more?

?

fuck yes!

more more?

bup

why this girls face match her dress

>being this edgy

Wife

Spics are like Philipinos. Hot when they're young, then they become fat. Really fat.

/Pol boring tonight?

hey wow!
this is new information none of us have ever heard before!
thank god for you!
you know what else gets fat and ugly over time?
>>everyone

Latina's are fucking semen demons

woops

>tfw

helll yeah

a slutty teen who loves to tease

Does that bitch wipe? EVER? Her asshole is literally CAKED

ahhh latinas, they love like no one else and also destroy your will to live like no one else....

still miss her

tell more about the destroying your will part plz

as i mentioned ive never felt more loved in my life than with her, i knew i was going to marry that girl, but then everything got fucked and i broke up, now she hates me but i never wanted to end it

that was 2 years ago

Not the user you asked but I married one and I can tell you: There isn't a single creature more petty and soul crushing than an angry Hispanic. And it can be over the smallest and dumbest shit too. The passion they have applies to everything. Including revenge and believe me, it'll be swift. They're also not big on apologizing either. So if you're looking for conflict resolution and communication vocally don't get with any woman who speaks Spanish.

how did it get fucked?

Mexican asian. That mix is golden

my gf only speaks english - check
been with her for 5 years and she did just recently blow up on me but thats because i kissed another girl and didnt tell her. shes kissed other girls but told me right afterwards which makes it ok? she broke up with me but i talked to her and tried my best to reason with her and we are back together again.

when we get mad at each other i usually say sorry first, but she says sorry too, have been a few times shes apologized without me cuing

sorry to hear your experience sucked though, not everyone is compatible or a right fit

moorre !!!

I wouldn't say that makes it alright but she probably sees it as "oh it's another girl not another guy" so you gotta let he know that it's not okay

Americanized hispanics don't count. At that point you're practically dating a white or black girl depending on who their friends are. Then all you have to worry about it an old school grandmother or aunt. Totally different.

yeahhh i dont think its alright, i said what if i kissed a guy? and she said thats ok. for me if its a guy or a girl- it's another person.

grandmas are from mexico. well, at least her dads is, her moms i think may be from texas? i cant recall. aunt on dads side is from mexico and they hardly speak english on her dads side since most do live in mexico.

idk user, Americanized hispanics have some deep rooted culture. some are more into american culture, others stick to their families heritage and social norms

actually look good

She's Latin, of course the look good lol

She looks so soft, good god

Mexican

jaja no mames

half Panamanian oc ex gf