OP in need of help Sup Forums

OP in need of help Sup Forums

>23
>live with gf
>been together 3yrs
>8/10
>9/10 ass bent over
>8/10 personality/overall relationship

She has recently developed a condition in which she has chronic pelvic and bladder pain, not a lot can help it. (She's not faking it, trust me on that) She usually has initial and lingering pain when we have sex. It really wouldn't be that big of a problem if OP wasn't a walking embodiment of testosterone that usually is horny every day.

Our sex life has always been pretty good, but this condition has really effected her overall drive and yearn for sex (due to pain and what not). I try not to force her or demand anything, yet I've tried just about everything in my book to improve the situation. As a result, I usually end up having to beat my meat at least once or twice a day due to increasing lack of sex. Sadly end up thinking about her really slutty friend from time to time.

I love her, I want and intend to make this work. Sex is usually good when it finally happens, it just isn't happening enough to keep me well fucked. Any thoughts?

>pic for attention

She has cylimidia

Holy shit this is rough. If you did end up leaving her she might end up dying alone. If it were to happen to my girlfriend of 2 and a half years I'd definitely make it work some how but I can definitely see how this would be way more of a problem for other people. Wish I could offer something more helpful. Consider this a bump.

Sounds like a urinary tract infection, or an offshoot of one. Take her to the doctor and see what's up, this could be pretty serious. Also don't cheat on her. Eventually either you or her friend will tell her about the escapde and that will be the end of the relationship, and from the sounds of it you really care about her.

FUCK HER UP THE ASS....give the pussy a break....shes not some slut off Blacked....or is she and shes cucking you....

Its called Interstitial Cystitis, there is no real cure except for basic healthy habits like exercise and diet and what not, but it only really helps to a point.

Im just out of ideas of how to get her in the mood more often. And Im just finding myself increasingly looking at other women just out of habit because im just not getting enough

This is a great advice

She hates anal, and its literally her whole pelvis region, that wouldn't help

Whats wrong with her mouth?

Basically this. Talk to her. Reassure her and let her know how you feel. See if she can make it work with hand jobs, blow jobs, etc on a more regular basis.

true, ill try that

The main issue is when shit like this happen.. Women tend to not realize how important sex is to us guys.

My girl gets it.. She has a more than average migrain(constant vomit and nausea) so she gets them all the time.

When she has migrains she usually gives me some nice head, or wanks me

Its all about the girl comprehending a mans needs and sacrificing

Does oral hurt her as well? I'd probably be fine with mainly blowies for life. I usually have much more intense and amazing orgasms from head, I just think sex is really hot.

Oral as in going down on her * should've clarified

I need sauce on this you magnificent bastard

very true

Im just a really sexual guy, and its hard to get her to understand that without me kind of looking like an ass and saying "my sexual desire is more important than your legit medical condition"

Sucks.. Its a lose/lose situation always.. Just be supportive bro.

If shes a chick worth dealing with this bullshit.. Then shes worth it.

My 2 cents is give her a nice chat, and see what you guys can do. What are the options.

Best of luck bro

Im a fucking master clam eater and she is usually fine with it. Its just penetration that begins to hurt her. Its always better when I get her going for a bit and then putting it in. But she just usually doesn't have the sexual desire most of the time to do stuff until I finally grab her and start doing shit.
>unsaucable

Why don't you just do oral to each other?

Brazzers.

She has a mouth and tits, fuck those.

You could also try fucking a fleshlight or something close to her while she rubs her clit, if she's into that (and it sounds like she is, if she likes oral).

can you switch to oral? would that be pain free?

>she's not faking it

Yo OP, I was seeing a girl when I was 23 also, sex was great but then the same shit started happening, she would he in agony and id be left blue balling, turns out she had Endometriosis, fucks her up real bad and will the most of her life.. Sad stuff, our blue balls can't compare, have some empathy.

STD.

Break up with the whore.

This has to be a copypasta.. I've seen this somewhere before I swear...

Yo OP just fuck her friend on the side kek

Thanks for the thoughts guys, I'll try and talk to her. appreciate it

Break up, date 18 year old with your sex drive.

Repeat every 2-3 years until you're 40.

I’m 43 and dating a 19 year old. It never ends.

Oh, fucking hell, you ain't kidding. My last ex had an anxiety disorder and was very sexually inexperienced, and it was a goddamn nightmare. Basically, she kept putting off sex because the only guy she was with was bad at it and it wasn't a fun experience for her, and would only give me blowjobs or let me fuck her tits. That was nice, but it really wasn't enough, and even that tapered off. Eventually, it got to the point where I was getting a blowjob maybe once every 2 weeks.

The worst part was that she didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Like, no matter how hard I tried to explain to her that sex was an essential part of a healthy relationship and that I had needs that weren't being met, she just didn't get it. She honestly seemed to not understand why sex was so important and didn't seem to care much about it.

Everything else with her was great, but that ultimately killed our relationship. Sex just really is that important.

Muh nugguh