Help, I found these bumps on my vag...

Help, I found these bumps on my vag. I had flu like symptoms a few days after boning this guy who couldn't get it up with a condom on. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_wart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

herpies

cute cunt go to a doctor why ask the internet

Ain't nothin OP.
Are you 100% certain they weren't there before raw dogging Jamal?

Post a time stamp with a better view. For research purposes of course.

Do you really think so? I'm so terrified, I dont ever have sex without a condom and the one time I do.. fucking shit

You're fucked, thot. Might be too late for penicillin, won't lie. If you can't make it to a clinic and just have to deal with a diseased hole, you can probably still do cam work. I hear men like "creamy" pussies, but have fun eating your discharge for cash.

STD clinic asap. hopefully nothing too serious.

Looks like regular old skin to me...

I would never, I am not interested in being a single mom.

Timestamp + ass

Sometimes can affect tits, post them too just in case.

I hope so, it doesn't itch or hurt or anything. But I'm so scared. They literally ended my insurance the first of the month or else I'd just go straight to the doctor.

What a gross looking vagina

Looks like a common form of herpes

Idk OP I'd fuck you raw and get your lady bumps on my penis.

Looks like either irritation or a yeast infection.

Nice pussy, I'd lick it slow until you explode.

Ignore these other idiots. You have clearly been infected with Lycanthropy. There is no cure.

best looking ive seen in a while... anyway these look like fordyce spots.

they're just bumps. i have bumps on my dick. the human body isn't smooth like plastic

Ignore this faggot. I would like to see more.

But these are new. I've never seen this before. I felt them today for the first time when I wash washing my lady stuff

Looks herpetic but don't trust armchair doctors on reddit. Go get an STD panel for like 45$ or free.

Don't worry Colleen, you don't have anything.

Wrong forum hahahah

Go to doctor, or free clinic. A little bit of embarrassment is better than a potentially life changing STI. Better safe than sorry

You just have herpes and dont know it
Fucking idiot

With an STD you'll have discharge or get really itchy. Prob nothing.

No way you caught something already, the incubation period for most STDs is at least 5 days. No way you'd have flu like symptoms from a STD that fast.

when i was 15 i didn't have dick bumps. one day i noticed them. i didn't know what to do but they never went away and i didn't get cancer from from. can a guy spread his bumps to a girl's pussy? maybe that happened. i was always afraid to spread my bumps to a girl.

I'm not afraid of being embarrassed, I just found this today, I couldn't wait to see the doctor I just had to ask

It looks like razor rash from here...

>still no tits or ass
how am i supposed to fap

Medfag here.

Id answer you but i dont see tits w/timestamp, so gtfo.

Herpes wouldn't break out until several months later, but flu like symptoms after unprotected sex can be an indicator of contracting HIV. Sucks to be you.

on the inside of her pussy lips where no hair grows? come on.

I'm outside so I can't send that, yet. I took these when I was rushing to work in the am

post another one for further examination

They've probably been there for awhile but you had no reason to check. But now that your paranoid, you're giving that hatchet wound more attention

lmao

>Clearly doesn't see a tiny pube sticking out of the reddest bump

Yeah, pubes don't work like that virgin...

What's your name, OP?

your critter's nasty, you have herpes simplex II. you'll need Valtrex.

Thanks for this (You). I was about to kill myself and the fact I got a (You) made me reconsider.

this
well maybe you shouldn't be a worthless disease ridden slut.

oh well. too late now. loser.

Medfag here. I'll need a few more pics for reference so I can make an accurate diagnosis. Try to really spread it as wide as you can.

if you have genital herpes youll know. The only way to know for sure is to have an outbreak. They can check to see if you have the virus, but they wont be able to confirm the genital type herpes.

fun fact:1 in 3 carries the herpes virus. You had sex with a limp dick (which is common from what i hear) without a condom. 2 of 3. He has had unprotected limp dick sex before (youre not the first woman he has disappointed) with presumably another woman. thats 3 people. Chances are youve been exposed, but youre probably not infected. You should go get tested soon. And from now on, if his dick isnt hard on the way to your place. Dont fuck him.

What a bad troll. OP is literally a man.

Send more pics for in depth analysis to my email at [email protected]. I'm a certifried vagonkologist

nice vag

oh and fuck these haters. Your pussy looks heavenly. I would devour that pussy/10!!!

este guey!! haha!

possibly warts?

Oh, hey, sweet! You went to Reuben's? What year? Class of '07, here.

yeah thats called herpes genius

hey dumbshit post a closeup with your vagina open, I need to literally inspect closer. if it's that 1 bump, you'll have to wait to see if it ulcerates. I want to see if there're more bumps on your inner labia.

Tits with timestamp

i was afraid of that. that's one reason why i never really wanted to have sex anyhow because i was afraid i would spread it. i guess i did a good thing by abstaining

You should always make sure to use a condor, m8. Only way to prevent harpies.

kek. Move to cali. She can infect everyone and ONLY GET A MISDEMEANOR!!

This gave me a great laugh, thank you.

common form of herpes? lol what

probably nothing. doesn't look herpetic and that sometimes takes weeks for an outbreak.

getting std tested is a can of worms. most people don't know, and the majority have some latent form. don't be surprised, its not going to kill you anyway. you'd need bloodwork done for HSV testing. just stay thorough with your condom use. the worst STD is a baby.

considering there is a hair coming out of the bump id say its just an ingrown hair. the guys dick has natural oils or otherwise on it that probably inflamed your pore.

irritated pore* not ingrown hair, although is CAN be an ingrown hair.

well actually maybe i should take that back the size of the bump as well as if it became a sore with blood and stuff or if they left and came back repeatedly constitutes herpes but if they are tiny bumps on the around the head of the penis you probably are good i have the same thing

im glad i could make you laugh, but heed my advice. All the women that put me in the friendzone. I tell them that. If im going home with a girl, im hard from the second i know for sure. Its hard to hide. You should be telling these dudes to calm down from their excitement lol. You shouldnt be compromising your health for erectile dysfunction. I cant fathom showing up and making excuses.

If he cant get it up, tell him to bounce. And call that dude you put in the friendzone. He'll hit it right, but hes gonna catch them feels. lmao.

Forcyde spots idiot

you've always had those bumps, retard.

your last name should be Weirdcunt

And that's why all the girls put you in the friendzone.

Jesus

fucking

christ

you guys whiteknighting in here arent going to get fucked, you realize that right? Chances are this is a fat guy, but go ahead and newfag for the autist troll here
There are rules for a reason

no man nothing like that. just little bumps on the shaft, no blood, not near the head. i would never let a girl touch me anyway because she would probably think it's weird

Bella?

underrated post

fat sweaty whiteknight neckbeards everywhere. You guys realize this is bait right

EWWW

I thought this was a male to female genital pic

oh then your probably ok then i doubt they are even that noticable if you are really concerened despite not having had sex id see a clinic if i were you i would just consider your dick ribbed lmao
will trannies still have herpes even if they cut it off

This

no that pussy is fucking disgusting.

I have purple black and orange spaghetti like testicles protruding from my dick hole. What do?

Kek

OP your pussy looks good. Those bumps don't like anything. I'd creampie you.

It's nothing to be afraid of. You have cancaidshippatitas infection. It will go away three days after you die. You can look forward to some clean and healthy necro love at least

You get the fuck over to my house so we (I) can have some fun

This I clearly cancerous herpes.

Kek. Why?

FALSE

Not true at all.

First of all: Fat
Second: Definitely not herpes. The one red one looks like it has a hair coming out of it so it's probably just a slightly ingrown hair or a little irritated from fucking. The other white ones are just where hair grows from. if they're a little inflamed or something it's just from the friction. Don't freak out although I know it's easy to do but I think you're fine. Had a few scares myself. Herpes usually shows up in clumps of sores but not like those white ones.

For herpes it's usually way longer like 3-6 months. That is if you ever even show symptom

u r dum

Looks just like an ingrown hair. I get them all the time on my dick.

Thank you so much. :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_wart
Have a look.
It seems like the small case on the pictures.

Definitely not herpes, doesn't even look anything like herpes, but that is a nice looking pussy,

I have these kind of small bumps too. I thought they were just part of the skin. I've been checked and told I was fine.
If you still feel worried go to the doctors x

turbo herpes