What did you eat for dinner Sup Forums?

What did you eat for dinner Sup Forums?
>pic related: I made stew!

garlic roasted potatoes and grilled chicken... dinner for one almost nightly so keep it simple.

Cheese & crackers. Every night for over 30 years.

Oatmeal and Toast

Leftover spaghetti on ramen, with some crutons, BBQ sauce, and melted butter. Really wanted an excuse to watch Rick & Morty.

some fried chicken from safeway
corn on the cobb, no butter
mac salad
toasted hawaiin bread
lemonade to wash it down
i'm too lazy to cook this week

It's breckfast time here.
Mushroom omelette with cheese.

I try to keep it simple too, but sometimes you gotta spice it up!

Fav cheese fam?

Do you have a high IQ!?

Doesn't sound bad either though

Not a fan of mushrooms, but omelettes are bae

>not a fan of mushrooms
You have to roast the fuck out of them before you add the beaten eggs. I hate if they are rubbery, that's just a sign they aren't cooked well enough. I also sprinkle the chives on them while I cook the mushrooms, not when the omelette is done. It's a different taste altogether.

Didnt. I had my last can of tuna last night, waiting until the end of the week to get paid. Hungry af but ill live you can go like a few weeks with no food and i got water so whatever.

You mean you opened a can of dog food

I mean i opened your mothers vagina you trump voting fuck

burger king and fried chicken

I've had tender mushrooms, but I can't deal with texture. ewgh

How do they taste with chives though?

Nah, dog foods are too cheap to put chicken, sausage, and a fuckton of vegetables into them. Also I have apple which surprisingly mixed in really well

Yea, like I said, I don't like the texture much either, unless I cook it well. Chives are really just mild tasting onions, so adding it to the mushrooms while they cook just makes the mushrooms taste like they've been fried with some onions.

thanksgiving is just around the corner

Oh I see now. Dog food looks better than that shit

Nachos with thin sliced Carolina Reapers and Jack cheese, Homemade salsa, Medium rare Ribeye seared to a crisp over charcoal (not briquettes).

>2017
>Still eating meat
Enjoy the cancer.

might plan a thanksgiving with 5 spice chicken with soy sauce marinade and garlic/ginger green beans but I have no idea for the other sides... maybe some braised pork belly and baby bok choy

or I can just go classic turkey

You Jewish shill fuck outta here

true

Shredded Brussel sprouts sautéed with chopped bacon and garlic. Great side surprisingly tasty as I don't usually like sprouts

No pic but basically a homemade Hamburger Helper.
>big Dutch oven
>sautee minced garlic and onion
>brown some ground beef
>add cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper
>1 can of tomatoes and chiles
>1 can of black beans
>half a bag of egg noodles
>2 cups of beef broth
>simmer till pasta is done
>top with olives and scallions and cilantro

Gourmet hamburger helper, taco flavor

sounds nice, but doesn't fit with the asian theme,
i'm definitely gonna try some brussel sprouts with bacon and garlic if I go classic. how can you go wrong with that

I always hated brussels sprouts as a kid, I was surprised how good they can be once I started cooking for myself.

Salmon and roasted veggies with garlic, salt, pepper.

Homemade mongolian beef with broccoli and white rice. Fuck panda when I can make that shit.

Probably because they were boiled, boiling them makes them smell and taste like ass. Next time saute them in butter with salt and pepper.

>Nachos with thin sliced Carolina Reapers
Enjoy your morning dump

Its genetic bitterness taste that causes this. Some people are prone to tasting bitter differently throughout life.

Maybe eggplant. I've had a hardon for eggplant but have never cooked it.

Asian eh? You can't go wrong with home made spring rolls. Get some filo pastry and decide what u want to put in them. I think duck spring rolls are the shit

that sounds pretty good, the 5 spice chicken kind of tastes like duck (according to my sister and nephew) so maybe i'll make a couple extra to fill in the spring rolls

No pic but Gnocchi, sausage, cherry toms and basil.