Which do you prefer? Old Eminem or new Eminem?

Which do you prefer? Old Eminem or new Eminem?

But isn't new Eminem technically old Eminem? Dude ain't getting any younger

His best albums were his first three so old Em

old old eminems look like shia lebouf

he's essentially the male equivalent of a female that sucked miles and miles of dick then demands respect for her opinions because she's "older" now.

he's still a guy who wrote lyrics about accidentally sucking dick and what not so take what he says with a grain of salt

Both suck

Source on those lyrics

I've never been a huge fan.

He's talented, but he seems like a massive douche who takes himself too seriously.

The only reason he got famous was because of shock value in his lyrics and the fact that suburban white kids love him because he's white.

eminem started falling off at encore. he hasn't had 10 decent songs post relapse

New Eminiem is bland and generic in everything from his appearance to his rapping "skills"

"Imma suck yo dick, imma suck it so quick. Obama the best wish he'd take a dump on my chest"

Eminem 2015 "Lies bout my mom and dad"

That's an awfully HOT coffee POT

I'm biased because Slim Shady lp was second album I bought. But in terms of mainstream lyrics, it's hard to top his wit and rhyming. Dude has/had prose.

SSLP/MMLP were both god-tier, everything after those two albums is shit, with the exception of a few songs. If he had just retired he would be known as a legend, now he just embarrasses himself. The Trump thing was a very cringey publicity stunt and it wasn't even good, anti-trump anything will be praised and he hopped on the bandwagon. I don't care for trump but holy it's getting old

Lol this was good

Nothing beats Rock Bottom so old

neither. he's wigger scum.

he insulted trump so I hate him

I like peanut eminem.

Is that Jeffrey Dahmer?

hes beard is fucking pathetic, looks like bum fluff

lol

>bum fluff

Kek

the one who wasnt mean to my daddy

Who is Eminem?