Liberals OUTRAGED United States won't apologize for dropping Nuclear bombs on Japan

Many white American liberals are outraged that the United States will not apologize for dropping Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Take Cody Collins for instance, who says the bombings of Japan were "completely unnecessary and morally corrupt."

What do you guys have to say white people like Cody Collins who want whites to apologize to Japan but not Obama because hes black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tptgYRKsmI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have to admit it is kinda fucking stupid to visit hiroshima and NOT apologize

thanks obama

what a faggot, would make him march 500km without water just to hear him whine

who the fuck names their son cody

a fucking faggot that's who.

>PH was a military harbour so it was fine!
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't relevant to Japan's military at all!

based Jap

>ww1

Did that faggot say WW1...

not sure what that nigger was thinking, he shouldn't be focusing on Japan at all

Obama is upset that the Japanese don't allow Islam and are a homogeneous society. He'd nuke it again if he could.

>start war
>get BFTO
>70 years later "pls apologise"

>During WW1
did my teacher lie to me? I thought you dropped nukes during ww2 :^)

>ww1

Japanese ministers were looking for an end to the war but the shit cunt warmonger running the show wouldnt opt out.

The nukes were america's trump card and japans method out of the war.

It was the right choice then and if obama apologised you might as well have labelled the US #1 cuck.

>ww1

>civilian

>At the time of its bombing, Hiroshima was a city of both industrial and military significance. A number of military units were located nearby, the most important of which was the headquarters of Field Marshal Shunroku Hata's Second General Army, which commanded the defense of all of southern Japan,[106] and was located in Hiroshima Castle. Hata's command consisted of some 400,000 men, most of whom were on Kyushu where an Allied invasion was correctly anticipated.

>The city of Nagasaki had been one of the largest seaports in southern Japan, and was of great wartime importance because of its wide-ranging industrial activity, including the production of ordnance, ships, military equipment, and other war materials.

Firebombing Japan was worse, but that requires a basic knowledge of recent history.

I'm no expert on any kind of military strategy or anything, but didn't bombing a couple strategic areas and ending the war in the Pacific outright save many millions of lives for both sides?

wish we could stop apologizing

This

Why the fuck would you visit Hiroshima

You only visit It If you're going to apologise, otherwise you just ignore it and never bring it up.

Do libcucks think that making an apology would fix anything?
What would anyone gain from it?

>ww1
no

What the fuck are they going to do in protest though
Boycott the government?

Most probably.

>mfw we never have to apologise for Dresden

Our labourcucks do

You're a pussy.

>Obama has nothing to apologize about because he wasn't president
>White people have to apologize for slavery when it was 200 years ago.

you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=6tptgYRKsmI

Ahmed will make you more than sorry whenever he's 5 inches in your ass

i'm serious

why even go if you're not going to apologize

it's a waste of everyone's time, and there's no reason to visit otherwise

every day until you become western islamic country :^)

APOLOGIZE FOR DRESDEN ANGLO COWARD

>Tfw my grandfather doesn't feel remorse for the massive rapes on German woman.
>His face when Liberals bring it up

So when will Japan will apologize for Nanking?
Hypocrite cunt

Yes. This was the alternative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Downfall

Half a million to a million dead soldiers was the common estimate
They minted so many Purple Hearts in preparation, they're still being used to this day

Japs would have been fucking devastated as their civilians took up arms to defend their home

>So when will Japan will apologize for Nanking?
>Hypocrite cunt
What did the japs do to your people, Viet?

So your granda fought in WW2?

And you post anime on a romanian bakery website?

Great legacy

You can justify nuking any country you're at war with this way.
>if we invade them lots of people will die so better just nuke 'em

> the bombings of Japan were "completely unnecessary

easy to say 70 years later when you're not responsible for saving your troops' lives and ending the war quickly

>ww1

ok

>And you post anime on a Romanian bakery website?
I thought this website was about Mongolian tapestry?

theres actually no reason to go to hiroshima unless you are visiting ABOMB musuem.. obamas a disgraceful faggot for this..nvm hes just an american lolz

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Last I check, one of them was a major troop staging center and the other industrial production center.

Did the Japanese really surrender from fear of a "soviet invasion"?

I've read accounts and reasoning for the purpose of realizing power of atomic weapons and getting word of Soviets in Manchuria.

Did Imperial Japan hate Americans with such fervent tenacity that they were willing to be destroyed without surrender or was it the notion of being keeled by two opponents on two fronts like Germany?

I assume they knew the Eastern Soviet army was lacking in many things their brothers in Europe were not, along with other military installments and a "super weapon".

Nothing man, they just kinda starved off about 2 millions Vietnamese in 1945

Hasn't like every single fucking president since then apologised for them?

Both wrong this is a Taiwanese image gallery

I am sorry, but there's no need to apologise for a legitimate act of war.
It's history and we can look back and say never again, but it happened and that is that.

The other alternative was for FDR to not have a retarded policy of unconditional surrender, which extended the wars in Europe and in the Pacific by forcing Germany and Japan into corners. The USSR nabbed half of Europe because of this, and might have gotten Japan as well. If not for the US demanding unconditional surrender, WW2 would have been over a full year sooner, if not more.

I'm not gonna lie that video made me feel pretty bad

Every purple heart awarded after 1945 was made that year in preparation for this invasion.

They still have yet to make anymore.

>Did the Japanese really surrender from fear of a "soviet invasion"?
The japs were extremely delusional near the end of the war. They thought the soviet government would be the middleman in the negotiations. The emperor was already trying to surrender, after the first nuke. But his generals made him reconsider since they still have the soviet as to broker peace. Once they invaded, it was all too clear they had lost.

I thought this website was for Cucks Anonymous.

>Did the Japanese really surrender from fear of a "soviet invasion"?

they were smart if that was the reason

the slavs would have turned japan into a commie hellhole

Even better, Japan was a member of the allies in WW1 and occupied some German territory in the pacific

>Ww1

These people can vote, just remember that.

Well yes, millions were saved on both sides by nuking 2 strategic points that would have been bombed anyway

Somebody post the screen cap of the based American burger that had something aling the lines of

>By that point we didn't give a god damn shot about those zipperheads

It makes me smile

I'm sorry to hear that.

I apologize. I'm so sorry we bombed you war-criminal gook, sub human faggots that killed thousands of innocent Americans, and millions Chinese citizens

Not going for unconditional surrender in WW1 is a part of what caused WW2 (German civilians didn't see just how badly they'd lost on the fronts and so believed the lies about jews backstabbing the country), so you can see why the allies decided upon it.

As a Jap living in America I must ask, why are white Americans so feminine now? Look at this Cody Collins guy he probably has never kissed a female.

>German civilians didn't see just how badly they'd lost on the fronts and so believed the lies about jews backstabbing the country
>lies

>German civilians actually voted for a sperg for a leader.
Stalin was to lenient on the german people

as an american living in japan, I'm sorry our military keep raping you guys.

Wait, maybe I'm wrong. But wasn't pearl harbor bombed on a Sunday and tons of civilians were there? I was even taught that in high school. (Am a burger)

See
Plus, why would someone appologize to the a country that was on the side of a war that has been globally chastised by most modern governments?

The jap pilots actually warned to civilians to get the fuck away from the harbor. A few children even told they waved at them.

The German empire was in full retreat from the front in 1918 when the armistice was signed, the people never experienced real occupation so felt they hadn't really lost. FDR, Churchill and Stalin did not want this happen a second time, so decided a full occupation and literal dissolution of the German nation (no such thing existed for a few years before the BRD and DDR were formed) was the way to end German militarism.

cherry picking. all the roughneck whiteys live in middle america and outside of major cities. OP guy looks like aids skrillex.

I am a European (hold EU passport and U.S now) and would say America still overall has more masculine white males than most of Europe not counting Slavic countries.

Jesus

why would you bother to go there if not to apologize or at least remark on nukes negatively

obama basically went there to laugh about it for no reason

we can do that any day of the week

I want to fug her

>tfw no manly redneck bf

Japan firebombs china killing millions of people. Unleashes the bubonic plague and various other chemical and biological weapondary as well. Maims and kill more chinese than jews in the holecost. Tortures and butchers pows showing no regard for human life or ethical treatment for captured soldiers. brain washes soldiers to die before surrendering and suicide bomb if possible. Conducts grotesque experiments in unit 731 on captured australian and chinese pows.

Cuck: in retrospec, expects irrational inhuman society to be treated well above what they'd do to us. In reality, they were treated exactly as they would have done to others. Equalty never felt so good.

Why would you even have a black friend if you're not gonna apologize for slavery? maaan

Damn. They don't mention warnings. We learn the radio speech literally word for word, and that Japs were all crazy kamikaze pilots. Why the sudden huge reversal with young people? I'm a millennial so it's not like high school was THAT long ago.

are you that Brit everyone called a fag?

I don't have to admit that at all. There was nothing wrong with bombing Hiroshima or Nagasaki. If anything, the Japanese should apologize to our President when he goes there.

Apologize for nuking the Japs, but insist it was for the best and that you'd do it again if you had to.

Boom. Problem solved.

I should get into politics.

>implying most white dudes don't have black friends because they're secretly guilty shits

liberals basically already treat nonwhites like their pets to get a social pass

Without the nukes, the fight toake mainland Japan would've cost about a million American casualties. This faggot should be grateful he didn't have to go through all the shit his forefathers went through in WW2,

>during ww1

TOUGH. FUCKING. SHIT.

During wartime, people are told to dehumanized the enemy. Even now my grandfather refuses to see Germans as people Saying they deserve everything they got. "They are fascist rats, and what do we do to rats? We kill them.". He is currently 93.

Nigger please. This is the best fucking foreign relations move that nigger has made.

Well that does it, I'm done with DRUMPF...........now I'm a #CruzMissile

FDR proposed it at Casablanca as a way of sucking Stalin's dick, because Stalin knew that he'd be able to exploit it and grab half of Europe. Churchill, Marshall, and Eisenhower thought it was fucking insane, and predicted correctly that it would cause the Germans to fight harder and prolong the war. But FDR was too busy burping on Stalin's balls and letting shit like the Katyn massacre slide.

It had fuckall to to with crushing the German spirit.

Na that would be the Iran deal where he shook their hands, gave them a few billion dollars and had our sailors cucked on global TV while Kerry thanked the Iranians for the chance to be cucked

Fuck I'd like to put them in a gas chamber

Are people illiterate here or what the hell?
>What do you guys have to say white people like Cody Collins who want whites to apologize to Japan but not Obama because hes black?

When the post in picture actually says
>Obama wasn't the president when that happened. He had nothing to do with it and although he represents our country, he has nothing to apologize for imo.

Dumb fucks, learn to read, don't just swallow every piece of cum the OP throws at you

>And that you'd do it again
Fugggg XDDD

This.

Also, people who want US to apologise for it should read up on definitions of war crimes.

In short
>not a killing of civilians under occupation
>proved strategic merits i.e. strategic bombing like in Dresden

So it was not a war crime and was within the accepted actions that a nation can take during a war, therefore nothing to apologise for. If you had to apologise for that then you might as well start apologising for every soldier and civilian that the US has killed during WWI, which would be fucking retarded.

Most white dudes don't have black friends because they

a.) don't want to be stabbed and robbed
b.) have to walk on eggshells around any possible racial comment or they're chimp out on you

no thanks

NONE of us were even alive when it happened. Why would only the President be excused?

Even if it was entirely warranted a country as large and important as USA apologizing for something like that, effectively admitting wrongdoing and culpability, could have farther reaching implication and significant impact on world politics.

Nuh uh, it's a Hungarian fur coat catalogue

Because he represents the people of his country, you glue sniffing abo

But...if the person representing the country isn't the one who should make the apology for the country...who should?