Medfags please help what is that white thing on the inside of my cheek?...

medfags please help what is that white thing on the inside of my cheek?? sorry for shitty angle its pretty hard to get a pic inside your damn mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000998.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canker sore

Afte?

Good luck coming to this board for med advice tho

tonsil stone

normalfag here, have you never had a canker soar...?

Clean your fucking fingernails.

Pain.

Aids

*sore

put salt on it. its nothing serious

Cut your fucking nails. Can't believe you put those nasty things in your mouth. Look at all the crap under there.

Its a semenpocket, caused by the ingestion of gross volumes of semen over a protracted period of time.
Soak in high proof (50%+) liquor to remove painlessly.

A 2nd cock
You're some kinda mutant and after inhaling cock at a industrial level it's finally taken root.
You now permanently will always have a dick in your mouth.
TL;DR you're a faggot

herpes

Orthodontist here. It looks like you have the Aids. I'm so sorry OP.

You prolly bit your cheek in your sleep.

Doctor here, aids you have aids.
You might as well take your life by your own hand. Or live a a homo

I'm just a doctor but who I am to judge

It's a canker sore / mouth ulcer. Hurts like a bitch, takes a while to heal.

Basically how they happen is you got some sort of tiny cut and it gets infected because the human mouth is a disgusting waste land.

Gargle with salt water once a day and it'll help. It'll sting like fuck, but it'll go away eventually.

Do NOT put ground up advil on it. Yes it takes the pain away, but it also makes it much much worse.

Oldfag here.
It’s a fucking canker sore. Not a cold sore. Normal.
Now go to bed.

Cancer

At least he doesn't have stingrays, that could be fatal.

Canker sore. Wet the tip of your finger, coat it in salt, and press it onto the sore. It's going to sting, but as long as you let it sit there for a few minutes, it'll kill nastiness inside of it and lead towards closing within about 24 to 36 hours. Don't tongue it.

it's cancer

arent canker sores supposed to hurt
this doesnt hurt at all

it does look like this....have fun getting it removed

BTW, I mean let the salt stay a few minutes, don't keep your finger in your mouth like your boyfriend's dick

It's a canker sore. I get them all the time. They randomly just pop up and if I bite the inside of my mouth it will become one.

Swishing hydrogen peroxide used to really help and they'd heal up in a few days. But I think my body became immune, it doesn't really help anymore. You'll see online to mix this with water but you don't have to. Consumer grade hydrogen peroxide is not strong enough to chemical burn you.

Keep your mouth clean. Brush your teeth, use mouthwash, and leave it the fuck alone. That's all you can really do.

It's either a canker sore or a tonsil stone. If it hurts at all then it's a canker sore. If not it's a tonsil stone.

It doesnt hurt but its also a ways away from my tonsils idk anymore I dont knoe why I thought i'd get help here

Well, this IS Sup Forums. If you're truly worried about it, go to a doctor or dentist.

you bit your cheek and it either scarred up and is healing or turned into a canker sore depending on your oral hygiene

Canker sores. You´ll be alright in a couple days.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000998.htm

Mix some sodium bicarbonate solved in water, take a zip (without actually drinking it) and hold it for 2 minutos or so. May hurt a bit, but will cure the injure.

I'd be more worried about the thinning enamel on your teeth

normal fag here.. relax is just 1 of your salival gland that got swelled, probably cause friction with your teeth, it happened me once. just take it of.

That is a mouth Ulcer, I got a few when I had my wisdom teeth removed recently.

Pop an advil for temp. pain relief.

Rinse your mouth with salt water once in the morning and once at night, and it should shrink till its no more within 2 weeks.

Not salt sorry, baking soda. Rinse your mouth with some water mixed with a spoonful of baking soda.

Go see a dentist dipshit, this is Sup Forums, peple will probably tell you it's a skinwalker egg.

This.