Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anjdk7Ob1nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Politics? In MY Sup Forums?

its more likely than you think

nice thread you fucking faggot

Hahahhahaahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahhhahahahhhhhahahahhaaaahahhahah

I'm stuck.
I want to send this to a couple of morons I know that will seriously RUN with this.
But I fucking don't want to have to listen to their billionth "Gubermint is after me" fucking story..

It would be funny and so fucking sad.. and annoying.

I just wanted you to feel good knowing that an user out there is in daily contact with people that wouldn't even question this image.

I know fucks who believe this shit, it's annoying as hell.

Lol nobody is this stupid.

if you spend like 3 seconds googling youll find out those do exist, and I personally saw air planes flowing around and then like 30 minutes later fires. Are you retarded?

Asshole, it's for people with shaky hands. I wish all locks were like this.

Links or gtfo. Im calling bullshit.

This was 2 years ago and was in the NY times.
nypost.com /2015/12/27/ air-force-will-test-first-aircraft-mounted-laser-weapon-in-january/

pic related, it's everyone posting to this bait

>shillaf

>mentally ill retards think that everything bad that happens is fake
>they think this makes them look edgy and cool instead of fear-filled cowards

this stupid shit almost got me

How bout some greentexts?

Lasers don't mean the government is burning down random houses in areas where forest fires are common. The same way the government isn't altering the weather to create hurricanes in the peak of huricane season.

It actually is happening. Trumps doing it to take attiention away from whats happening in Puerto Rico so he can make sure more mexicans die.

holy shit there actually are sources dude wtf

Oh boy did it ever.

It’s called a water bomber dumbass

>Not the other guy

I live here on Long Island. We do that shit all the time. TWA Flight 800 was a missle like they initially reported. Too many of us saw it.

The Montauk Project was real and is stil a restricted area regardless of the land being given back to the Indian reservation.

Grumman factory used to be for experimental air craft craft and huge military industrial complex.

It’s all true.

Not either of these guys but I think it might actually be true. I mean I live in NY and 16 years ago even I remember seeing 2 planes take down some buildings here, I think its the same thing. Does anyone have more info?

Made me chuckle.

What are these fucking called

>God Entered my body like a body my same size perfect size
>on internet

Is there context here or is this supposed to not make sense? Is that the joke?

Liberal brainwashing.

lost

No you retarded nigger

Check out the Twitter. It's just these memes and every other one is some liberal bs.

Gimme a link then

Doxing myself but this is my hood.
Not homeless tho, got lucky.
Personally witnessed the flames moving and destroying homes.

more of these, faggots

It's some good shit guys. Top keks

I was just thinking about these 90s tee shirts the other day haha

lmao how did you get this?
This happened at mizzou, im assuming you go there or know someone who goes there

Fucking lost

>be amerilard

So what happened to the guy in the vid?

i thought i was over these but lost

youtube.com/watch?v=anjdk7Ob1nk

sexy moot

Shits old m80. I've seen this before a while back.

Dont know who he is, dont know what happened after. All i know is that some of my friends were at the bar where this happened (probably My House, or Tonic, tbh I dont remember) And this spread like a virus across campus after it was recorded

Yeah, its about a year old. I never thought id see it on /b

Don't

Cause live trees are less flammable than houses made of dead wood and appliances filled with gas... Not to mention looting For scrap metal. And the few trees still standing are pretty far apart. Poor bait

More moot PLEASE

Why?

No.

Bad shoop is bad.

give it a try, thats how internet work

Petite Teen Hard Core. Love this shit.
Thanks user.

>old
>2 yrs ago

Search Gangster Popeye

You're retarded, if you see liberal memes on twitter it's because you're following liberals, you fucking nigerian.

>Puerto Rico
>Mexicans
Wouldn't be surprised if you were actually serious. Only conspiracy nuts would be this retarded

>I live in this city, amongst tens of thousands of other
>doxing myself
I suppose retardation narrows it down to a few hundred, but still.

Not funny, get out pol fag, you know this is true.

I'm sorry, was "check out the Twitter" not clear enough? Did you actually think I was referring to the whole website, and not their page specifically? Which you do not need to have a Twitter to access, you dumb fuck??

said tyrone, as he confirmed the poor white womens fears of him, turning her into a lifelong conservative and closet racist (if he doesn't go full monkey and kills her after he rapes her)

All the early users moved to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is like 90% ex Sup Forumstards.

I'm sitting north of the arctic circle and that outfit is making me sweat just from looking at it. look at that vegetation, that poor dude must be literally melting his entire body. 130F easily

Sup Forums is 100% full of edgy teenagers who cry more than liberals do

...?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sort by IQ, pick dumbest.

The joke is that someone wanted it to be easier to complete a daily task that requires some precision.

Ha

I think that called "clanging". The mentally ill person chooses words not for their meaning but for the sound, the emotional response they provide. Looks like this word of word salad to sane people.

Post-ironic memes

holy fuck that's funny

Pedo

kek
lost