You are the parent of the kid who got stabbed. What would you be feeling right now?

You are the parent of the kid who got stabbed. What would you be feeling right now?

my dick

His dick.

Least my kid wasnt a fag.

> Violence is ok in response to bullying if the slurs happen to be homophobic, but nearly all school shooters are response to bullying (sometimes might actually be homophobic) and obviously school shootings are not ok by anyone

Typical leftist hypocrisy and retardation.

that faggot was a pussy for using a knife. A real man can kick a bullies ass without weapons. Smh

I dunno but this nigger seems very keen on defending home boy Stabby McButtStabber

It's funny cos if a white kid stabbed his bully, ppl would call it racially driven or some shit cos we all know that it's the niggers that go on n bully white ppl for being white. It's sad how one sided ppl are nowadays and how right you can be depending on ur skin color or sexual orientation.

So if somebody was fucking with you day in and day out you wouldn’t want to use violence? If you keep fucking with somebody and they fuck you up then you deserve it.

Most homophobes are in the closet, actually. So yeah, he probably was.

He killed him, he didn't go for a simple act of name calling, he went for blood.

I see no problem with this. Dude got sick of taking shit and snapped. Give him community service and anger management.

So? This is a perfect example of why you shouldn’t antagonize people.

Straight up. I hate how far the gays have gone with this snowflake shit, but--------

This was an untrained teenager.
I'm ex-military and if I got in a fight I'd get scared and maybe accidentally slit a bitch too not even knowing.
I dunno man.
Depends on if he was black or not.

Well that's a load of shit

Why do you say that?

all fags should get thrown off a roof

good lord you're lenient as hell

That's just something faggots say and you know it. It's as bullshit as "everyone's bisexual or some shit"

Well the kid was bullied, so it's safe to assume a burning hatred was obviously brewing until it burst and he killed the bully

Gay people shouldn't be gay, it antagonizes fundamentalists.

It's okay for fundamentalists to murder gays in public once they finally get sick of having to see a fucking faggot around all the time. Perfect example of why you shouldn't antagonize people.

I'd kill the faggot. The only reasonable punishment for murder is death. Unless it was in self defense in which your life was in danger which I highly doubt that was the case. The faggot only killed him because he knew he'd get praise for being a fag standing up against the bully. Bullying is bad, but killing the bully just makes the victim look even more like a pussy faggot. Had to kill him instead of resolving it like a man. A plain ol ass kicking woulda been more appropriate.

You are, bisexual, we are. Stop running, faggot.

nice b8 fag, here's your (you). If a white kid shoots up the school for being bullied then it's totally "the alt-right" and "gun violence" and "white people are trash" but you do you.

That is seriously a stupid statement. There is a difference between going out of your way to harass somebody and getting butthurt over how somebody else lives their life.

"Suspect says he snuck up behind his attacker and went for the throat"

I dunno you tell me if he's cool or not?

both involved are white, where's your race leg to stand on now?

So then who would kill you for killing someone?

Literally every single person who has ever lived has been bullied in one way, shape, form or fashion. Hell, from preschool to eighth grade I was repeated beaten and berated for being a scrawny white kid. That isn't an excuse to take someone's life. Defending a murderer is always unjust, and I think this faggot and the guy who posted that both deserve the gallows for this. This is absolutely despicable. This wasn't a man fighting in self defense, not a soldier fighting for the rights of those he loved, or even someone who has an ounce of justification. This was a mentally ill teenager who stabbed someone to death over WORDS. Anyone who defends this should be stabbed themselves for every time they've insulted someone. Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

>over WORDS
I seriously doubt it was just words. It's pretty rare for a consistent bullying target to not have been physically attacked or threatened. You're making a lot of assumptions.

Just proves faggots are mentally unstable and don't deserve to be in society. The fact that the faggot thought killing someone who said mean words to him was an appropriate response just proves that even further.

Even if he got tossed around or shoved or whatever, that doesn't excuse stabbing someone. And yeah, I'm gonna say most of it was probably words.

>antagonize faggots
>faggots stab you
>lets antagonize them some more

L O G I C

Because that fits the narrative you're coming up with better. You're making tons of assumptions, even assuming I think stabbing someone to death is okay.

Humans are animals. If you poke a mountain lion with a stick it’s gonna kill you. If you throw shit at a chimp it’s gonna rip your face off. Life isn’t a gift, it isn’t something precious, it’s isn’t holy, it just is. And if you go out of your way to antagonize something you don’t get to claim victim if that something fucks you up. Bottom line is that kid would still be alive if he wasn’t going out of his was to tourture somebody else.

>Humans are animals.
>so its ok to kill people over their words
The only animal here is you for thinking this.

>tourture

I would kill the fag cos he killed my son. It's not like I'm killing the fag cos he called me names and made fun of me. Taking your child away from you is far more everlasting than a couple of bullies. Whether if my kid was a bully or not that doesn't justify the fact that the faggot killed him over words. There's a solution to bullying: grow the fuck up and settle it like a man. But it appears you can't grow up when your dead. And the victims that kill themselves are weak and need to toughen up if they think that bitching and whining will get them places. I wouldn't mind if the victim kicked my sons ass cos I would've if I found out he was bullying some kid, but he didn't kick his ass. He murdered him

It's 2017 if u beat on a fag, you'll get crucified

Thank you for oversimplifying and misrepresenting the situation. It isn’t like he said “hey faggot” once and got stabbed. He continually fucked with this guy until he snapped. Just because you are to big of a pussy to do anything about being bullied doesn’t mean everyone else is.

>Just because you are to big of a pussy to do anything about being bullied doesn’t mean everyone else is.
Projecting a little bit too much there. You actually believe that killing someone over what they said is alright, go join ISIS.

Sounds like a closeted faggot to me

>The only reasonable punishment for murder is death. Unless it was in self defense in which your life was in danger
You didn't answer the question

> projecting
Buzzwords don't win arguments.

Saying that “it’s just words” is dumb. It wasn’t over words it was over being constantly harassed by the same guy over and over. This kid took pleasure in hurting other people and now you want me to feel sorry for this sadistic fuck? Kill yourself.

are you intentionally missing the point? Nobody is saying murder is justifiable because of bullying. But it's obvious that if he were not constantly antagonized he wouldn't have stabbed the fucker to death. Neither side is right.

No on asked you to feel sorry, keep projecting your insecure thoughts. You literally believe people should die for what they say. Unreal.
>Kill yourself.
You mad?

It was satire, retard.

>Just because you are to big of a pussy to do anything about being bullied doesn’t mean everyone else is.
>don't seek help to attempt to stop someone from bullying you, just kill them!
Ok.

> projecting
What did I say about buzzwords?

You keep refusing to acknowledge the actual problem by remaining willfully ignorant. You know people the difference and refuse to acknowledge. Kill yourself.

>words aren't an excuse to take someone's life
>the guy who posted that deserves the gallows
kek

>everybody does nothing

THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES BULLYING EXIST?

I never said that you should go around killing people that insult you. Just that if you fuck with somebody and they snap it is your own fault.

> nearly all school shooters are response to bullying

WRONG

It didn’t prove you’re point or further your argument so I’m not sure why you even bothered.

I'd be wondering why leftists continue to endorse bloodthirsty violence as a sensible reaction to words.

The parents of the bully knew what their child was. They did nothing to stop him, karma caught up with him.

Really bullies shouldn't be given the privilege of an education if they're going to waste it by being assholes. Students who want to learn should be able to learn. Feral bullies can figure out how to survive on their own.

>BUZZWORDS XDD
You're actually retarded, got it.

>You keep refusing to acknowledge the actual problem by remaining willfully ignorant.
Sure the "real" problem is that the guy bullied him, none of this would have happened if he didn't bully him, but he did. And you think the bullies actions justify his death sentence. Stay in your bubble, bubble boy.

>You know people the difference and refuse to acknowledge.
In English next time please.

>Kill yourself.
Stay mad cuck.

I unironically agree with this. Pride parades are depraved. Let the fundies go full columbine on them. Few will actually be missed by their parents

It's just one less incurable retard the world has to tolerate.

Anger until court, hopefully relief after court, then I'd feel grief and sadness over my dead kid.

The fag justifying it is delusional and doesn't understand that everyone is a victim in life and responding violently is never okay. Maybe the kid calling him names was a closet fag and had a crush on him, he wanted to talk to the guy but was insecure about it so he did what younger people do and teased him, only to be killed by the violent fag. My example is dumb but you get the point.

that guy's a nigger-faggot

I wonder why anyone would even think that. It's not like everyone on Sup Forums uses nigger casually and constantly talks about their distaste for niggers. Like are you guys fucking retarded or is this bait? Because I swear everyone hates making problems always involve race but it's pretty damn clear everyone is racist. So what the fuck are you even fucking complaining about? Why are people upset that every fucking problem between two different ethic backgrounds ends up being a racial problem? Is everyone fucking retarded? What the fuck? Is this the twilight zone? Also always remember Kangz everyday bby cakes

It's not okay, but neither is being psychologically abused day in and day out so adults can continue believing the delusion that the bully had a chance to become anything more than a jail mate's fucktoy. They had the chance to stop, they didn't. Another horror taken from the world. Why feel sorry for a inhuman parasite?

Like smoking a fag, American style.
It’s not my fault that other kid liked it in the ass.

Because life is about learning from mistakes, if he got his ass beat he might have taken the hint to stop, now he's just dead because someone was irrational. They're 18, don't you regret some things you did when you were 18 that your never do again? We all do because we lacked maturity. It should have been handled differently, not saying it's okay to be a bully but it probably stemmed from somewhere dark in his life, a gay person of all people should understand something like that.

Wow 18 and still incapable of understanding the words no, and stop? Oh and stop with the SJW but you've been hurt too, hust like that poor bully.

It's also really really pathetic to say someone who's been a victim of bullies, aren't moral for not understanding their abuser. Would you fault a rape victim for not empathizing with their rapist?