You can only post ITT if your country is a Monarchy

You can only post ITT if your country is a Monarchy.

Republicucks not allowed.

Coronation of HM King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of The Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=GwvjM6kF8VM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6Vqju_J4Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill do what i want nigger

>tfw we'll never have a king again

God Save the Queen, burger

Those are some dainty legs.

>obese fratboy on the throne
>something to be proud of
prins pils is not my king

Bow ye shits

We will drag you out in the street and shoot you

You don't decide who is your King or not you pleb.

>"hij was een beetje dom"

As if your opinion matters. Get back to work farmboy.

Actually your Queen did when she *snicker* abdicated.

>Implying there's something wrong with farmers.

gtfo city boy

Our president is often called a Republican Monarch because he basically does whatever he wants for 5 years. Can we join this thread ?

The Queen, yes. The people, no. I never implied otherwise.

Have you ever been married farmboy?

No. Your president fits the bill of a dictator. A Monarchy is something completely different.

I never implied that there is something wrong with farmers. Let them produce their food with the utmost quality and care, so that all people may be well fed. Now get back to work farmboy.

>tfw country votes to keep Union Jack on the flag

I can't post because our cuckstitutional monarchy is about as real as Magritte's painting of a pipe is an actual pipe.

Real Monarchy Power Rankings:

1) Louis XIV of France
2) Frederick II of Prussia
3) Napoleon of the French Empire (he was a monarch, fuck you)
4) Alexander I of Russia
5) Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, Franz I of the Austrian Empire (under Metternich)

Well, the new flag didn't look very good desu.
But good job.

Yes, let's be proud of the English puppet tyrant that lost us Belgium and reversed everything the French Revolution accomplished until the threat of Revolution made his son give in.

You can't even fucking argue with "muh tradition", the Netherlands was traditionally a Republic.

It was only a Republic because nobody wanted to be the king, as that would insult the legal king, Filips II of Spain. They literally asked ppl to pls b king of the Netherlands, but after several refusals by the duke of Anjoux and the duke of some English place I don't remember, they decided to go on as a Republic and fuck everybody's shit up.

That's cause the provinces really liked their autonomy.
For example Flanders assassinated almost half its counts who tried to bully the people out of their shekels and privileges for their own gain.

Having a monarchy actually makes you more of a cuck IMO.

>Bitches don't know bout my high heels and wig!

Dem legs tho.

Get out!

Oh do shut the fuck up complaining, we had William III as King, so don't you lecture us about puppets.

Bitch, don't you make me beat you with a clog and a piece of ham you Muslim fuck.

Actually having a black man in a position of complete domination and power is cuckoldry.

>Barrack Hussein Obongo

You Americans love to serve black dicks don't you? You good goyim you!

Am i allowed to post?

>King of the biggest minority of moroccan in Europe

>people are scared of the monarch
);

it was never washed.

Soon.

Monarch able to use Executive power when?

>Tfw there are still people who think an elected official who wins a popularity contest and only has to fear being impeached is better than someone whose very livelihood, family and existence depend on them doing a good job.

They're not scared, America bases its entire existence on fighting the monarchy when in fact it was actually fighting the government.

So they push their failed republicanism on everyone else to bring them down to their level so they don't feel so lonely.

Ireland is doing the same thing, like all republics, they collapse after 200 years.

France is also included in this club. It must be upsetting for the poor dears, realising they gave up on the ones that had faith in them and embraced cronyism and a false monarchist system as a replacement with the illusion of democracy and freedom of choice.

Poor naive people, I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so ardent and arrogant about their wonderful republican ideals which we all know are complete and utter failures.

>1000 years and still stronk!

whats with the elvis hairstyle

yep, that's why you brits killed off your native kings and replaced them with Dutch/German princes.

Monarchies are shit though.

>You'll never live in the Franco era.

Yes, because our previous Kings were French.

The Germans and Dutch hated the French as much as we did, so our interests aligned.

The French shouldn't have embargo'd or blockaded our trade routes continuously so they could have complete monopoly over Europe.

Shut up Russia.

>Shut up Russia.

t. country whose labour party has literally been infiltrated with communists

Good thing our labour party will never get elected into power then isn't it?

The Germans took over because Queen Anne was a soft cunt who couldnt hack it.

The damage has already been done.

>Lib dems
Wew lad

Well at least you got some superior German industrial tech out of that marriage

And just what are all these European monarchs going to be ruling over? A bunch of shit skins from Arabia and Africa?

What a fucking joke Europe has become and not even the royals will talk out about it.

H-Hi

Conservatives are in power.

erry tiem lel... Poor Clegg, has he killed himself yet?

After 15 years of labour and 5 years of libdems.

I like our Monarchy but Bernadottes a shit. Literally nothing more than upjumped frogs. The Vasa Dynasty is the true ruler of Swedeb,

>monarchists
Where do these subservant cuckolds come from. Why do you keep a symbol of tyranny in government? Aristocracy ultimately enslaved your ancestors/worked them to death/threw thier lives away at petty squabbles and yet you hold them as badge of honor. Literal tools.

>mark of the anglo
>proud of it

Lib dems were in a coalition with Conservatives, they literally had no power. It's why they dipped so much on that graph, they backtracked on all their promises because Conservatives cucked them hard.

Labour are finished, they'll never get into power again after what they've done and they are ensuring their own destruction by swinging further to the left when the country is swinging to the right.

After Elizabeth finally fucking dies or abdictates, William should dissolve the parliament and have all of its members imprisoned and/or executed, and then proceed to exit the EU and expel all the shitskins.

Also unban everything fun/scary/dangerous.

You worship your government and are fooled into thinking they serve your interests.

You're cucked and you don't even know it. At least an absolute monarch has got no choice but to serve the people. Governments and the state expands to pass the buck and obfuscate the course of accountability and responsibility, to the point were the electorate gets worn out and tired and just acts likes drones, thinking their votes actually matter when they don't and you know deep down that they don't.

You're a really pathetic bunch, really you are.

Why is he posing like this?

Post pics of that gay monarch you had that made his own clothes and needed someone to show him how to have sex with a woman.

Because he pimp.

>Franz "die Null in Galauniform" II under Metternich

A good Minister does not make his Monarch great, it just saves the State from the damage he causes.

Its not the same cape, it only has a simmilar design.

Love your queen!

MONARCHS
O
N
A
R
C
H
S

>having someone run your country because of birth rather than popular election

literal 3rd world tier political system

House of Bourbon loyalist reporting in

Whats up?

>leader elected by a bunch of niggers and women
>superior

Stop deluding yourself. Monarchy has always been the superior form of government. Even during political turmoil and national dissolution, monarchy is more beneficial to all than during 1 year of 'democracy'.

kek

youtu.be/L6Vqju_J4Z8

British """""""conservatives"""""""

>leaving the selection of a leader to people who will simply vote for whoever promises them the most free shit
>selecting people to lead whose only goals are using their authority for personal gain and getting reelected
>not having leaders who can take a long term approach to governing thanks to being secure in their rulership instead of just doing things to keep getting elected

Whats wrong user?

Until the final solution is globally achieved, monarchy is the only option.
In a monarchy the bloodlines of the rulers are tightly monitored and recorded for several hundred years.
That way there is no chance that the crypto merchants get into positions of political power.
Monarchy is the best defense against der Juden.

lol willem is retarded incest spawn and his kids have downs

>he likes being cucked by """royalty"""

>richest monarch in the world

Are your kings and queens even fucking trying?

We used to be, until our king genuflected to fascism and fled when the army was losing.
We should've executed the fucking coward considering all the italians he had killed for escaping the army but he got away with just exile.

>tfw

Inb4 serbian radical kills king muhammed of germanistan causing ww3.

Do you think the effeminate french men is a meme? This is pretty normal for them, at least when they were still french. In Spain an "afrancesado" is a very effeminate man, or a faggot. It also was used to depict the typical libtards, in our case those who supported the french invasion.

God save the Queen.

Fuck the king, and fuck his host of parasites leeching off the country.
Fuck kings and along with them bureaucrats and career politicians.

>Philip II
>Bourbon

DELETE THIS HE WAS FROM THE HOUSE OF AUSTRIA (HABSBURG)
DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maxima, golddigging daughter of Argentinian warcriminal
Willem-Alexander, son of SS-officer and grandson of multinational bribed playboy.
Neither is a real descendant of William of Orange. Family abandoned their supposedly country and people after lieing to them in 1940.

>Aircraft carrier is pretty much a royal yacht.
Ill admit thats pre nice.

Do the commonwealth nations count?

They harp and harp how they're self governing yet the Queen of England can still do what ever she wishes should she wish so.

You have to be careful. There are two different commonwealths. One is just a cultural exchange type thing where the Queen is just the figurative head. She has no power at all and is literally just a symbol and has no say in the goings on.

The other is the realms the Queen is head of state in.

>monarchies
>Literally MUH GENETICS

>not monitoring the heritage of your rulers
Enjoy your jew overlords

Good job. Another leaf might just be too much to handle!

>deluding yourself
>thinks anyone is going to allow a monarchy in the year of our lord 2016

We still have them.
Pay to get them back.

Cmon the infants are still cute you are just in time.

There are loads.

Yeah, I'd put more trust in one person, or family, to do the right thing rather than relying on a minority of people to do the right thing and not take advantage of the system.

It's much easier to call out a couple people than it is to call out millions for taking advantage of social programs.

Sycophant

Fuck monarchies
Inability to change ruler without a civil war in case he is a total moron is horrible

Monarchs have abdicated before
Besides, it's not like a monarch is actually managing an entire country. A monarch of course has ministers or a council.
The difference is that a monarch can override anything a minister or council member does.

Why does King William have a cameltoe?

he likes to feel sexy.

>your king are worth $30 billion
>your daughters are worth $30
It all evens out.

I would fuck this