Cult thread

Cult thread
ITT we talk about various cults starting with an obvious one.

mgtow is obviously the male counterparts of feminazis, crying like a bunch of crybabbys that they are sick of self entitled control freak cunts trying to manipulate their relationships and shit

well no shit sherlock, if you know that much about the female psyche, why don't you act like a mature grown up man and just stay away from the bullshit without having to resort to fucking drama like the Tumblrinas

I like kool-aid.

I am a cult

mainstream right wing and mainstream left wing certainly act like cults

It's fascinating to me though, how people will band together when they hear the right words. The bitchy feminazis with their supposed oppression and how MGTOW came to be in response.

Would the logposters count?

They're just warning other men. They are staying away. You gynocentric retards just want them to be quiet. They are not the same as feminists. Feminists are actively seeking political and cultural power. MGTOW just don't want to deal with the gynocentrism that, unshockingly, feminists and their liberal cuck snd tradcon cuck enablers have created. People probably like yourself. And the fact that you went out of your way to talk shit about them says a lot.

logposter here
In a lot of ways, yea I suppose we are

Shit, we got a cultist among our ranks, kys.

but cult often has a negative connotation that I don't think applies to loggers. Think of it like the cult of the Virgin Mary... we're just devoted is all

I'm not even MGTOW, I just understand them, unlike you.

I bet you have a lot of friends
also dubs logged

Sure buddy, that's what many cult members say. All you need is some weird head honcho like applewhite and you're set.

>hundredaires
Why do people brag about that shit?

I actually do. I'm not a NEET so it's not all that difficult. It just annoys me how these autists slander MGTOW, which is mostly just a life style.

We all do kid, now drink up.

Honestly, I agree with going my own way and dealing with women since they do really suck as a whole and in my life I don't want to commit the time to them for now but I would never advocate other people to do that. Everything about it goes against biology and you need some good reasons to do it. They make a lot of valid points but they also say a lot of stuff that's bullshit and just plain spiteful.

Should I ever change my mind I am getting a prenup. I'm also going to take other measures to protect myself though since the divorce laws are unfair and women do seek money and resources. The divorce rate deal and women initiating most (usually out of lack of interest and/or trying to get better since the relationship is stagnant in their eyes) is also a pretty accurate assessment imo. I also agree with the alpha fucks beta bucks notion. There are a lot of manchildren in that movement which kind of makes it a lot like feminism.

Nice dubs. No, I'm really not. Especially since I actually want to have kids. Should I have a pointy white hood with eye holes?

MGTOW seems more like a side-effect of the insanity of feminism.

When it is no longer possible for me to win the game, I won't play any more.

>we're not a cult
They all say that.

the fact is they are actually right in a lot of ways but ultimately they are retarded. What they are noticing is that American women in particular, in their haste to eschew every last vestige of traditional values, have effectively destroyed romance, marriage, and the family institution. Divorce is around 50%, families just don't stay together, men are sexist if they want to be the head of the household, and single mothers raise children who more often than not are not able to become functioning members of society.
What MGTOW fags don't get is that if you just date foreign women you can quit bitching and still date/marry/ be a man

AA is a cult prove me wrong protip you can't
also Sup Forums is a cult, albeit an autistic one. We all basically worship dubs, trips, etc. and can't seem to leave

Anybody got some experience with cults? Closest I ever saw was some guy my father knew was getting deep into Scientology up until he noticed how much money he was losing.

The audience of shows like colbert, trevor "nigger" noah, rachel maddow, etc. are basically a cult. They hang on every word these people regurgitate night after night and they are completely obedient/ brainwashed

I'm not going to go there to meet women. If I meet someone who's different then so be it. I'm going to make a very fat salary and have a high level of education. I'm also attractive. This means women flock to me. They never admired me for my brains until they produced money, no matter how many studies I helped work on. One went viral too which was neat. So when I started on a degree that pays solid money then they suddenly cared. I know how women operate and I don't like it at all. I'm just going to seek a Master's/Doctorate educated women with a high income and sign a prenup since she will likely marry up because that's what they do. Protect my assets but secure someone who doesn't necessarily need me for my money and has shown enough motivation to be deemed worthy.

The US military.

MGTOW is people with mommy issues.

That won't work if you bring them back to the U.S., Canada, or western Europe. Once they get a taste of that, they're just like all the rest.

then explain why im not a mgtow besides bring broke and an incel

Yet here you are on Sup Forums. I do wish you luck though. You'll need it.

I'm on Sup Forums because I like to talk to people. I'm out all day, reading until night and doing stuff. My only interaction aside from real weekend interaction is on the internet.

>trevor noah
No idea who that guy is.

lucky you

I mean I've seen him but the fucker barely exists on my radar.