back to me after a while. I'm sure you got shit that makes you happy too, I hope you find it when you're sad.

You bet your ass he will. If you can't identify with mister lahey in the slightest bit, you haven't lived. Underaged b&

>Men live and die, but the liquor lasts forever

trips speak the truth

having to identify with an "actor" to have lived. hahahaha you got life all wrong friend

What's wrong with you, are you 12? You don't shit on a memorial thread, you autist.

F

Im shitting on the fact that the media has brainwashed, misled and deceived the people

Fuck off, will you?

so where do i start rewatching trailer park boys from?

you dont. its garbage

Anywhere you want. You'll eventually get around to the whole thing, but it is mostly in order. You can watch the movies last.

dat nigga right tho

What does that have to do with anything?

And get your pseudo deep contrarian faggot commie shit out. Its a fucking grassroots Canadian show that made it to HBO and Netflix thanks to memes you uncultured mong

Go fucking neck yourself

who
are
you
talking
to

its actually
>Randy, I've decided to lay off the food for a while, and focus on the liquor

Honestly consider suicide. I know you're too young to appreciate TPB, but this man was a legend to a lot of people growing up, especially if you were Canadian.

It might be an anonymous image board, but show some respect.

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums then?

Okay buy we're talking bout a low budget Eastern Canadian TV show on a mandatory carry network, not some high budget American show on fox.
Canadian media may be more corrupt than American media, but for the most part, I mean they made next to nothing off the original trailer park episodes.
It was just a really decent show about real things for low class Canadians. It's funny and great for me because I recognize so much of the low culture in it, and the landscape, and the people. I know those people, in a sense.
It's real and great and John will be missed for his talent and his humanity.
This

The Canadian media did this? To you??