TRUMP GENERAL - MAKE CAMPAIGNING GREAT AGAIN EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,168 (69 Remaining Delegates needed)
thegreenpapers.com/P16/R

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- TOMORROW FAGGOT
registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
>RALLY WEEK
- TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016 -
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO
Albuquerque Convention Center
7:00 PM

- WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2016 -
ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
12:00 PM

- THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016 -
BILLINGS, MONTANA
Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
4:00 PM

- FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016 -
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
San Diego Convention Center Corporation
2:00 PM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqLc-5-pDI
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o
>Trump on Morning Joe AND Fox & Friends 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD8wFKPk0E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/how-corporate-america-bought-hillary-clinton-for-30-million/news-story/4e0958338cdcd8a2359f874c9b3fb9ae
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
msnbc.com/msnbc/do-you-want-see-donald-trump-the-next-president
google.com/search?q=clinton daughter marry black man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Bless him with salt
Bless him with stone
Bless him with steel

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

ARTICLES/NEWS
>The Mysterious Mary Trump
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
>How Close Are Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton?
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
>NATE SILVER: Why I "screwed up" on Trump
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
>Trump’s speaking fees are HALF of Hillary’s
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
>Trump has the most votes of any GOP Primary Candidate
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
>Trump Releases Shortlist of SCOTUS Prospects
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
>Ann Coulter: Trump’s Problem with Women
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/

EMPEROR’S DESK
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>RT: Trump is turning the political paradigm on its head
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
>What Hillary Really Represents
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
>Trump Supporter Confronts Cruz over Delegates
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

S W O L E

First for Tiff

Crooked Hillary Goldstein.

I'm in Las Vegas, where can I buy every piece of Trump gear I can find?

I want a MAGA hat, I'm a leaf on vacation

Yeah

That image isn't clownpiece.

That's a problem.

You have to order them from the Trump campaign store online.

are they shitting on trump somewhere in the article for good measure?

top kek

Trump does have huge balls!

on the internet

C A L I
A
L
I

Has the nightly news been posted?

NEED MORE BALLROOM

>Trump is interviewed after securing the presidency
>"...and lastly, I'd like to thank the people of Sup Forums's politics board"

So I'm watching FOX and some cuck who is there as a democratic strategist just admitted that most of these GE polls are literally rigged to give Hillary a built in advantage and trump is STILL winning them. I'm starting to get my hopes up a lot. I hope to God trump really takes this

No, news.com.au has been posting pro-trump from the start.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/how-corporate-america-bought-hillary-clinton-for-30-million/news-story/4e0958338cdcd8a2359f874c9b3fb9ae

Entire article just calling out Hillary as a jew to corporate America.

You know what the greatest shit ever is? Reading Hillcucks get mad at bernie.

Go to the enoughsandersspam subreddit and gulp down the tears.

I'm voting for Jackson.

Don't look so sad awoo

Wouldn't rule it out

Didnt someone say that Trump sells official merch at his buildings? Maybe in Vegas he sells some?

apparently the Republicans thought romney would win because the polls were skewed Dems+8 but apparently there's just that many more democrats.

>mfw

>Jackson

That's not how you spell Trump, user.

How do you circumcise a Trump supporter?

-Kick his sister in the jaw

You may be right, but I honestly have no clue. I thought you could only get them at the campaign store. If you can get them in person that would be awesome.

I am a NY fag so it doesn't really effect me.

The Trump hotel there should have some, it's just north of the Strip.

You don't spill the secrets of your degrading lust for a personal hard on, only images of Trump deemed rare even though they have Sup Forums file names?

No, But it is how you spell ANDREW JACKSON THE BEST PRESIDENT TO EVER LIVE user.

How many of you have been working out to prepare your bodies for the upcoming MAGA War? I'm working out with a dumbbell as I /TrumpGen/.

>mfw

>tfw I'm in the Trump generals so often that even when I'm not, my mind still shitposts here

I woke up in the middle of the night to grab some water and had to say I've been shitposting in my sleep all night with you guys.

>GE polls are literally rigged to give Hillary a built in advantage
Did he really fucking say this? Damn, no wonder Trump is winning that MSNBC internet poll so much, they can't rig it. For sure the fucking CNN poll was rigged, it had Hillary +16 or some absurd shit, even RCP took it out of the aggregate for being an outlier, just like they did the Downs poll that had Ted Cruz up +12 in Indiana.

@74832385

0/10

Not even worth a direct reply

So vote for his spiritual successor.

SHITLORD REPORTING
MAGA

That's dedication.

>spam
>anyone not conforming to the whims of the DNC is a spammer
Are you gonna take this shit lying down Bernouts?

I don't spill secrets to people I don't trust

We have been confirmed retweeted by trump on twitter at least three times. And when I say we I mean they posted about it here after they got a retweet and we all celebrate.
A lot of viral oc has come from here. A lot of its youtube videos

You had better have yelled "IT'S RUBIO" like a real shitpost king.

Basically. Trump is the body,the mind, and the life of him. We will have another AJ in the house.

He does sell merch at Trump tower at least, Watters bought one when he went there for his show. I don't know why they don't sell them at the rallies, there are always a bunch of fake vendors outside.

I've been there years ago, back then the only politics shit they had was copies of Crippled America.

MAGA JEW BRO

Kek, This would make for an amazing lovegram.

>imgur.com/a/VzlEf
I'm dumb. Please explain this specific meme.

The thing is a lot of polls they try to put a lot more minorities into them because of Obama's ability to turn them out but in this election nobody is sure if Hillary can even keep his coalition of voters especially with her negatives and her shitty style of campaigning.

2012 was obvious Romney wasn't going to win but the polls at the end were extremely razor thin

God willing, brother

Benghazi.

DON'T MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Well, it's not exactly hard to call their lobby and ask.

Is Canada so technically challenged that you're asking Sup Forums for merchandise stock?

Then we just need to bring back dueling so he can gun down his rivals on the white house lawn or stab them with a sword cane, and america will be truly great once more.

You could just google those names. Do you really not know the incident Hillary is infamous for?

Benghazi contractor.

The 4 Americans who died in Benghazi due to Hillary's incompetence and negligence.

>imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Sounds like Hillary would be good for all you people who support the wall to keep out the mexicans.

I want to give whoever made that a medal.

Whatever happened to the "true conservative" ausposter? Did he get bored?

Romney had no real appeal or base. He brought cuckservatives to the table and nobody else. Too many people stayed home while Obama drove massive black turnout in states that matter. Everybody except Karl rove knew that Obama was gonna win. It's a new playing field now. People were still blaming everything on Bush for both Of obamas campaigns so nothing he did was wrong. You could be right, but I really do think it's different this time, and I try not to be a trump fanboy because it is definitely not set in stone that he'll win. If anything, it's an upset. But that's good. Everybody loves an underdog

103 more deaths from the emperor's hand.

Deporting 11 millon (citation fucking needed) while importing 30+ million

Hmmm

Why do black people hate country music?

Because when they hear the word 'hoedown' they think their sister got shot

CNN was such an outlier everyone was shitting ALL over them for it. After seeing that ABC poll with Trump in the lead slightly, I knew we might be seeing something. There is also the Gravis poll that was conducted that showed Clinton only up by +2, but there is a lot of discussion about that poll because it showed Trump up +10 with hispanics and of course that caused everyone to shit blood.

The polls before the nomination were absolute shill polls, like all the ones showing Pankasich winning all 50 states practically (Did you know there were polls showing Kasich winning Connecticut and tying New Jersey? all on RCP).

His shift ended.

Sup?

Yeah they call it Dem+8 I think. Only certain commissioned agencies do it he said; typical cucks like WaPo or cnn. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone

msnbc.com/msnbc/do-you-want-see-donald-trump-the-next-president

WEW

GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE

What is dead may never die.

What's not to trust?

Why do call a ham at half price?

The Jewish Dilemma

WORSE

THAN EVER

BEFORE

Donald...
Gibs me dem nao

I don't get it. Why do they waste time here? Do they actually think they're going to convince anyone with old Ted Cruz talking points like "the party of Lincoln and Reagan"?

The media shilling so hard against Trump is what piqued my interest in the first place, I was thinking "Why are they so afraid of this guy, there must be something to him." I wonder if there is a similar effect in online shilling.

I really like how there's a shitposting Israeli and an informative Israeli in /trumpgen/.
nice balance and all.

EVA?

Goddamn, Kek is merciless!

Shillary won't know what hit her!

If you read up on how Obama won some of the states he did like North Carolina in 2008 or Indiana and the margins he will and the turnout he caused, you will realize why he won those times but also why you can't transfer that success over to Hillary automatically.

Obama won North Carolina within a nats ass and he won 100% of the black female vote. Hillary is NOT going to get 100% of the black female vote, or at least the turnout of those said black females.

There are demographics that work against Trump, but a lot of it is smoke and mirrors and if Trump can pull the black vote that some polls have shown, he can easily flip Florida, Virginia and Ohio

so is everything outside that galaxy the goyimverse

Wearing muh hoodie.

There are 39 other people in this thread besides you. It may not be you I don't trust. I don't trust this site or the eyes that lurk it. Please forgive me, my anime-loving friend.

Worse than ever before is the state this country is in under Obama. We've literally never been this bad off in our history, except perhaps during Reconstruction or the Great Depression.

For now. Also America is still sovereign coz I luv you guys.

but rises again, harder and stronger.

DONALD ITS TIME TO STOP PLAYING GAMES AND GIVE UP THE DELEGATES. HILLARY HAS ALMOST REACHED HER FINAL FORM.

THE
WORST
ABUSER
OF
WOMEN

SHE'S AN ENABLER, FOLKS

They are either literal, actual paid shills part of some discreet operation or VERY VERY dedicated trolls.

If it's the former, they do it for the dinero.

If the latter, they do it because they're faggots/autists.

google.com/search?q=clinton daughter marry black man
Gave me nothing relevant. Is there a source for this one?

That goes without saying.

Thicker, tighter....warmer.....hmmmm