Realize the end of my committed relationship is inevitable and my partner doesn't love me anymore

>realize the end of my committed relationship is inevitable and my partner doesn't love me anymore
What music do I brace myself with senpai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jMBisq2b3yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPq3Y7fgFLY
youtube.com/watch?v=HO0svGjVEP8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tT32VTll5M
youtu.be/T1n72aCdwdU
youtube.com/watch?v=KSid_tFAShU
youtube.com/watch?v=BME88lS6aVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fade away, stolen car by springsteen, blood on the tracks by dylan, yellow by coldplay, xx by the xx

reach out to him or her it might not be the end, user. if they meant that much to you, you would go to crazy lengths to find out the truth

youtu.be/jMBisq2b3yQ

youtube.com/watch?v=oPq3Y7fgFLY

my relationship is dying too. i've been listening to Hospice along with some basic shit like Pedro the Lion, Seam, etc. just stuff to distract me. i thought it was good but she seems to only like me for my looks and is audibly annoyed when i try to keep a phone conversation going. why does she say she love me if she doesn't like my personality,,, someone in Symposium - Plato talks about this, if they love you for your looks you should find someone else. the mind peaks in middle age when looks deteriorate so Love doesn't fade.. im just depressed and she making it worse lately

How can you tell user? You are not alone, I'm feeling glooming today too, somewhat similar situation. Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=HO0svGjVEP8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tT32VTll5M

This is such a shitty situation. I can't even focus in my tasks from college, I'm fucking "spiraling" in a depressive state

gloomy*

>Let's learn to be alone together
>Let's cry our fuckin' eyes out 'cause we know no one will care for us
>Let's go home alone together
>Let's fuck and let's expect it when we don't feel any better

youtu.be/T1n72aCdwdU

I gotchu SENPAI

this is me giving advice to myself but i'll pretend like it's for you

just break up with her. it's not worth the worry. relationships should be fun, meaningful, inspiring. not depressing and nerve wracking. if she really loved you you probably wouldn't feel so bad, maybe it's a sign that it's time to begin again with someone else.

if you want to make it work... for the time being try to feel something positive about her. nostalgia albums are great for this. then tell her how you feel in a moment of glory. if the reaction is muted then you really can't maintain the situation

Iktf op. Except my partner developed schizotypal or schizophrenia or something and thinks I'm a part of a conspiracy to harass and ruin his life so he pretty much hates me now. Been together like three and a half years and feels like he's a totally different person now. It sucks

a r-relationship, eh....

i hate myself so much

youtube.com/watch?v=KSid_tFAShU

This, when you have shared a +2 years relationship with someone and suddenly you realize that you can't recognize your partner anymore. This fucking hits me

Yeah, it's not like he caught on to your shitty ways of stalking him or nothing. Leave motherfuckers alone. Let them have their fucking privacy. maybe they'd respect you a little more and be friendlier, you fucking creep

Why did you post this today user?

youtube.com/watch?v=BME88lS6aVY

Yea it's shit. It was my first relationship and the first person I've ever really loved. We had so much planned for the future together but now it's all gone because of this mental illness he refuses to accept or get treatment for. I'm honestly scared I won't know how to make it without him.

Damn, someone just recc'd me this like 2 days ago. Shit's pretty dope