What is this, Sup Forums? For fucks sake my head is starting to ache really badly. What's happening...

What is this, Sup Forums? For fucks sake my head is starting to ache really badly. What's happening? I'm only on the fourth track. Is she really this bad? What the fuck I think I'm sick. Can music affect you this bad?

What's her plan, kill us with her music?

it's actually really good and your taste is shit

Then why my head is aching? Fuck you.

>mfw

>liking Lorde

why do you dislike lorde musically? just out of sheer curiosity

Pure Heroine is fun, Melodrama is fucking shit.

Pure Heroine is really good though

I feel that bad listening to Future or Das Racist.

Rappin 2 U is a great song, faggot

amazing desu

>Can music affect you this bad?
Only if you have a very small head with major defects in basic brain functioning.
It certainly isn't in my top 10-20 albums of all time. But if it hits you this bad - I can only pity your poor brain once you start exposing it to 90% of the rest of the recorded music out there.

>Melodrama is fucking shit
>Implying that melodrama is bad

hahahahah ok user

I wouldn't never know, because I stopped listening to them after their first record. I might try finishing their short discog, but I'll wait for some day where I feel mentally insane.

lol no

What's happening/mu? Why I can't listen to this album? I'm not even kidding, I feel sick listening to it. I'm right now at Glory and Hole but still I cannot tolerate the sound, what it's more surprising is that I remember enjoying Royals two or three years ago but now I just feel pain when I listen to it.

I cannot believe it, and it's only her music that makes me feel this sick because when I pause it the pain also stops.

HelP! Am I the only one that Lorde makes him sick?

>What's her plan, kill us with her music?

Suck a dick

I listened to this album heavily after getting out of a long term psychiatric facility. It still hits me hard and I think it's a great album.

not him but my main gripes are

>overproduced, everything sounds way too sterile and clean
>unoriginal
>her voice is too husky and she's only a passable singer
>it's just generally boring, uninteresting and not engaging

Yeah I've never been able to get into her music at all.

>her voice is too husky
But contraltos are the best.

I love the tone of her voice dude. You shouldn't bother if you don't like her actual singing voice.

Its not really Lorde i hate, its just the fanbase that hypes her up simply because
>she doesnt talk about sex and money and clubs
Seriously, thats the only pro-Lorde argument i ever hear. I dont despise her, i just think shes average. Because the bar has been set so low in her arena of music shes seen as a Goddess.